+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: fuck you     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

fuck you

5 dates, all paid by me, the $ I spent is enough to buy a brand new top of the line video card and then some, Known each other for a while, told her how I felt on the 3rd date, she said she doesnt want to commit to anything because she's going back to her family/whatever far away but i'm awesome and good bf material. I play her game and we go out 2 more times (which make up the #5) and we have a blast, all on me...........

If I show you i'm interested in you, have proven to be able to take care of you, I'm more than generous and not a cheap bastard, love to go out and have a good time and you say "Well you can't" when I ask to kiss you

Fuck you

I'll just spend my time finding another chick who's more open and realizes whats in front of her than living in the past.

/rant

Yes, she's good looking, awesome body, into computers and video games, but obviously too stupid to realize whats in front of her.

New Merits
    BG Level

Now I ain't saying she a gold digga...

I know plenty of women like this. It's a problem

edit: actually, the girl im thinking of is now dating some guy who has rich parents and he's already dropped $300+ on gifts alone within two days of dating. Then she tells him she just wants to be friends, but they can still go on dates. I stopped talking to her after she refused to realize what she was doing was wrong.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I might be just saying this because I'm mildly inebriated at the moment, but if she's going to pull that shit now, she's going to pull that shit later. People never change.

Rewind me 7 years, I ask a girl out that I had been dating for a while and we get along great have so much fun together, I ask her to be my girlfriend, she says "no" because she wants to keep her options open or whatever the shit that means. Later she feels bad about it and asks me out and on we go, great relationship that lasts years.

Fast forward 5 years, she goes to study abroad for 4 months and I hated the idea. She has her 21st birthday in Sweden and decides partying and being single because she's young or whatever is more important. We break up, I am crushed, she comes back we get back together because she regretted everything, great relationship resumes.

Fast forward 2 more years to current. She graduates fashion school and decides she doesn't know what she wants anymore and needs to "take a break" from us because she had been getting frustrated with our problems that we never discussed because we had been living 300 miles apart, and I am crushed yet again.

People never change. As much as they like to say they do or claim they have, they really... don't.

Fuck her, indeed.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I call fools.

Also, who the fuck asks to kiss? Seriously if the chemistry is there it's completely unnecessary. Unless you're just an awkward turtle.

Silly females.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    I call fools.

Also, who the fuck asks to kiss? Seriously if the chemistry is there it's completely unnecessary. Unless you're just an awkward turtle.
    A request to kiss was how my wonderful failure of a 7-year relationship started.

Not sure if that's good or bad. It was amazing apart from the instances I mentioned.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I call fools.

I swear this isn't an april fools. The reason why I'm posting it here over my website is because nobody knows about it and it takes a while for google to index it over my site. I have pix, but I want to at least show respect as far as that level goes...

And i didnt know april fools was here yet :X

edit: I didnt request it per say, but I said "I want to kiss you" when we were flirting and she said "well you can't" this was the ball breaker. I have a good respect when it comes to females than your average joe who's just looking to get laid.

New Merits
    BG Level

asking can be ok for a few girls, but most I know will give you an unspoken sign and then you just lean in and take it. I wouldnt know what to do if rejected, its never happened.

edit: I'll post my skank ex of a GF if you post yours!

A. Body
    BG Level

I dunno about zigma's problem, but mio's chick is a flighty bitch.

Fuck that broad, man.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I call fools.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2079/turtledx5.gif

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Pics or it didn't happen.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pics or it didn't happen.

read edit, let let dig my blackberry and PM them 2u. We took a really good pic but my internal memory was full and it didnt want to save into my sd stick.

edit: pix didnt save, take my word for it or oh meh.

New Merits
    BG Level

oh I see, well... that was better. I know how you feel though. This one girl decided to come to me because she was having a "bad day" and we cuddled on my couch for an hour with some kissing. Then she never mentioned it again. High school girls are skaaaaaanks oh well, at least im getting my turns.

I still love you Zigma. ;;

Let's go for another stroll to ullikummi camp with a bunch of noobs and Deus dying 3 times on the way!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

The answer was obiviously rape.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.City
    The answer was obiviously rape.
    suprisingly, yes

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

When she said she wasn't interested in a relationship, she obviously meant it. Why are you mad again? If that's all you were interested in then you should have let her go then and there. It's your fault for continuing to spend your time/money with her when she told you she wasn't interested in the first place -_-

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You compare the cost of dating to the cost of a new video card and you're surprised that a woman doesn't find you appealing...

New Merits
    BG Level

Dont let lbelle justify this! Women are tricky!!

RAPE THEM

although weeks does have a good arguement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast