Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Siren Endgame     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Siren Endgame

Siren endgame is a joke now.

NA shells:

Vividsouls: (3rd name, change of leadership)Still kinda new, but their core has been around for a good awhile. They aren't a haijin type shell, they pretty much camp what's in NA time, nothing extreme like morning/late night. Looking at these guys track record it appears other shells bots are better or they don't bot at all. Can't say too much about their skill, but this shell is probably the most honest and laid back HNMLS on Siren.

Temperance: These guys are pretty much like the above LS, quiet, no feuds among the shells and it's a 99% chance they don't bot, their claim record is extremely low.

Fortuna: It's safe to say Fortuna is IN remade, whoever didn't quit altogether/move to WoW, went here with the exception of a few people. They've quickly proven to be very skilled and they have an Apoc DRK(JP) that knows enough English to get by. I highly doubt this LS bots, or it's just the other shell's bots are better.

TheMysticalOrder: These guys have been around forever, they USED to be very skilled, but that quickly ended when some of the good people like Whitetigress left, among others. The downhill trend mostly started with the server additions(Remora). Their leader gets extremey anal when something goes wrong, he throws out absolute absurdities and cusses and belittles people. Oh, and he apparantly leads his shell now without even wearing his pearl. They bot, but they try to deny it and say they would boot anyone if they knew it happened, but apaprantly Agita's App said he'd help them get more claims and was the reason he got in. They are famous for 6+ hour long Tiamats, because there WHM and PLD suck very bad. Their WHM don't know what -enmity means, and their PLD/NIN don't understand how to use PLD/NIN effectively. They kill stuff amazingly with zombie tactics and some form of extreme luck it seems. Noone could ever think a Tiamat as bad as what they've fought could happen and they still win.

PikaBlue: These guys are pretty skilled, but not really, they are heavy botters and they had to LS team up just to kill JoL(sad). They've actually had the most people banned (or quit?) for possing in broad daylight, and their leader advocated the bots in hush hush, but openly said at camps or in /tell they don't do it and she'd boot whoever was caught. Her "right"hand wo"man" Keyo knew about all of this, and so many people in that LS sucked up and got things even when other members deserved way more. These guys are a joke but not as much as the last shell on this list.

RocDynasty: This shell is frickin huge. They accomplish anything and everything because they have so many people. One could say a benefit to this is they seem to camp very early morning HNM and late nights, because they have so many people. There's enough on at those times to go ahead and have enough for it. They can't kill Cerberus, and their fearless leader bought an Algol from IN for 25M when IN used to be the only(NA) shell to kill it, all the time as well. They have lots of noobs in their shell, but surprisingly they killed Jorm and Tiamat. Oh, and unless your a very close friend of the leader(other sackholders and/or real life friends) or at least have a background in sucking up and knowing how to do it well, don't expect anything very worthwhile for awhile. They still camp sky on a regular basis because they are so huge they can't max out in its gear. They seem to claim fairly often in DA, but not near as much as the next shell, and it's already a well known fact they bot, /wave to <T>rigga when you see him.

Validus: Where to begin with this pile of lies. They have no skill, and if they do it lies with enough people to count on your 1 hand. Their fearless leader Chkxdragon says they don't bot, but claiming 5/7 Fafhoggs per week in NA time speaks volumes otherwise. Yeah standing in the center of DA with the newbot from <insertplacehere> must really be nice. Too bad you guys still wipe horribly to Baha V2. If they don't need a bot for it, they gotta steal it or they can't kill it. Spike Flailing Vrtra looks good on your record I bet. They can kill JoL, but they had to buy the triggers for it. They can kill Tiamat, but that's because she's easy, just like DA is easy, those mobs don't prove you're skilled. They invite people to thier shell with bribery and will take just about anything that applies, basically 1's rejected from any of the above. It seems they recently got a new person named Yazuni, this guy was the 1 solely responsible for the sky RMT linkshell (now banned) ruining sky for Siren for almost 2 years. Not only do they bot like noones' business, they think they're better than everyone else. Bungie is 1 of these, he thinks he is some hot shit. He doesnt even have a whm sub for his RDM, that alone speaks volumes on how much he cares about being the "uber" RDM he says he is. Onto the bribery thing, they had to bribe a PLD in Rocdynasty to leave and come to them, by saying he would get next M Body and 2nd Baha Mask, well it worked, except they can't kill Baha V2 so he won't be seeing that mask for awhile. This LS is all about items > freindships, they've ruined lots of them, and so many smart people realized this and have left that shell. They have great gear (thanks to their bots) but think they have great skill because they can look nice in town or while afk. They are kind of haijin, they used to be huge like RD, but as stated earlier, lots of smart people realized the shit and left. They won't hesitate to MPK or steal and they have lots of extremely egotistical and elitest members. Next time you're at any HNM worth botting for, /wave to all their botters there, it'll be most of them and your chatlog will be quite filled up, but especially Bungie and Astaraelx if you want to keep spam to a minimum.

Siren's current endgame can't kill Baha V2 since IN quit. That's pathetic, the next best thing we as a server could ever achieve lies with FT, because they have enough of IN's smart people to repeat their success's. Don't expect any Kraken DRK'd vids or omgwtf low man or otherwise wild HNM kills from this server in a long while, and whatever you do, don't join VD unless you like being a liar, cheater, and/or extremely egotistical. But hey, among all of these servers we seem to have lots of those kinds of people, so maybe its not a bad thing.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm sure many people will post saying excatly what I say is true(and of course the deniers will deny it), I don't have to tell you that shit stinks for you to believe me or not, you'll believe it when you smell it.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

um........ ya

potential drama?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

wtf? Is this a dear diary post?

Don't ever give your password out.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

My secret public journal...

Make a livejournal for this shit, nobody cares.

Tonko

GO AWAY

I'm in FT, i like this guy. Keep going. lohlz PRAISE FORTUNA

most of what was said is right on except

they USED to be very skilled, but that quickly ended when some of the good people like Whitetigress left, among others.
    ? lol ? you serious? I guess skill comes from stealing a thief's knife (ages ago)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I want to claim kings ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Doompie
    I want to claim kings ; ;
    E body, lol. JK! Don't kick me from the LS, pretty please.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

hay kinto

I don't think anyone cares about how well you can analyze the linkshells on your sever, if you can, that's great, but we don't care. Pointless thread. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Aladwar
    hay kinto

I don't think anyone cares about how well you can analyze the linkshells on your sever, if you can, that's great, but we don't care. Pointless thread. ;/
    hey babe.

I think someone should come up for each server and describe all shells on their server so I can find which server I wanna hop to if any are worth it Where are the OP's description of their JP LS?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Re: Siren Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveYourPasswordOut
    had to LS team up just to kill JoL(sad).
    There was no team up. And use your real name!

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I heard its For Tuna. lol

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

this thread is really exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    I heard its For Tuna. lol
    lol, yeah. People like to say it that way.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast