BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thanks

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    Too bad he knows no other moves. People who have read the Manga should already know this. He's just simply a normal Ninja with an amazing amount of Chakra, he has nothing super special about him such as a Bloodline. I guess he can use the Fox, but he'd just end up killing people.
    So wait, he STILL only knows Kage Bunshin and Rasengan? 2 years of training with a fucking Sannin and that's all he knows still? I hope you're joking...someone mentioned earlier he learned a bunch of techniques with Jiraiya that the fourth never managed to perfect.

And he'd use a bunch of techniques against Kakashi because he's supposed to attack with killing intent in order to get the bells.
    No, I'm not joking. I've read all of the Manga and watched all the episodes. Not once has he displayed techniques learned from the training with Jiraiya. It seems like all the training done wasn't for new techniques, but just basically learning how to be a better ninja and fighter in general.

The technique that was never perfected by the Fourth was the Rasengen if I'm not mistaken. It was always just half a technique, even though it worked so well without it ever having t be completed.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Some of that seems as if it would be realistic, while some is pure speculation. I wouldn't worry about it really, was an interesting read though.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

i think it ended up being fake and the op just dissapeared, killed some time for me tho

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    No, I'm not joking. I've read all of the Manga and watched all the episodes. Not once has he displayed techniques learned from the training with Jiraiya. It seems like all the training done wasn't for new techniques, but just basically learning how to be a better ninja and fighter in general.

The technique that was never perfected by the Fourth was the Rasengen if I'm not mistaken. It was always just half a technique, even though it worked so well without it ever having t be completed.
    /hopes for hiraishin

jiraiya specifically not to use "that justu" to naruto at one point, i believe he has a skill that he hasn't shown us yet even if it isn't hiraishin however.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

on the other hand in manga,

Sasuke has Orochimaru cornered in a weakened state and is about to kill him. it will be nothing short of miracle for orochimaru to get out of this one.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by finale23

Sasuke has Orochimaru cornered in a weakened state and is about to kill him. it will be nothing short of miracle for orochimaru to get out of this one.
    Actually, I disagree.

Orochimaru still has his summoning technique to fall back on, and even if he's too weak to use it, he's got Kabuto to back him up. While Sasuke has the advantage for the moment, things could turn on him very quickly.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

So sasuke is a good guy ???

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe
    Quote Originally Posted by finale23

Actually, I disagree.

Orochimaru still has his summoning technique to fall back on, and even if he's too weak to use it, he's got Kabuto to back him up. While Sasuke has the advantage for the moment, things could turn on him very quickly.

no way, sasuke probably can kill or incapacitate kabuto in a flash, seeing how powerful sasuke is now. plus, kabuto is afk from the scene. i don't think those two have any chance of fighting back, but they may be able to create a diversion and escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    So sasuke is a good guy ???

not really. he's killing orochimaru because he has no use of him now.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Isn't Sasuke supposed to be Orochimarus container though? Why would Orochimaru ever let Sasuke surpass him, that just seems stupid to me.

Isn't Sasuke supposed to be Orochimarus container though? Why would Orochimaru ever let Sasuke surpass him, that just seems stupid to me.
    LOLZ MAYBE SASUKE WUZ HIDING HIS TROO POWARZ LIKE GOKU!

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well.. so when he does transfer, his body would be able to handle the type of jutsus Oro does. I mean, they are really straining on the body and what not I suppose you could say. I guess you could think of it as fattening up a pig or turkey in preparation for Thanksgiving before devouring him.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    omg, sasuke is OVER NIN THOUSAND.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

omg, sasuke is OVER NINE THOUSAND.
    \

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    \

Fail.
    pretty sure he said NIN thousand as a joke short for NINja in order to try to relate it to naruto so you sir fail

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    \

Fail.
    pretty sure he said NIN thousand as a joke short for NINja in order to try to relate it to naruto so you sir fail
    Could be. You could also be overthinking a typo and are attempting to find reasoning for you to appear "smarter" than me. That or I'm overthinking your overthinking and making myself look like a jackass. Both choices are pretty valid I'd say. XD Haha. OVER NIN THOUSAND would be kinda iffy in the funny department as I obviously missed something. Ah well.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I actually did just Typo, but that was a creative save lol.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I actually did just Typo, but that was a creative save lol.
    Yaay. I was right. Haha, but yeah. That was fun.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

no new naruto next week

ending it with gaara's sabaku Rō on deidara though... totally badass

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast