Page 5 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RuBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX
    People still watch Naruto ?

OK, I admit it. With all the hype in /a/ lately about shippuden, I gave a try last night watching it on youtube

it.doesn't.attract.me.a.single.bit
    it doesn't much difference a DB series goes to DBZ... with no namek.. hopefully
    I think you're stupid.
    I think you're a narutard.
    I think you lack sufficient intelligence to decipher internet wit.

I just finished watching the first 2 episodes of the new series. I can't wait for next Thursday. The storyline does seem to be moving fast, but overall it was smart of them to add in that little scene with Sasuke at the beginning. It really makes you anxious to get to that part in the series, because everybody wants Sasuke to come back to the right side.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I don't, I personally hope Itachi kills Sasuke.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    I hope Naruto goes ape shit on him again. AND I FUCKING HOPE OROCHIMARU DIES, GOD I HATE HIM. Such an evasive cunt.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I think people who watch Youtube for their videos then judge it based on that are kind retarded though. >.> Quality is too poor there to enjoy it :/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Amen to that, although now Sasuke is extremely strong. But I still don't like him, he's too emo.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

wishful thinking, we all know deep down inside that naruto will take out sasuke in the epic finale.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    Amen to that, although now Sasuke is extremely strong. But I still don't like him, he's too emo.
    He's not emo at all... he's a badass.

An emo guy wouldn't kill his best friend without a second thought, he'd go cry and contemplate suicide.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    I think people who watch Youtube for their videos then judge it based on that are kind retarded though. >.> Quality is too poor there to enjoy it :/
    Was that in reference to me? I enjoyed it, so I was judging it positively. But at the time it was all I had access to, though when I was hardcore into the show, I watched it on a much bigger monitor (not my 14" laptop screen >_>) and I viewed them in BS Player, so I'm familiar with at least some of the quality.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Was that in reference to me? I enjoyed it, so I was judging it positively. But at the time it was all I had access to, though when I was hardcore into the show, I watched it on a much bigger monitor (not my 14" laptop screen >_>) and I viewed them in BS Player, so I'm familiar with at least some of the quality.

Was actually directing it torwards VZX man, not you. Don't worry about it. =p I don't have issues with people watching it on youtube, it's just certain people that watch it then judge it right away. If someone were to watch DB's sub, then declare their disdain for it, I'd understand then.

Quote Originally Posted by VZX
    OK, I admit it. With all the hype in /a/ lately about shippuden, I gave a try last night watching it on youtube...
    I don't have any problems with people and their hate for it, I say again. People being called narutards for certain things is kind of crude too and uncalled for. x.x Ah well. Everyone has their certain opinions on things and it's fun to hear them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm not calling anyone narutard or what
    in fact, I'm the one who called stupid in the first place

and I could tell if the animation is good or not regardless they are HQ raw or youtube

Sasuke is a retard. He's not emo, just dumb as fuck. But who wouldn't want to leave their village with that dumbfuck pink haired skank all over their nuts 24/7. -_-

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Sasuke is a retard. He's not emo, just dumb as fuck. But who wouldn't want to leave their village with that dumbfuck pink haired skank all over their nuts 24/7. -_-
    I hope we see less "QQ QQ QQ QQ IM SO USELESS WTF /WRISTS QQ QQ OMG NARUTO /SWOON WAIT JK LOL /WRISTS" Sakura and more of that fucked up strength this season.

There's plenty of it later on. But I still hate her. ^_____^

If she ends up with Naruto I swear to God I'm gonna piss on an entire manga season, put it in a box, and FedEx it to the creator. @o@

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Yeah from the bit I saw of her in the manga I read she doesn't cry as much. But I agree she better not end up with Naruto, Hinata ftw.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    There's plenty of it later on. But I still hate her. ^_____^

If she ends up with Naruto I swear to God I'm gonna piss on an entire manga season, put it in a box, and FedEx it to the creator. @o@
    Yeah man, there's a bunch of little shit that pissed me off. And if Naruto doesn't become a fucking Chuunin SOON I'm going to rape someone. Fuckin' doesn't even need to do the exam anymore, he mastered the fucking Rasengan, stood toe to fuckin toe with Sasuke and barely lost, I mean shit.

Wait, now that I think about it, and this would be interesting...did Sasuke ever make Chuunin before he left the village? I don't think he did...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Nah, at the time Shikamaru was the only Chuunin and he was promoted just as Sasuke was wiggin out. ;o

Speaking of which, I really cant wait to see him, Rock Lee and Neiji in action.

E. Body
    BG Level

Yeah, Neji as a Jounin is going to rape shit. Now, was Shikamaru promoted or did he pass the exam? Cause if he was promoted, they can just do the same for Naruto since Tsunade, her assistant, and Jiraiya will be watching /gasm.

All the characters get a visual 'adjustment' later on, I dunno if the anime is that far. But if you liked Neji before, you'll like him even more now.

Shikamaru hasn't really changed. Chouji looks badass. Kiba looks pretty much the same, his dog doesn't though. Shino by far looks waaaaaaaay fucking cooler than before. Hinata looks different. Tenten looks different. Lee looks the same, no big surprise there, lol. Naruto looks a little different, just a costume change for him ( Less orange >_>; ).

Other than that, nothing much else changes. Gaara and the sand siblings look different, but not by a huge amount. Gaara ::Spoiler?:: becomes to the Kazeage of Sunagakure ::Spoiler?:: and his whole personality changes.

Akatsuki get more active, they go out and capture some other demons for their 'mysterious' plan. (I know their plan, but it's a big fucking spoiler for those that watch the anime, so I'm not telling. ^-^)

Edit: Naruto is still a Genin all the way up to the latest chapter in the manga.. lol, so I dunno. >_>;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I can't wait too see :

Sakura + Chiyo vs Sasori
    Naruto vs Orochimaru
    Naruto + Sai + Yamato vs Sasuke
    Naruto + Kakashi vs Deidara
    Guy vs Kisame clone
    Naruto vs Itachi clone
    Kazuku + Hidan vs the Nibi Jinchuriki
    Shikamaru + Asuma vs Hidan
    Kakashi vs Kazuku
    Shikamaru vs Hidan
    Naruto vs Kazuku

basically all the good stuff

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Yeah, Neji as a Jounin is going to rape shit. Now, was Shikamaru promoted or did he pass the exam? Cause if he was promoted, they can just do the same for Naruto since Tsunade, her assistant, and Jiraiya will be watching /gasm.
    Both I guess you could say. He was the only one to pass the Chunin exam and thus was promoted. He started wearing the other jacket as a result of that. His first (failed) mission as a Chuunin was to lead the Sasuke rescue team.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast