She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pardon the double post but it just happened..again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...s/ewwwyuck.jpg

That new card can't get here fast enough. Hopefully this isn't Nivida's fault. (Or at least the new vid card will fix it.)

Oh and I forgot to mention that zoning stops it and everything goes back to normal.

Also, me and Aedrin are old friends; I was talking about a certain..mm..mess..that had to do with a bar of soap and a counter...in my brother's bathroom when that hit..get your head out of the gutter

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok, new card, still have the artifacts. So let me go ahead and post up a couple vids of these since they're more visible in motion. Mind, these are on my Dropbox but I'm sure they're viewable.

Taru Head Flicker!

WTF is up with these VW folk?

I've checked the files, I rma'd the video card, Speccy is reporting half the clock speed on my ram...What the bleep could this be? Is it Nivida's fault or what?

I'm doing a burn-in test tonight to see if we can find any problems. I don't think it's the vid card now, what are the odds of me getting 2 bad video cards?

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    what are the odds of me getting 2 bad video cards?
    It happened to me before :/

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I hope it isn't. I'm gonna send back the first card Saturday. I hope I don't see any more peeling errors, btw, I dont' know if it stress tested it long enough but the testing program I used didn't find nuffin; passed everything.

So I have no idea, and I hope I don't have to rma it..AGAIN..

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've yet to find a reliable solution to that z-fighting issue present in your vids, outside of trying 50 different driver versions and hoping for the best. I get it especially bad in certain zones like Walk of Echoes or Provenance. It's a problem with the age of the game up against modern cards/drivers, given XI is still running an ancient version of DirectX, version 8.1.

The image up above with the polygons getting stretched out I can't really comment on, since it can be either a vid card problem, or driver also.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Kaisha, I think that screeny shows a peeling error; I can live with the artifacts/z-fighting error, but I hope that peeling error's gone at least. I'll be happy if THAT's gone..

And after I tried a beta driver and well, after I started getting bluescreens that I finally solved with a reformat, I'm not so willing to play with drivers. Let's hope Nivida solves it in the end.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    My mog locker will never expire:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
    I tried to get it to say 1970, but it won't let me trade any more coins after about 15 stacks past 2038 (with al zahbi only, so 7 days each)

If you change availability to everywhere when it's just over 2038, it WILL properly reduce the time, and display it if it drops below 2038. So i highly doubt it will actually last forever.

Also, after trading the last possible coin, and changing access to everywhere, i can trade more coins again. After doing so until it won't take more, and changing to al zahbi, and back to everywhere, i can again trade more coins, so i guess there's a hard max, and if you go over it, it just reduces the time to whatever the max is.

Also, fubruhn lies.

Totally worth the 5k bronze pieces.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just had a fun moment in Marjami Delve:
    Took down the Plaguevein Bats (NM #2, Bat Trio Triplets), and one of the trios just.. didn't... die.
    We had a friendly pet following us for the rest of the run!

Spoiler: show

Sorry the pics aren't super clear. It's the red trio, with no name.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag