+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 24653

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #101

  2. #102

  3. #103
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,258
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Drkstrish
    You just killed everything I loved about this anime. That meme shouldn't ever enter this area. TYVFM. >_>

  4. #104
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,730
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    I can't wait too see :

    Sakura + Chiyo vs Sasori
    Naruto vs Orochimaru
    Naruto + Sai + Yamato vs Sasuke
    Naruto + Kakashi vs Deidara
    Guy vs Kisame clone
    Naruto vs Itachi clone
    Kazuku + Hidan vs the Nibi Jinchuriki
    Shikamaru + Asuma vs Hidan
    Kakashi vs Kazuku
    Shikamaru vs Hidan
    Naruto vs Kazuku


    basically all the good stuff
    QFT there. Especially..

    Naruto vs Orochimaru (When he goes Uber-Kyuubi. XD)

  5. #105
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,258
    BG Level
    7

    WTF SHIPPUDEN 3, YOU LET ME DOWN SO BADLY.

    We've seen Kage Bunshin like eight million fucking times already, do something different, Naruto. ;_;

  6. #106

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    WTF SHIPPUDEN 3, YOU LET ME DOWN SO BADLY.

    We've seen Kage Bunshin like eight million fucking times already, do something different, Naruto. ;_;
    Its his "bread and butter" would not be Naruto without it, but at least he showed some strategy while using it; which is one of the traits post time skip for him, that he actually comes up with strategies even if at first it just looks like old routine.

  7. #107
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    I hate how short the episodes feel ugh. I can't wait to see Gaara fight though.

  8. #108
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,258
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    WTF SHIPPUDEN 3, YOU LET ME DOWN SO BADLY.

    We've seen Kage Bunshin like eight million fucking times already, do something different, Naruto. ;_;
    Its his "bread and butter" would not be Naruto without it, but at least he showed some strategy while using it; which is one of the traits post time skip for him, that he actually comes up with strategies even if at first it just looks like old routine.
    Yeah the strategies were kinda cool, I want to see him use something new though that makes Kakashi (and Tsunade) go "WTF OMG DO NOT GET." Where are these techniques he's mastered that the fourth never learned? ;_;

  9. #109
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    you won't see his fuuton rasen shuriken for awhile in the anime

    i'm waiting to find out what skill jiraiya told naruto specifically not too use when they were setting out against akatsuki the first time to save gaara >.> hopefully it's hiraishin

    this week's manga was SICK though

  10. #110
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    WTF SHIPPUDEN 3, YOU LET ME DOWN SO BADLY.

    We've seen Kage Bunshin like eight million fucking times already, do something different, Naruto. ;_;
    Its his "bread and butter" would not be Naruto without it, but at least he showed some strategy while using it; which is one of the traits post time skip for him, that he actually comes up with strategies even if at first it just looks like old routine.
    Yeah the strategies were kinda cool, I want to see him use something new though that makes Kakashi (and Tsunade) go "WTF OMG DO NOT GET." Where are these techniques he's mastered that the fourth never learned? ;_;
    I don't see why he'd use such deadly moves on his sensei

    But yeah these episodes are so short, it's cause of all the flashbacks which weren't in the manga, I'm guessing they'll stop that as they progress farther into the story, or at least do less of it.

  11. #111
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    277
    BG Level
    4

    Too bad he knows no other moves. People who have read the Manga should already know this. He's just simply a normal Ninja with an amazing amount of Chakra, he has nothing super special about him such as a Bloodline. I guess he can use the Fox, but he'd just end up killing people.

  12. #112
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    yea... completing 20 years of training in a week isn't special at all

  13. #113
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,730
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    you won't see his fuuton rasen shuriken for awhile in the anime

    i'm waiting to find out what skill jiraiya told naruto specifically not too use when they were setting out against akatsuki the first time to save gaara >.> hopefully it's hiraishin

    this week's manga was SICK though
    QFT man. Manga = sick this week. >.>

  14. #114
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Shippuden 4 should be awesome, and yes, this week's manga.... O_O

  15. #115
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,730
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I actually found myself playing Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 today, lol.

  16. #116
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,258
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    Too bad he knows no other moves. People who have read the Manga should already know this. He's just simply a normal Ninja with an amazing amount of Chakra, he has nothing super special about him such as a Bloodline. I guess he can use the Fox, but he'd just end up killing people.
    So wait, he STILL only knows Kage Bunshin and Rasengan? 2 years of training with a fucking Sannin and that's all he knows still? I hope you're joking...someone mentioned earlier he learned a bunch of techniques with Jiraiya that the fourth never managed to perfect.

    And he'd use a bunch of techniques against Kakashi because he's supposed to attack with killing intent in order to get the bells.

  17. #117
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    supposedly he has a technique he has yet to reveal from training with jiraiya, but yea. he has a larger chakra capacity than he used too, he has odama rasengan and fuuton rasen shuriken (which is only 50% complete as of the newest manga), he has wind manipulation training so he could come up with his own jutsu's from it, and he has the 4 tail kyubi form (which albeit is unstable, it's there)

    as of the newest anime (kakashi's bells), he only has his kage bunshin, rasengan and odama rasengan for viable skills though he doesn't use them specifically against kakashi (in the manga anyways)

    he's not just rushing into battle with them now though, he has it and he knows how to use them more effectively and he only gets better as it progresses through the anime as we've seen in the manga.



    massive spoilers for anyone lol. it's hard to talk about it without them

  18. #118
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    supposedly he has a technique he has yet to reveal from training with jiraiya, but yea. he has a larger chakra capacity than he used too, he has odama rasengan and fuuton rasen shuriken (which is only 50% complete as of the newest manga), he has wind manipulation training so he could come up with his own jutsu's from it, and he has the 4 tail kyubi form (which albeit is unstable, it's there)

    as of the newest anime (kakashi's bells), he only has his kage bunshin, rasengan and odama rasengan for viable skills though he doesn't use them specifically against kakashi (in the manga anyways)

    he's not just rushing into battle with them now though, he has it and he knows how to use them more effectively and he only gets better as it progresses through the anime as we've seen in the manga.



    massive spoilers for anyone lol. it's hard to talk about it without them
    Spoilers:

    4 tail Kyuubi form 4tfw.

  19. #119
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,487
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I just d/l an watched the ep someone posted on page 4. Someone post newer
    Ep or lead me to em please . Those ep kicked ass! i wanna see if they can get the bells from him an what the guy with mouth hand is gonna do.

  20. #120
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    you can get them direct from the source http://yhbt.mine.nu/ via a torrent

    or if you prefer instant watching :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB85EnWWI0c part 1

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXmbni7Gj4M part 2

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GLOdxU26PM part 3


    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth

    hell yes, lol. I'm betting the skill jiraiya told naruto not to use was Hiraishin or at least i'm hoping it is... otherwise sasuke is gonna walk all over naruto with that speed of his

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag