+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

dreams

I dream alot right, but only recently i have this "problem" where i'm dreaming about stuff right, then i wake up and i'm still harboring whatever emotions i had while i was dreaming.

this wouldn't matter normally but the dreams i have are pretty outlandish and the emotions i feel fuck with my head long after i've woken up.

this happen to anyone else?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have this girl stuck in my dreams every night D:. Other than that... I just dream of geting killed in some fucking werid ass way for some reason.

New Merits
    BG Level

what kind of emotions?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

it ranges from total jubilation to total dread, it depends on the dream tbh.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

When I was twelve, I had a dream about fucking a girl in the ass. That's probably...not normal..maybe?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I kinda know what you mean. I had a dream once that my sister did something that pissed me off and when I woke up, I woke up mad at her lol.

Its rare though that I dream, I wonder what this means about me.

When I was like 10 I dreamt I was peeing, and I woke up peeing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    I kinda know what you mean. I had a dream once that my sister did something that pissed me off and when I woke up, I woke up mad at her lol.

Its rare though that I dream, I wonder what this means about me.
    i count myself lucky when i don't dream

the whole emotions thing happens basically without fail when i dream too

happens to me

one time i had a dream that this girl didnt like me more than a friend and i felt like shit the day after. kinda weird since i didnt really have that big of a crush on her :/

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I woke up in the middle of a dream this morning. I think I was playing a monk in Everquest, and I was trying to get through a zone that was a little too high without getting killed. (I quit Everquest around 5 years ago, and I never played a monk).

I tried not to think about it for the next few minutes so that I wouldn't remember it much. Apparently it didn't work too well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I woke up crying once... I think someone close to me died in a dream or something.. I woke up and was like wtf... I've had ones where I was skateboarding or something and fell and woke up and tried to catch myself lol.

New Merits
    BG Level

Wierd, I've never had emotions after my dreams. I always seem to have paralyzing ones that end up in me dying in a painful way. I love my brain.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I've had two seperate occasions where I dreamed that I wasn't me. It' wasn't a Freaky Friday-type thing. I was just living out the life of some random person. The first was about this 10 year old kid in 1930's New York or Chicago and there was something about a dog and it died at the end.

All I remembered about the second was the life of a mentally retarded man who eventually put to sleep like an animal at the end. Anyone ever have something like this happen to them before?

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.City
    I've had two seperate occasions where I dreamed that I wasn't me. It' wasn't a Freaky Friday-type thing. I was just living out the life of some random person. The first was about this 10 year old kid in 1930's New York or Chicago and there was something about a dog and it died at the end.

All I remembered about the second was the life of a mentally retarded man who eventually put to sleep like an animal at the end. Anyone ever have something like this happen to them before?
    You could probably write a book on the premise of the second one. Sounds like a good story reflecting society.

Do a lot of people have dreams of dying? I hear people say this all the time and yet I have never had a dream of myself dying. Mind you I haven't had a nightmare since I was 6 years old and I can still remember every detail about it.

Also does anyone else have recurring dreams that actually continue a story each time you have them? I actually have dreams where the story continues from where I left off the previous dream and sometimes if I wake up in the middle of a dream I can go back to sleep and pick up where I left off. Definately don't think that is normal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My dreams are usually really fucked up if I remember them.

1) I had a dream in the animaniacs style art where there was a luck machine run by golden testicles.

2) This one was about baby cows... I kept beating them up cause they wouldn't make me any meth.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i had a dream last week about this girl i wanted to go out with a bit ago, she was rubbing my penis and it hurt and made me stiff at the same time...then she told me it was a trap, that she was working for my nemesis(i forgot who that was) and that she always knew when i grew up i'd be a really fucked up person

anyway all that day i kept thinking about her and getting boners

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by ozz
    i had a dream last week about this girl i wanted to go out with a bit ago, she was rubbing my penis and it hurt and made me stiff at the same time...then she told me it was a trap, that she was working for my nemesis(i forgot who that was) and that she always knew when i grew up i'd be a really fucked up person

anyway all that day i kept thinking about her and getting boners
    ROFL WTF

This reminds me of "Liquid Hot Magma"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

oh i forgot to mention that her first name is toni and it used to be something else, they changed it at birth
    tarp,not trap?

New Merits
    BG Level

so how about those sex dreams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast