+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Favorite baddie     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Favorite Bad guys?
    Well, all the previous choices are pretty good in my most humble of oppinions.

honestly though, i would have to say my 'Favorite' bad guys are from outside rpgs
    M. Bison from Street Fighter Series (and in small part Vega/Akuma as well)
    and Robotnik<sp?> from Sonic

sorry if i derail but pretty much everyones going to pick the same RPG characters so i thought i would be original.

EDIT - Edited to just be different.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ferien Terzo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

hm...Now that I read that...I don't think I ever finished 9. I beat that stupid ball thing that was supposed to be the most powerful boss in the game and just kind of stopped...

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ferien
    hm...Now that I read that...I don't think I ever finished 9. I beat that stupid ball thing that was supposed to be the most powerful boss in the game and just kind of stopped...
    Go finish.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I liked Golbez more than Rubicant :3

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sav
    I liked Golbez more than Rubicant :3
    Rubicant was such a pimp though. He was like "I'm such a pimp, I'm gonna heal you before I fight you cause I'm just that good."

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie Profile 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie Profile 1/2
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    It's easy if you understand Rafa's AI. If you put a chemist on the back part of the roof where your party starts, Rafa will run directly to it at the start of the fight, instead of running out to Celia and Lede.

Also, you don't even have to kill one of them. Critical HP is enough (they kneel when they are at critical).

If you're not extremely overleveled though, its going to take at least 4 attacks to take a single one of them down that low, and chances are they are going to act a LOT faster than you, unless you have a party of Ninjas.
    I know all this, but all it takes is for the AI to random for Elmdor or one of the Assassins to attack first and kill off Rafa, and getting that depressing Game Over screen. It can and will happen numerous times in a row, like I said, it's all luck.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toralyn
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    It's easy if you understand Rafa's AI. If you put a chemist on the back part of the roof where your party starts, Rafa will run directly to it at the start of the fight, instead of running out to Celia and Lede.

Also, you don't even have to kill one of them. Critical HP is enough (they kneel when they are at critical).

If you're not extremely overleveled though, its going to take at least 4 attacks to take a single one of them down that low, and chances are they are going to act a LOT faster than you, unless you have a party of Ninjas.
    I know all this, but all it takes is for the AI to random for Elmdor or one of the Assassins to attack first and kill off Rafa, and getting that depressing Game Over screen. It can and will happen numerous times in a row, like I said, it's all luck.
    Beat it on the first try after they told me that.

By the way, I beat the game again today.

So Tactics goes back on the shelf for a while.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Lloyd from Legend of the Dragoon.
    Only Semi-Bad...
    but the characters who actually have plot-twists instead of "im in ur worldz, destroyin ur civilationz" are the best baddies.