Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PLD vs WAR vs Stainslav vs Aurik vs Ryko

Quote Originally Posted by Valimor
    Christ that gear is amazing, i sure wish i had that good of pld gear, especially that quickly.
    Well to be fair this is all I have gotten for PLD since I leveled it.

Martial Abjuration: Body
    Valor Surcoat
    Bahamut's Mask
    Homam Manopolas
    Gallant Leggings +1

I have everything else for over half a year o.o

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    blah blah blah w/ screenshots. HAI GUYS I R RMT! AINT I COOL?
    Go away.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

LOOK AT MY E-PENIS! IT'S HUGE!
    I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by skurlover
    Go away.
    Are you saying I sold my account or that I buy gil? lol
    Nothing wrong with selling your account when you quit .. especially when you get $7000 and then get it back free 5 months later

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Go away.
    Nothing wrong with selling your account when you quit .. especially when you get $7000 and then get it back free 5 months later
    Anyone smell that? smells alot like bullshit.

edit to the poster above me:

won the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Go away.
    Anyone smell that? smells alot like bullshit.

edit to the poster above me:

won the thread.
    1. We already decided on IRC a while ago that we don't like each other, leave me the fuck alone
    2. The PLD above is nice but unoriginal, personally the DRK with perfect gear + apoc is more impressive cause its rare

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Stan did really get it back free Senoska x;

And that PLD lacks Lamian Kaman+1

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

I knew it wouldn't be long before somebody hit on my ranged slot..

I tossed my fenrir's stone a couple days ago.. I'm working on fixing that situation.. that's a temporary patch :X

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by psnsonixx
    Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

I knew it wouldn't be long before somebody hit on my ranged slot..

I tossed my fenrir's stone a couple days ago.. I'm working on fixing that situation.. that's a temporary patch :X
    His WAR sub gear is very reminiscent of Dracu. Sucks a lot of ass, really.

NIN sub gear is great though.

*EDIT* Actually, needs more Walahra Turban and Valor Surcoat, but whatever.

I was posting to show what i normally wear.... I am normally /nin.. I have full kaiser gear should I want it for /war.. and frankly the gear pictured does NOT suck for /war.. esp when im using excal.. people need to realize this game isn't about dmg reduction.. key to playing paladin is taking as much damage as you can self sustain (or duo sustain with another pld).. that's what maximizes hate.. not lolenmity. Relic horn behind your plds ftw.. When tanking tiamat I find myself cancelling my shell of more often then not to counter my aegis so I can take more / cure more.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Go away.
    "I R RMT" means just that.

You are "real money trade". You traded an account for real money (dollars, euors, pesos, etc.). I don't give a flying fuck as to what happened or how you got your account back for "free". You broke the cardinal rule of this game. End key.

Good day sir.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I was posting to show what i normally wear.... I am normally /nin.. I have full kaiser gear should I want it for /war.. and frankly the gear pictured does NOT suck for /war.. esp when im using excal.. people need to realize this game isn't about dmg reduction.. key to playing paladin is taking as much damage as you can self sustain (or duo sustain with another pld).. that's what maximizes hate.. not lolenmity. Relic horn behind your plds ftw.. When tanking tiamat I find myself cancelling my shell of more often then not to counter my aegis so I can take more / cure more.
    Still, anyone that uses Homam feet over Gallant+1 when subbing WAR should just go ahead and end his life.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

wut?

I find that really funny because as a 75WHM, I tend to get too many whinny NINs that scream, "OMG Buffs OMG NOW!!"

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

wut?

I find that really funny because as a 75WHM, I tend to get too many whinny NINs that scream, "OMG Buffs OMG NOW!!"
    That's because NINs can't heal themselves. I know exactly what he's talking about, because I brought magic reduction gear to Jorm when my shell killed it with 12 recently, and before the end of the fight I was opting NOT to use it, so that I could cure myself more often. The rest of his gear is still kind of horrid though (and lolexcalibur, Macatitties +1, Templar Mace or Hauteclaire ftw).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    That's because NINs can't heal themselves.
    Touche.

No. Open your mind on how to play paladin and you will realize why I do what I do. I much rather the extra hp/mp, haste, and accuracy thanks. When I tank vrtra straight up pld/drk, I use these over gallant as well.. haste for stun.. idk.. works for me. the increased shield block on my aegis with the skill isnt noticable.

wut?

lol yeah well like the poster below you said, paladin is far different from ninja in playing styles .. Luckily we don't have a whm at hnm events 90% of the time so I don't offend anyone.. the rdms used to redo my shell because they thought I cancelled it accidently blinking at first or something.. fixed that up real quick heh

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

No. Open your mind on how to play paladin and you will realize why I do what I do. I much rather the extra hp/mp, haste, and accuracy thanks. When I tank vrtra straight up pld/drk, I use these over gallant as well.. haste for stun.. idk.. works for me. the increased shield block on my aegis with the skill isnt noticable.
    Accuracy? >_> For your excalibur procs? I thought you were all over the "let's not give HNMs TP" bandwagon?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Go away.
    Gtfo rmt.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Therin
    Accuracy? >_> For your excalibur procs? I thought you were all over the "let's not give HNMs TP" bandwagon?
    Commence derail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast