Closed Thread
Page 1 of 1235 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Naruto

Naruto is back! ... about time we hear some Sharingan... also new wears from Naruto's angle!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

What? You can't hear Sharingans... Haha. You kinda lost me there.

People still watch Naruto?

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

People do now that the ~85 episode, 2 year string of fillers have finally come to an end >.> Gogo real plot.

i still think One Piece is better =3 it's getting to the good parts

/endderail

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The manga is the only reason I'm still interested in Naruto lol. Anime was full of fail until recently and tonight.

edit: 124,000th post in General Discussion.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I am really glad it's coming back. Way back before the shitty fillers took over, Naruto was one of those shows that I would anxiously anticipate each week. On the same levels of Lost, Nip/Tuck or Scrubs.

Naruto stopped being good a long time ago. The storyline hasn't been good, manga-wise, since the finding Tsunade mini-arc.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

yay, fillers are offcially over. i have been reading the mangas, and they are freaking awesome.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Does dattebayo have it yet? I cant seem to access the bittorrent portion of the site.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

nope, not yet lol... btw dont tell them to speed it up or else "BANNED" lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

just saw a 10 mins preview on youtube. it's very close to the storyline in the manga.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZsSQZ010A

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yep. The first ~9 minutes of the episode is basically a teaser of what's to come later in the series as the "Find Sasuke arc" didn't happen for a bit. Was nice to show us this though, I swear it's a cocktease T_T. The animation is fantastic and the new songs from the upcoming OST are awesome as well. It was worth the wait.

They lost a lot of fans with their "Lets go 2 years with filler-hell", but I'm sure they'll come back to see this. Gogogo.

DB should have it finished by late tonight, or early tomorrow.

E. Body
    BG Level

I kinda stopped watching after the huge fuckin' battle with Naruto/Sasuke in that big ass valley/river area...but I remember we saw Itachi and Kisame very very briefly before that, how much from that point on is worth watching and how much is filler? I remember I think...wait, no I stopped watching when Gaara rapes the guy with the bones, and they're chasing _after_ Sasuke. Or is that the same story arc >_>...

I think Gaara gets kidnapped? Never watched those eps but someone told me Akatsuki kidnaps Gaara. Can anyone fill me in or let me know which eps to download? I used to fucking love watching it.

EDIT: It sounds like I just dropped out at the point where a shit ton of filler eps started going on? Now I remember these 2 fat ass twins everyone was chasing, and the souped up guy from the first episode, name started with an M. And...this guy named Raijin I think? Always carried a kid on his back, had these hax lightning powers.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well since this isn't an official Naruto-manga board or anything, you're right. There is a "rescue Gaara" arc and that happens before the "Sasuke" arc here where you see them run up on them with Sai and what not.

Anyway, yes, this picks up basically two years after the Naruto/Sasuke fight and 2 years after Naruto's training. This is what people call the "Post Time-skip Era" I would say. Anyway.. yeah. Waiting on DB to finish n_n

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shounen = Never ending stories

It's a matter how the creator keep inventing different kind level of awesomeness to keep people reading it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Does dattebayo have it yet? I cant seem to access the bittorrent portion of the site.
    They usually release them around 8 PM PST, but this is a an hour long episode, might take a little longer.

E. Body
    BG Level

Okay, so basically I just missed a bunch of random shit like the eps I described in my edit? Nothing about Akatsuki has really been revealed yet? Oh, and is the Save Gaara arc worth watching in your opinion?

Edit again >_>: I didn't read the manga, I always downloaded the full episodes every week, FYI. Don't know if that has to do with where I stopped in the show.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Amen to that, and I sense some awesome fights/story here in Shippuden XD

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Okay, so basically I just missed a bunch of random shit like the eps I described in my edit? Nothing about Akatsuki has really been revealed yet? Oh, and is the Save Gaara arc worth watching in your opinion?
    They just recently mentioned the Akatsuki like 1-2 episodes ago, besides that, not at all.

The Save Gaara Arc was pretty good, but you won't miss anything by not watching it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 1235 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast