Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

GM's can tell if you're using windower?

k, i was on my friends account that was recently suspended to find out why it was suspended in the first place ... not thinking, i was logged on using windower when i placed the GM call and when the GM contacted me, i asked him what happened to the account (during the suspension, the Webchat GM wouldnt tell me cause we didnt have the original PS2 POL codes my friend initially registered with, even though he plays on xbox now) and was ported to mordian goal

the GM didnt say anything except for his initial "greetings" line, so while in mordian i was talking in say to see if anyone was there... after like 10min i got bored and start doing /random and sorta talking to myself... then all of a sudden i get disconnected... i try to log back on and get slapped with LM-17 again...

at this point im thinking.. either he didnt like me spamming /random , or he had found out that i was using windower.. luckily about an hour or so later i was able to relog onto his account ...

the good news in all this is that that the original suspension was a mistake by SE and they had sent an e-mail apologizing for the mistake and all that bullshit.... but im still confused why i was disconnected by that GM without him saying anything... was it because i was spamming, (only used /random like 10-15 times) or was it because infact i was using windower... or was the GM retarded and jus pressed rong buten?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

RONG BUTEN

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

How in the fuck can you press a buten!?!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Se can not detect window on your pc or so i heard. As long as you dont go around shouting HAY I use Windower LOL you wont get in trouble. Gm prob thought you were crazy with you talking to your self. Every time i ever made a Gm call or talked to gm I had windower on. One time i was in jail i was looking thru my myspace. He didn't seem to notice an also isn't it a law to scan people pc w/o permission?