+ Reply to Thread

Sopranos and Entourage New seasons Upcoming =X

What you guys think? The previews really make this season of sopranos look great. Entourage is a great show as well fun to watch. Like when they kicked seth green's ass lol that was a good one.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm looking forward to entourage, sopranos not so much (last season was really boring)... but I'd rather have neither and have another season of rome, that show was absolutely incredible.

wow my topic was complete faliure! LoL, I only got to see like two eppisodes of rome and to be honest that was the time I was working at DTV call center. and was promoting it like hell to sell hbo. Made me not want to see it. Now that I didn't , i kind of regret it.

A. Body
    BG Level

blockbuster.com > HBO

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

<4 Sopranos, Entourage, and Rome.

Although I've heard they aren't making a new season of Rome because it's so expensive.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Although I've heard they aren't making a new season of Rome because it's so expensive.
    Yea, HBO and BBC teamed up to make it, and the costs are too high with not enough people watching the show apparently

It sucks, Rome was probably the best show on tv

Quote Originally Posted by GRT
    blockbuster.com > HBO
    You're a fucking idiot.
    1) Netflix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blockbuster
    That is beside the point though.

2) You will say you can rent HBO shows on Blockbuster.com. WHERE DO YOU THINK BLOCKBUSTER.COM GETS THE SHOWS FROM. Rome, Entourage, Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Oz, Sex and the City, I know I'm missing some.

3) Movies come out on HBO before the DVD is released. And the movies are in HD. You need lolhddvd or Blu Ray to rent them. And does Blockbuster.com even rent those kinds of movies?

4) HBO on Demand

I think that is enough. But that was one of the dumbest comments ever to grace these forums.

It sucks, Rome was probably the best show on tv
    QFT, I am so sad this is over. Is that why it was cancelled? The price? I did not know why, but it wouldn't be nearly as good without Antony anyway. He was so fucking awesome.
    "YOU'RE RIGHT I NEVER CHANGED, BUT I'M STILL FUCKING YOUR MOTHER!" rofl
    I was so sad too, in that last scene that Vorenus was in when he was with his children and then faded away.

Back on point, can't wait for Entourage Sunday night baby!!!

Let's hug it out, bitches!

Call me Helen Keller cause I'm a motherfuckin' miracle worker!

rofl

We need a thread dedicated to Ari quotes.