Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: Naruto is back!

Jiraiya Sensei?! as Pein said!? wow.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

If thats Pein in their genin photo, then he looks really funny XD

post that picture! but i don't think it was because, Jiraiya's group was Tsunade,Orochimaru, and him.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

wonder if that is deidara's body

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta
    post that picture! but i don't think it was because, Jiraiya's group was Tsunade,Orochimaru, and him.
    He's referring to when Jiraiya was a genin leader.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7...iyateamxw5.jpg

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Wonder if the blackhaired kid is Pein then. O.o; That'd be wicked.

Also.. I just can't remember. Did we already know who the girl with the oragami jutsu's name? If we did, then I just missed it, but Konan seems to be it. That's pretty cool. I wonder really what ties together Konan, Jiraiya, and Pein. D: Now it makes me wonder if the one in the middle of that picture was in fact Konan or something. Uuugh can't wait.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Wonder if the blackhaired kid is Pein then. O.o; That'd be wicked.

Also.. I just can't remember. Did we already know who the girl with the oragami jutsu's name? If we did, then I just missed it, but Konan seems to be it. That's pretty cool. I wonder really what ties together Konan, Jiraiya, and Pein. D: Now it makes me wonder if the one in the middle of that picture was in fact Konan or something. Uuugh can't wait.
    Konan was called by her name in chapter 368 when Pein had stopped the rain before she turned into a bunch of paper. Possibly mentioned even before that, but I don't remember atm.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ah, okay. Thanks a bunch. I went looking around on "Animesuki" as well and found it. Konan's still a nice name.

Pein's use of possibly someone else's body.. like right now with what we seem to believe to be Deidara's body.. (it looks just SO much like it for it not to be), could prove to be a very useful jutsu or whatever it may be. I can't wait for next week for sure. I want to see what all Konan can do and if Jiraiya can show off any, or possibly get some backstory.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

for the love of all things, it looks nothing like Deidara...............
    Just cause its shown to have some similarities in drawing style doesn't make it = Deidara immediately.

DBZ de ja vu anyone? where every char's main facial drawing was similar to Goku with minor differences to give them some individuality. aka give Picollo (sp) Goku's hair and color and they'd be twins!

Unless I see the man use Deidara's jutsu, or he claims the he is using Deidara's body clone, then it is NOT Deidara!

Oh and I repeat, IMO.....guy looks NOTHING like Deidara....just the hair...that's it.....hair!!!

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

IMO.. IMO.. IMO.. learn to read. I didn't say "ZOMG PEIN IS DEIDARA".. I said the body in which he's using looks LIKE Deidara. It just SEEMS like Deidara's body. Just a lot of similarities about this body in which Pein is using that REMINDS me of Deidara. Sheesh. Don't get your boxers/panties in a wad. D:

I mean, I may be wrong. It could be some other random character's body that Pein's using, sure. Or it could be Deidara's body and likeness. We won't know until they come out and say it will they? Until then, I like making assumptions about this sort of stuff. I wouldn't put it past them afterall. Minus the black marks on his face and the tubes coming from his chin and around his face, he could probably pass off like that. I don't mean to start anything, I was just defending my claims. No need to jump on my back about it. :/

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

"Pein's use of possibly someone else's body.. like right now with what we seem to believe to be Deidara's body.. (it looks just SO much like it for it not to be)"

^

That's what you said....maybe you should choose your words more carefully before saying things like "it looks just SO much like it for it not to be" or "we seem to believe."

Clearly we don't all agree.

But hey I'm not here to get into an argument either....I simply don't like assumptions based on simple character facial similarities. I would love for it to be some weird twist and it be Deidara's body but.....it's been done boom boom he went....with a bang no less.....and what...suddenly Pein will know how to fight as Deidara better than the real thing? Let's think logically here....

Every Major Ninja has had their own specialty so far...I'd like to think that Kishi wouldn't rehash them.... He's given us shockers before though...

Oh btw...... IMO IMO IMO....learn to read your own words! And thank you for backing away into my point of view without really backing yours up....

But at any rate, I'm clearly being irritable...so.....if it does turn out to be our Deidei's body clone or w/e.....I salute/bow to you.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well again, I tried to back off because I didn't want to have a pissing match with you over something happening in an anime. Clearly our views on something that may be happening differ, but that's the point. People can make their own assumptions based on what they choose to believe. I make mine, you make yours.

Now, I didn't ever say Pein is in Deidara's body for sure and knows his jutsu. I just meant he could possibly be using his body to mask his own appearance. That's all I was saying. I'm not sure his previous face was really his true face. I won't speak for anyone else and say "We aren't sure" but you get my point. I'm just saying that he could have done the process to "clone" the person's appearance before they met their end you know. I'm not saying he went out to find bits and pieces of his body. D: There's tons of things that could be going on in Kishi's head. I could be completely wrong and this could be a random joe's face, but I'm not sure why they would focus a certain frame hiding Pein's face at first, then switching to it as it was done. Maybe to show that he could change faces/bodies.. or maybe because it might be someone else the fans know. I just don't know. Kishi's really odd like that.

So bleh, again. I'm sorry I seemed to be putting words into your mouth or something. I was simply using "we" as more of a general term describing what some of my friends and I have discussed ont he current situation. So I'm done. No pissing match for me. You've got my side of things in the clearest way I can put it. Also, sorry for using your trademarked "IMO" > I just thought it fit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

How is that going to be Deidara's body when Deidara died by BLOWING HIMSELF UP AS A HUGE BOMB.

Bodies normally don't make it through such trauma...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Maybe the "original" form that we saw Pein back then is actually the 4th Hokage's body and is one of the many bodies Pein switches to in that room full of Akatsuki. It's entirely possible because it was Madara that supposedly summoned the 9 tails and now Pein works for Madara.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    How is that going to be Deidara's body when Deidara died by BLOWING HIMSELF UP AS A HUGE BOMB.

Saying what 'normally' happens shouldn't apply to a manga/anime where people spout fireballs from their mouth or have weird ass, all-seeing eyes, etc..

Just messin' with you. Who knows, we probably haven't seen the real Pein, except I'm of the mind that the original "look" that we were given of him is the real him since in one of the manga covers that was an official coloring, you could see a spikey brown haired figure in the background.

MAYBE he keeps the bodies of the dead Akatsuki, and could use their powers? Lol. He could have sewn together Deidara while using a Kakuzu body? Just wild speculation, I'm not saying "OMG THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!" and I don't really believe it would be plausible. Who knows though, Akatsuki has always had the weirdos of the manga in their group sans Itachi.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike

Saying what 'normally' happens shouldn't apply to a manga/anime where people spout fireballs from their mouth or have weird ass, all-seeing eyes, etc..

Just messin' with you. Who knows, we probably haven't seen the real Pein, except I'm of the mind that the original "look" that we were given of him is the real him since in one of the manga covers that was an official coloring, you could see a spikey brown haired figure in the background.

MAYBE he keeps the bodies of the dead Akatsuki, and could use their powers? Lol. He could have sewn together Deidara while using a Kakuzu body? Just wild speculation, I'm not saying "OMG THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!" and I don't really believe it would be plausible. Who knows though, Akatsuki has always had the weirdos of the manga in their group sans Itachi.
    Whatever the bodies were/are, one looked fat, and I want to see that one. Fat people fighting are awesome.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

chouji vs jirobo = win

/nod

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Death by papercut, lol.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yes, I too want to see the fat body.

Also, as I said before. I'm not saying that it's Deidara's actual body. I mean, Pein could have had Deidara's (or whoever else's body he's used if that's the case with his own powers) body copied in some way. Playing the "it's not normal, it can't happen" card when talking about a manga/anime that features talking animals, people spewing huge streams of water out of no where, blowing fire from their mouth that could torch a forest and such is kind of silly. Oh well. I'm sure different people have their different opinions and assumptions. That's what Kishi wanted I'm sure. If he wanted his plot to be predictable, he'd have taken after the Bleach manga. Now there's some predictable stuff.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

is this the week of the double?