Closed Thread
Page 15 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

What a pointless 1 hour special. It might as well have been a regular episode. The pacing was god awful, with many pointless pan scenes, that added no progression at all. Seriously, it started off with such great animation, music; now it's like no better than the filler's quality. They didn't even cover 1 chapter of the manga in the 40 minutes they were given.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

No kidding. I think the filler-mode is still wearing off with the writing team, they are pacing things at snail's pace. Also, no episode next week, but the week after we get yet another one hour special. This time we get to deal with Kankuro/Sasori and Naruto's "mission". I can see what the next episode is gonna be:
    Kankuro vs Sasori - 7 minutes
    Naruto and the Gang with the pointless "mission" - 7 minutes
    Fillers/Horribly panned scenes - 30 minutes

Seriously though, they have to make up for their horrid pace and do it quickly before they lose more and more fans. They've already lost a lot through our ~90 episode filler hell.

Also.. Naruto and Bleah taking weeks off every other week is aggrivating.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lol the animation quality of this week's Bleach episode was terrible too. Studio Pierrot is seriously slacking; though the next episode's fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow looks awesome. At least the mangas aren't taking breaks (or are they too?).

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

This is getting serriiouuuuuuusllllllllly tedious now. -_-

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    This is getting serriiouuuuuuusllllllllly tedious now. -_-
    If my tedious you mean shitty? Then yes, I agree.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

rofl @ people's complaints about animation quality

it hasn't changed like, at all since the show started and if anything it's gotten better

it's not like the team has months to draw miazaki quality animations people. 1 week per episode remember >.>

( this weeks was a bigger cock tease than bleach, i wanna see kankuro and sasori go at it >< )

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Uh, animation in certain episodes take a huge hit. You can't tell me the stuff during the fillers didn't look any different from say.. the Hokage Battle or the Naruto/Sasuke fight during the Rescue Sasuke arc, or hell.. even earlier in the series with the Orochimaru vs Sasuke fight in the Forest of Death. There are some episodes throughout the filler arcs that were horrid.. (The one with the Lightning Sword guy in that wierd Cloud Village thing they did).. horrid animation. The animation in this episode was quite bad for a "Special".. I

dunno what's up with Shippuuden at the moment though. Like I said, it seems like the animation team isn't used to the better animation I feel through the first half of the series (there were badly animated ones, but not to this degree), and they aren't used to animating regular episodes. Only filler. I'll give it time, I'm sure it'll get better.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

omg 348 was shit >.>

i loled @ the emo glasses karin was wearing though

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    omg 348 was shit >.>

i loled @ the emo glasses karin was wearing though
    Not translated yet on NMR. ; ;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

use narutofan

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    use narutofan
    I can't download stuff at work, need them posted online. ._.

Edit: w00t, it is up on NMR now.

He's bisexual. rofflez. Manga seems to be getting more.. uhh, sexual? Maybe I'm just a pervert and missing the entire 'message'.

348 was a good explanation chapter, now we know what sasuke is upto and get a grasp of how strong the swordmasterflex is (look at his fucking arms when he cut down the door....)

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Uh, animation in certain episodes take a huge hit. You can't tell me the stuff during the fillers didn't look any different from say.. the Hokage Battle or the Naruto/Sasuke fight during the Rescue Sasuke arc, or hell.. even earlier in the series with the Orochimaru vs Sasuke fight in the Forest of Death. There are some episodes throughout the filler arcs that were horrid.. (The one with the Lightning Sword guy in that wierd Cloud Village thing they did).. horrid animation. The animation in this episode was quite bad for a "Special".. I
    That's because all of those well-animated fights you listed were done by the same guy. A guy who does all of his animation by hand, so it takes a shittong of time.

Although I agree that the animation has gotten pretty shitty. Usually they get good animation for a big fight, but when its bad, its BAD.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

anyone else find it a little weird that kankuro tracked gara through the desert by following bits of...sand?
    i see some slight discoloration in those grains of sand, he must have gone this way!

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    That's because all of those well-animated fights you listed were done by the same guy. A guy who does all of his animation by hand, so it takes a shittong of time.

Although I agree that the animation has gotten pretty shitty. Usually they get good animation for a big fight, but when its bad, its BAD.
    Yeah I know that the guy who did all those fights did them all by hand. The animation style is wierd, but in my opinion very fitting for the fights. My point was.. they seem to be just giving up on Naruto all together in making it look pretty again. They seem to just put shit out there and go "Meh, they'll watch it no matter how bad it is." so yeah.. :/ Just seems like they don't care anymore.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius*
    anyone else find it a little weird that kankuro tracked gara through the desert by following bits of...sand?
    i see some slight discoloration in those grains of sand, he must have gone this way!
    Gaara's sand has his chakra imbedded in it and for Kankurou shouldn't be hard to distinguish. I do believe they're brothers and spend lots of time together. Gaara's sand won't just absorb into the desert because of the chakra, actually should be a fairly decent tracking device.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

http://yhbt.mine.nu/

dun dun dun lol

Quote Originally Posted by killerx
    http://yhbt.mine.nu/

dun dun dun lol
    ಠ_ಠ

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast