Closed Thread
Page 6 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drkstrish
    You just killed everything I loved about this anime. That meme shouldn't ever enter this area. TYVFM. >_>

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    I can't wait too see :

Sakura + Chiyo vs Sasori
    Naruto vs Orochimaru
    Naruto + Sai + Yamato vs Sasuke
    Naruto + Kakashi vs Deidara
    Guy vs Kisame clone
    Naruto vs Itachi clone
    Kazuku + Hidan vs the Nibi Jinchuriki
    Shikamaru + Asuma vs Hidan
    Kakashi vs Kazuku
    Shikamaru vs Hidan
    Naruto vs Kazuku

basically all the good stuff
    QFT there. Especially..

Naruto vs Orochimaru (When he goes Uber-Kyuubi. XD)

E. Body
    BG Level

WTF SHIPPUDEN 3, YOU LET ME DOWN SO BADLY.

We've seen Kage Bunshin like eight million fucking times already, do something different, Naruto. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Saga

We've seen Kage Bunshin like eight million fucking times already, do something different, Naruto. ;_;
    Its his "bread and butter" would not be Naruto without it, but at least he showed some strategy while using it; which is one of the traits post time skip for him, that he actually comes up with strategies even if at first it just looks like old routine.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I hate how short the episodes feel ugh. I can't wait to see Gaara fight though.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr

Its his "bread and butter" would not be Naruto without it, but at least he showed some strategy while using it; which is one of the traits post time skip for him, that he actually comes up with strategies even if at first it just looks like old routine.
    Yeah the strategies were kinda cool, I want to see him use something new though that makes Kakashi (and Tsunade) go "WTF OMG DO NOT GET." Where are these techniques he's mastered that the fourth never learned? ;_;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

you won't see his fuuton rasen shuriken for awhile in the anime

i'm waiting to find out what skill jiraiya told naruto specifically not too use when they were setting out against akatsuki the first time to save gaara >.> hopefully it's hiraishin

this week's manga was SICK though

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr

Yeah the strategies were kinda cool, I want to see him use something new though that makes Kakashi (and Tsunade) go "WTF OMG DO NOT GET." Where are these techniques he's mastered that the fourth never learned? ;_;
    I don't see why he'd use such deadly moves on his sensei

But yeah these episodes are so short, it's cause of all the flashbacks which weren't in the manga, I'm guessing they'll stop that as they progress farther into the story, or at least do less of it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Too bad he knows no other moves. People who have read the Manga should already know this. He's just simply a normal Ninja with an amazing amount of Chakra, he has nothing super special about him such as a Bloodline. I guess he can use the Fox, but he'd just end up killing people.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

yea... completing 20 years of training in a week isn't special at all

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

you won't see his fuuton rasen shuriken for awhile in the anime

i'm waiting to find out what skill jiraiya told naruto specifically not too use when they were setting out against akatsuki the first time to save gaara >.> hopefully it's hiraishin

this week's manga was SICK though
    QFT man. Manga = sick this week. >.>

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Shippuden 4 should be awesome, and yes, this week's manga.... O_O

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I actually found myself playing Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 today, lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    Too bad he knows no other moves. People who have read the Manga should already know this. He's just simply a normal Ninja with an amazing amount of Chakra, he has nothing super special about him such as a Bloodline. I guess he can use the Fox, but he'd just end up killing people.
    So wait, he STILL only knows Kage Bunshin and Rasengan? 2 years of training with a fucking Sannin and that's all he knows still? I hope you're joking...someone mentioned earlier he learned a bunch of techniques with Jiraiya that the fourth never managed to perfect.

And he'd use a bunch of techniques against Kakashi because he's supposed to attack with killing intent in order to get the bells.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

supposedly he has a technique he has yet to reveal from training with jiraiya, but yea. he has a larger chakra capacity than he used too, he has odama rasengan and fuuton rasen shuriken (which is only 50% complete as of the newest manga), he has wind manipulation training so he could come up with his own jutsu's from it, and he has the 4 tail kyubi form (which albeit is unstable, it's there)

as of the newest anime (kakashi's bells), he only has his kage bunshin, rasengan and odama rasengan for viable skills though he doesn't use them specifically against kakashi (in the manga anyways)

he's not just rushing into battle with them now though, he has it and he knows how to use them more effectively and he only gets better as it progresses through the anime as we've seen in the manga.

massive spoilers for anyone lol. it's hard to talk about it without them

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

supposedly he has a technique he has yet to reveal from training with jiraiya, but yea. he has a larger chakra capacity than he used too, he has odama rasengan and fuuton rasen shuriken (which is only 50% complete as of the newest manga), he has wind manipulation training so he could come up with his own jutsu's from it, and he has the 4 tail kyubi form (which albeit is unstable, it's there)

as of the newest anime (kakashi's bells), he only has his kage bunshin, rasengan and odama rasengan for viable skills though he doesn't use them specifically against kakashi (in the manga anyways)

he's not just rushing into battle with them now though, he has it and he knows how to use them more effectively and he only gets better as it progresses through the anime as we've seen in the manga.

massive spoilers for anyone lol. it's hard to talk about it without them
    Spoilers:

4 tail Kyuubi form 4tfw.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just d/l an watched the ep someone posted on page 4. Someone post newer
    Ep or lead me to em please . Those ep kicked ass! i wanna see if they can get the bells from him an what the guy with mouth hand is gonna do.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

you can get them direct from the source http://yhbt.mine.nu/ via a torrent

or if you prefer instant watching :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB85EnWWI0c part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXmbni7Gj4M part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GLOdxU26PM part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth

hell yes, lol. I'm betting the skill jiraiya told naruto not to use was Hiraishin or at least i'm hoping it is... otherwise sasuke is gonna walk all over naruto with that speed of his

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast