She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Kaisha, I think that screeny shows a peeling error; I can live with the artifacts/z-fighting error, but I hope that peeling error's gone at least. I'll be happy if THAT's gone..

And after I tried a beta driver and well, after I started getting bluescreens that I finally solved with a reformat, I'm not so willing to play with drivers. Let's hope Nivida solves it in the end.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    My mog locker will never expire:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
    I tried to get it to say 1970, but it won't let me trade any more coins after about 15 stacks past 2038 (with al zahbi only, so 7 days each)

If you change availability to everywhere when it's just over 2038, it WILL properly reduce the time, and display it if it drops below 2038. So i highly doubt it will actually last forever.

Also, after trading the last possible coin, and changing access to everywhere, i can trade more coins again. After doing so until it won't take more, and changing to al zahbi, and back to everywhere, i can again trade more coins, so i guess there's a hard max, and if you go over it, it just reduces the time to whatever the max is.

Also, fubruhn lies.

Totally worth the 5k bronze pieces.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just had a fun moment in Marjami Delve:
    Took down the Plaguevein Bats (NM #2, Bat Trio Triplets), and one of the trios just.. didn't... die.
    We had a friendly pet following us for the rest of the run!

Spoiler: show

Sorry the pics aren't super clear. It's the red trio, with no name.