BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Blood+ (major spoilers)

Just finished watching the series (have not watched the movie that comes before it) but I have a spoiler question so here comes the small font

Is nathan maler the chevalier of Saya's mother? He never showed any real attatchment to Diva or Saya. Also Saya's blood didn't kill him.
    Honestly just seemed more interested in letting the fates of the girls play out than killing Saya or intently protecting Diva.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Blood movie was horrible as far as I can remember. Cant answer your question about the series, never watched it >_>

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

you mean the blondie diva chevalier? nah he was just nuts he wanted to leave everything at random(fates)[he is the type artistic loosen guy] he also knew that diva blood lost effect so maybe he was not a original chevalier by blood of diva

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

He did give off the psycho-ness but he really seemed to know more about everything that was going on than anyone else.

He also made a reference to Saya and Diva's mother having Chevaliers, so that's where I'm getting the thought from.

He clearly doesn't die from Saya though (even though she blatantly cuts him in half) you never see him crystalize, and he appears at the arrest of Van Argeno behind the Okinawan reporter (then promptly disappears after smirking)

It wouldn't make sense to me that the child's blood could kill the mother's Chevalier *shrug*

and yes, for reference I'm talking about the one that just seemed unremarkably and flamboyantly gay.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

i just resaw episode 49 and yes he was supposed to die XD maybe he was not diva chevalier. and yeah he was just cut at half but you know he did a act(it was his job after all):
    he says : natanh etc dies today, but he goes back where the hole is so he could be cut and fall down.
    another thing is that if you remember in first episodes the effect of killing in the blood of saya only activates when she figths(the lady professor actually explain it) maybe the "effect" only in danger wasnt on since he said and did a speech of how diva wanted to have a family, that could lessen saya "effect" in blood thus didnt work, since the militars said to get her blood and put it up on weapons to kill monsters.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I think the key is when he says 'Nathan Maler dies here today'

and yes, he falls down the whole in such a dramatic way lol

Fiancee kept remarking that he seemed to be from an even older era than amshel and the sisters (in how he dressed and acted) like a 1700s-early 1800s' theatre / writer /poet

So that kinda fits in with being a chevalier to the mother, if in fact that has and correlation at all and is not just his flamboyant character.