BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Prison Break Season 3.

Hahaha, wooot. I love this series, its like a 'real' version of Death Note. Can't wait till this fall, this whole mexican deal is kinda interesting.

I died on the inside when they released season 2. Season 1 is so much better than this last season, it's ridiculous.

Missed the first 25 minutes. ><

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku
    I died on the inside when they released season 2. Season 1 is so much better than this last season, it's ridiculous.
    I kinda felt the same way, but still all the 'thinking' aspects going on where really good. If you liked S1, S3 might do you good since theyll be going back to a prision scene I think.

Snow, youll want to watch it on youtube when its up

Usually get a nice 720p copy from hdbits.org, just need to wait 4 hours or so till its up.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I kinda felt the same way, but still all the 'thinking' aspects going on where really good. If you liked S1, S3 might do you good since theyll be going back to a prision scene I think.

I know what you mean about the thinking thing... Except that this season I was able to predict a majority of what was going on, unlike the S1. I seriously hope S3 is like S1 in that aspect.

Haha, Belleck was FUCKED up in that Panamanian prison. I'd love to know why that bald bad guy is depending on Scofield to escape that prison as well.

I bet Scofield and Mahone team up to break out.

I also bet the Asian guy is alive...why would he call the police unless he thought he was going to get shot? They don't know for sure that guy died.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I wonder if prisons down there are really like that, just like the Jet Li movie 'The One'.

Dunno about the asian guy.. that one may be a long shot, though.. im still wondering about the FBI agent; they pulled the truck over and shot, but did they really kill both? Maybe just the officer.

I wonder if prisons down there are really like that, just like the Jet Li movie 'The One'.

Dunno about the asian guy.. that one may be a long shot, though.. im still wondering about the FBI agent; they pulled the truck over and shot, but did they really kill both? Maybe just the officer.
    Haha, I didn't think about that one...

I'm going to guess the script isn't even written for that yet. They'll probably kill him. He was about to spill the beans.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco

Haha, I didn't think about that one...

I'm going to guess the script isn't even written for that yet. They'll probably kill him. He was about to spill the beans.
    Yeah, that was my reasoning for thinking 'yes hes dead', but maybe they were on the FBI guys side. Dunno. But yeah, its going to be interesting what that general guy is planning to do with mike or whatever.

When Kellerman said "took you long enough", it did strike me that perhaps the masked guys would shoot the officers holding him, though I'm not sure why the officers would stop as it seemed like they were trying to set Kellerman up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowknight26
    When Kellerman said "took you long enough", it did strike me that perhaps the masked guys would shoot the officers holding him, though I'm not sure why the officers would stop as it seemed like they were trying to set Kellerman up.
    It could be taken either way...

"Took you long enough to find me and help get me out of here."

"Took you long enough to find and kill me."

And thats why I can't wait for Season 3. ><

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, definitely can be taken both ways, though im leaning towards him being dead, id rather him alive, but I guess his role is over.

You know...the other thing that sort of bothers me about all of this is how all of these fugitives ended up in Panama by sheer luck. Or that Sona prison is in Panama. It's way too much of a coincidence.

That evil bald guy brought up Sona at least 4 or 5 episodes back before we even knew about Scofield's plan to go to Panama.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Kellerman is probably dead. He started talking to the cop about the highest praise was to "smile" before they died, and he smiled at him. If the company let him live, they would have been disassembled, and they had to know about the confession. Id imagine they wanted to off him so he couldnt testify. Plus, in last weeks previews, it said someone who played a big role was going to die. Did Sucre die? Kinda left off there. Hope the Chinaman is dead (i think that term is derogatory isnt it?). I hate that fucking guy though. Anywho, the season 3 teaser looked like it was gonna suck. WTF is SONA? I was really hoping that they would only do 2 seasons, as much as i love this show, id love to see it wrapped up.

Edit: @ Norelco, it wasn't a cooincidence. They worked out a deal with T-Bag to lure michael and lincoln to Panama with the money, although it appears that was where they were heading anyway.

Re: Prison Break Season 3.

Hahaha, wooot. I love this series, its like a 'real' version of Death Note. Can't wait till this fall, this whole mexican deal is kinda interesting.
    "The Departed" looks more like 'real' version of Death Note

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Season 2 really was a step down from season 1. I'm glad that they are going to be back in prison again, I just hope that the majority of the season involves them getting out since being on the run outside got old this season.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    WTF is SONA?
    Panamanian Prison of Scientific Observation of Neural Adjustments. So basiclly its a prison where youre able to freely fuck with people, hence the general or whatever wearing medical scrubs.