FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: Naruto is back!

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Horrible anime as usual.
    I was looking forward to the clone fights since they didn't really show any of it in the manga only to end up horribly disappointed.
    They didnt show them in the manga to make some sort of joke. Make it look like something big was about to happen, and ignore it totally. Anime is just using it as an excuse to drag the show even more.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by finale23
    Quote Originally Posted by dekamii
    this chapter is really building to the prediction that jiyara's about to get owned.
    it'd be a great twist and yet funny if kishi decides to let jiraiya live not only that but he also defeats Pain! who knows anything could happen...maybe we won't see the death of jiraiya but probably crippled him like what gaara did to rock lee during the chounin test.

if jiraiya dies, it would be a harsh/cruel treatment towards tsunade. if one of the two closest person to her dies and this isn't the first time that has happened, then i don't know what she'll do to Pain. i can only foresee another epic battle between Pain and Tsunade IF Jiraiya dies. it has been three years since tsunade used that re-raise-no-jutsu and i can bet you she has stored enough chakra over the years to give Pain a hella beating.

then again one could counter with "what if jiraiya and pain both dies". then tsunade will most likely gonna go after the mastermind that is behind this whole akatsuki business.

so in conclusion.....if jiraiya really dies, we can expect some more badass epic hokage level battles.
    i don't think tsunade is capable of "beating up" pain if pain kills jiraya in a duel fair and square, and don't forget pain is just one of six vessels that whoever pain truly is controls. also, my initial impression of jiraya's power really diminishes now that we have found out the title "legendary sannin" is more of a consolation price given by hanzo who could have easily squashed them in a previous battle. as much as i love the character, i had to admit that the odds are really stacking up against him.
    Well, the thing about fights in Naruto is that it isn't purely chakra amounts that win the fight. Each ninjas style matters. It might so happen that Pain's style is better against Jiraiya's, but is weak to Tsunade's.

Also, they're 3 ninjas who in the middle of a war nearly fought on par with a legendary amazing ninja at his peak. It's obvious they each have grown a lot since that fight, so they're all a lot stronger (I mean honestly, do you see Jiraiya screaming out 'I CAN STILL FIGHT!' when he has lost the fight?). And how do we know that Hanzo didn't leave because he knew that he'd probably die before he finished them off? If Uchiha Madara and others can still be leagues ahead of who we currently view as powerful, how do we know Hanzo wasn't close to Madara's level and for 3 young ninjas to survive after fighting with him for a while is something to be commended.

But man Jiraiya dying would be crazy for both Tsunade and Naruto. Naruto was really pissed off in the anime about Gaara, Jiraiya might top that and think if a pissed off Naruto in a rage unlocked his key to get more nine-tails chakra. He'd be a wrecking ball just destroying anything in his path. Granted I'm sure the storyline will make sure Naruto knows he really shouldn't do that...we'll see.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

if i remember correctly, it was mention that Itachi could beat Orochimaru. when Itachi and Kisame encountered Jiraiya they had to run because it would cause both of their lives to defeat him. so that tells you how strong jiraiya is.......i could be wrong so don't take it word for word. i really liked tsunade's fighting style combined with her healing jutsu. the beating she gave to orochimaru was brutal lol i can only hope for more tsunade action scenes.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I bet those six bodies are different versions of Pein which are accustomed to different situations. It would explain why Pein wanted to switch in preparations for his encounter with Jiraiya. imo

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    this chapter is really building to the prediction that jiyara's about to get owned.
    it'd be a great twist and yet funny if kishi decides to let jiraiya live not only that but he also defeats Pain! who knows anything could happen...maybe we won't see the death of jiraiya but probably crippled him like what gaara did to rock lee during the chounin test.

if jiraiya dies, it would be a harsh/cruel treatment towards tsunade. if one of the two closest person to her dies and this isn't the first time that has happened, then i don't know what she'll do to Pain. i can only foresee another epic battle between Pain and Tsunade IF Jiraiya dies. it has been three years since tsunade used that re-raise-no-jutsu and i can bet you she has stored enough chakra over the years to give Pain a hella beating.

then again one could counter with "what if jiraiya and pain both dies". then tsunade will most likely gonna go after the mastermind that is behind this whole akatsuki business.

so in conclusion.....if jiraiya really dies, we can expect some more badass epic hokage level battles.
    i don't think tsunade is capable of "beating up" pain if pain kills jiraya in a duel fair and square, and don't forget pain is just one of six vessels that whoever pain truly is controls. also, my initial impression of jiraya's power really diminishes now that we have found out the title "legendary sannin" is more of a consolation price given by hanzo who could have easily squashed them in a previous battle. as much as i love the character, i had to admit that the odds are really stacking up against him.
    Well, the thing about fights in Naruto is that it isn't purely chakra amounts that win the fight. Each ninjas style matters. It might so happen that Pain's style is better against Jiraiya's, but is weak to Tsunade's.

Also, they're 3 ninjas who in the middle of a war nearly fought on par with a legendary amazing ninja at his peak. It's obvious they each have grown a lot since that fight, so they're all a lot stronger (I mean honestly, do you see Jiraiya screaming out 'I CAN STILL FIGHT!' when he has lost the fight?). And how do we know that Hanzo didn't leave because he knew that he'd probably die before he finished them off? If Uchiha Madara and others can still be leagues ahead of who we currently view as powerful, how do we know Hanzo wasn't close to Madara's level and for 3 young ninjas to survive after fighting with him for a while is something to be commended.

But man Jiraiya dying would be crazy for both Tsunade and Naruto. Naruto was really pissed off in the anime about Gaara, Jiraiya might top that and think if a pissed off Naruto in a rage unlocked his key to get more nine-tails chakra. He'd be a wrecking ball just destroying anything in his path. Granted I'm sure the storyline will make sure Naruto knows he really shouldn't do that...we'll see.
    qft, I don't get why people are saying OMFG they got their title for almost losing to a legendary ninja, they must be so weak!

They were all kids during that war, not more than 18 or so. They've all gotten older and are honestly in their peak so to speak as far as Ninjas go imho. Also above person saying Itachi and Kisame had to avoid Jiraiya, if that's true all the more reason not to doubt Jiraiya. I honestly think Jiraiya will win or at least escape with major wounds.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike

qft, I don't get why people are saying OMFG they got their title for almost losing to a legendary ninja, they must be so weak!

They were all kids during that war, not more than 18 or so. They've all gotten older and are honestly in their peak so to speak as far as Ninjas go imho. Also above person saying Itachi and Kisame had to avoid Jiraiya, if that's true all the more reason not to doubt Jiraiya. I honestly think Jiraiya will win or at least escape with major wounds.
    haha, i never said jiraiya was weak. he has no doubt gotten better and wiser during the years, so has pain or whoever jiraiya will be up against. comparing jiraiya with itachi and kisame would make him seem impressive, but don't forget madara is the uchika clan founder who has the ability to solely summon nine-tail in addition to all the sick tricks up his sleeves. madara is just one of the bodies akatsuki leader possesses, and he or she has 5 more different and equivalently powerful vessels in terms of abilities. not to mention, pain also has a female companion, whom i presume would be pretty powerful as well.

jiraiya knows he's in trouble after hearing that hanzo got taken out singlehandedly by pain, that's why he's doing all the preparation just in case. frankly, i think he will either die or barely walk away with severe wounds, giving naruto a much needed psychological boost to finish his ultimate ninjustu passed down from the 4th. because if he were just scouting for info on akatsuki, it wouldn't be necessary for him to say goodbye to tsunade and to protect the naruto's key in a such discreet manner.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

but don't forget madara is the uchika clan founder who has the ability to solely summon nine-tail
    we dont know if thats true yet.

madara is just one of the bodies akatsuki leader possesses,
    huh

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JerryC
    but don't forget madara is the uchika clan founder who has the ability to solely summon nine-tail

[quote:cfa34] madara is just one of the bodies akatsuki leader possesses,
    huh[/quote:cfa34]

jiraiya said it himself. since we are speculating the plot, i'm just throwing it out there.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

The nine-tails comment is correct as far as we know according to the manga, but the whole "one of many bodies" thing is just speculation imho. We don't know wtf those bodies are for. I thought when I first saw them that they were proxies of Akatsuki members or maybe the originals and that's how the "Clone" jutsu of his works, so in reality the other 70% of their power is in their "Real Bodies" which aren't real but clones lol.

But ya I don't think it's been said yet what those were, so as far as Pain goes, he's just one guy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[quote:b47e6] madara is just one of the bodies akatsuki leader possesses,
    huh
    jiraiya said it himself.[/quote:b47e6]

Where did Jiraiya mention that about Madara?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

think he just meant the part about madara and the 9tails

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Wow the confirmed spoilers are really nice

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

[quote:a6207] madara is just one of the bodies akatsuki leader possesses,
    huh[/quote:a6207]

I dunno if I'm the only one who noticed this, but.. the hell is the Uchika clan?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

it's just a typo for Uchiha Clan. if you don't know, Uchiha clan is the clan of sharingan users, couple of the most well known Uchiha includes Itachi, Sasuke, Tobi, and Madara.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah... I know what the Uchiha clan is. I was asking what the Uchika clan was. I was making fun of the typo. >.>;

Woosh.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

oh my bad
    anyway i can't wait til this week's manga....they are revealing so much epic info. before an epic battle. :D

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

sry for bumping again but has any1 seen the manga out yet? cant find it ><

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Can't wait for the 2 encounters to happen. Naruto manga is going to get very good soon.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    Can't wait for the 2 encounters to happen. Naruto manga is gonna get very good soon.
    gonna get?

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    Can't wait for the 2 encounters to happen. Naruto manga is gonna get very good soon.
    gonna get?