BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    I think he means he realized he can't copy/paste the screenshot into his bazaar. If it was text though, he could (I would imagine).
    Err? I wasn't going to try to post an image in game, lol. I'm just saying, I can't make the squigglies in the game without the JP client/IME app, and the IME app doesn't work for bazaar messages. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    I think he means he realized he can't copy/paste the screenshot into his bazaar. If it was text though, he could (I would imagine).
    Err? I wasn't going to try to post an image in game, lol. I'm just saying, I can't make the squigglies in the game without the JP client/IME app, and the IME app doesn't work for bazaar messages. =(
    Does for me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If I need JP text I usually just copy it from firefox and paste it into the game. This works for bazaar messages too. I've never used the IME plugin.

The part of that bazaar comment that gets me is how does he make the cool boxes around the letters. I guess its probably simple but I don't feel like digging around in the character pallet long enough to find the right ones

Reminds me, one of my friends got temp banned for copy/pasta JP text in his /seacom lol.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

You can use IME on bazzar messages. I made mine on a JP client, but was able to edit on EN anyway.
    http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/2334/trixichaq1.jpg

Ill give you a clue for the word that brings up those angles. It's the short hand word for 'chart' or 'to rule'. Makes sense huh? the word chart brings up lines :o

Banned.

BG Level

Apparently you can get banned for having JP characters in your bazaar

If a GM ever asks me about it, I'ma just going to say I made my bazaar while I was staying at Japan on JP PS2... and that he is an idiot for not knowing it saves on the server.

Banned.

BG Level

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/2435/bazaarmsgno0.png
    I thought this was funny especially since he's jp

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP

If a GM ever asks me about it, I'ma just going to say I made my bazaar while I was staying at Japan on JP PS2... and that he is an idiot for not knowing it saves on the server.
    This, unfortunately, is trufax. I got jailed because I had a bazaar message just like Kuno's (some idiot from a rival LS called it in probably). BTW BRP, I told him that a friend from Japan made it for me on my char and he still suspended me.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore

This, unfortunately, is trufax. I got jailed because I had a bazaar message just like Kuno's (some idiot from a rival LS called it in probably). BTW BRP, I told him that a friend from Japan made it for me on my char and he still suspended me.
    Agaisnt ToS to share account info.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore

Agaisnt ToS to share account info.
    I know . @ BRP though, he said that "your character has never been logged in from an IP in Japan." I thought he was bluffing but it wouldn't surprise me i they could check that.

Banned.

BG Level

Is it against the ToS to have a JP version in America? Or play on a JP version?

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I wish I could find one that I think Wafik posted about someone offering their phone number in their bazaar for payable phone sex services.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    I wish I could find one that I think Wafik posted about someone offering their phone number in their bazaar for payable phone sex services.
    It was in the Gimp Gear to lazy to look for it but its there somewhere

http://chokeonyourself.homestead.com/files/img_0143.JPG
    http://chokeonyourself.homestead.com/files/img_0144.JPG

not my pic, was in that rmt convo's thread but i think thats what the people above me were talking about

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9...324_022725.png
    Everytime i check this guy i lol for some reason.

lol, that's stealworthy

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

lol I remember that phone-sex rmt conversation. It was Artaxerxes sending the rmt those tells...gilsellers on Asura are desperate >.>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

^rofl

good ones..

sometimes i'm glad i play on asura most of the time not though lol

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Huggles Bismarck
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Is it against the ToS to have a JP version in America? Or play on a JP version?
    I had [GM]Kingue tell me that. When I got busted for a JP comment. So I called SE Support and they told me that was false, so I got back in game, called a GM, got [GM]Shukyaku? explained the situation he asked me to relog onto my JP version and send him tells. So I did and proved my innocence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast