Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The Drama that is Tipppy (Pandy Drama)

I'm not so sure many other people outside of Pandemonium are familar with this walking drama-fest. Though I present several clear and hilarious topics about a mithra girl named Tipppy.

Tipppy first appeared on Pandy to me stating she was a girl. Tipppy then asked me for money. A big no-no if you know me.

However I was soon to learn the truth of Tipppy. Like a page from 'How do be a cyberwhore' she was really a he. He is the lowest form of scum ever.

Sins of Tipppy!

Tipppy doesn't work for his own stuff, instead he steals gear and takes loans rarely ever paying the person back.

He acts as a guy's girlfriend to get money for sex and other things. Two known targets were Tarusimon and Erador. Though the list I heard of is much longer in reality.

He admits to scamming people PUBLICALLY. Tipppy has made plenty of scams and sometimes gloats about it in /l. By my own calculations I know of at least 7.3M he's scammed from my friends. However by other estimates he most likely has scored over 50+ MILLION from people.

Tipppy played a girl at first. When asked he was 'lesbian' then 'bi'. Though he then switched to straight and proceeded to act as a guy's gf (without them knowing).

The final straw in a long list of scams and made boots from MANY LSes finally wound it up to me and Tipppy in the same shell. This bastard stole M.hands after me and the LS leader said our PLD (and a leader) Slife was getting them. Tipppy did not pass and got it. Then said he was going to but it just disappeared. Sadly I could not give you a time window. Though I told Tipppy to pass a minute before the drop. Shavo confirmed and sometimes later it dropped and tipppy had his defense ready. Tipppy stole from our shell and here is the proof.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1479/tipppyms9.jpg

Here's one of many old Tipppy drama threads from Alla:
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =35;page=1

Feel free to add. I don't want Tipppy doing the same to anyone else as she has to so many before.

Not this shit again. Can we limit Advanced section topic making to a certain number of posts please?

your party leaders fail at kicking people in the 5 minutes it takes for items to autosort.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

M.HANDS DRAMA? LOL

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

It's Genbu anyway. It's not like you can't just go back up there 9 more times and take a few minutes to kill it anyway.

I must say I've never seen Genbu drama posted about on BG

Tonko

NO ADVANCED DISCUSSION.

Honestly.

Genbu.

M. Hands.

My locky finger is getting tired. Moving to Newbie.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Zomg >_> A genbu drop <_<! Yeah Tipppy is a dueche, and his/her gear sucked when I pted with them. I heard a lot of crap about him/her, kind of like the punch line of pandy jokes.

Vobent

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    M.HANDS DRAMA? LOL

I had to do a double-take to make sure it wasn't A-hands. (still lolgenbu but atleast a little rarer)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

He's got his /wrist picture on his myspace:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=88189944

Seriously.

The issue is not just Genbu drama. But everything he's done as a whole.

Stolen Haubys
    Stolen Scorpion Harnesses
    Sucking PT leaders cock for 200k of gear.
    Sucking cock for gear.
    Not paying back loans.

I got a ton of stuff on this jerk. Seriously taking stuff from an end-game shell makes it a big issue. I don't want this bitch in any other shell because of his crap.

not rarer atall, just more desired.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The entire Marital set is completly outdated anyway.

Banned.

BG Level

THAT FUCKING BITCH

SHE FUCKING TOOK IT

I'm more interested in who said that.

M. Hands drama, lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

First of all; Kill the guy who said w.
    Second of all; Never come back to our forums, ever again. Your kind of retardation is best suited for allakhazam end-game forum.

PS: Kite Genbu for better drops.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    THAT FUCKING BITCH

SHE FUCKING TOOK IT

M. Hands drama, lol.
    Its a new shell. Forgive us for not being super-elite. Pandy is a little behind in that market. Though with time we will get better. >.>; It just so happened this was the shells first god.

edit: Rocl. How is this any different then the Kaythen thread posted by Senoska?

I've heard of Tipppy and his reputation for stealing things, but this didn't even deserve to be moved the Newbie forum, it should have been deleted.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Tell the emo pld who didn't get his hands to check out the pld/nin thread on this same page to learn about armor he should actually care about having. most of which come from limbus so even a new shell can obtain it.

and your avitar stares at me

Quote Originally Posted by Kattice
    Its a new shell. Forgive us for not being super-elite. Pandy is a little behind in that market. Though with time we will get better. >.>; It just so happened this was the shells first god.
    Pandy is not behind in end-game in the slightest. You have no idea what you're talking about lol... Comparing newer "Sky LS's" to Pandy end-game as a whole is moronic.

the main question is: wtf was he/she/it doing in your ls ???
    are your leader (and recruters) the kind of guy that dont try to learn something from the guy before giving him/her/it a pearl ?
    the kick button need to be more used nowadays lol

and seriously, that's m hands ... lmao

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Kattice
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    THAT FUCKING BITCH

SHE FUCKING TOOK IT

M. Hands drama, lol.

edit: Rocl. How is this any different then the Kaythen thread posted by Senoska?
    I don't even know what thread you're talking about,but if your LS is having drama over Genbu it should just disband. If your server is so behind with HNMs, I highly doubt that the average LS on Pandemonium hasn't done something other than sky. (Sea, Limbus, Dynamis, Kings, Land HNM etc)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast