+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The Official BG "The Office" Thread

So on the heels of tonight's incredibly hilarious episode, I figured I'd see who all at BG:

-- watches the show
    -- thinks about tonight's episode
    -- thinks the show is headed
    -- favorite/least favorite characters

etc, etc.

Tonight was incredible - Roy charging Jim, Toby was hilarious as always. Gotta go with Jim as my favorite character!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Shit I missed the office and scrubs today. Is there anyway to see them off NBC's site or something? I wanted to see how scrubs went from last weeks episode.

Jim is def the best character in the show. The things he does are great.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You can download them on iTunes for only 2 bucks.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I loovee The office <33

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Tonight's was awesome. The pepper spray out of nowhere, lol. And then he gets Andy at the end too XD

Is there anywhere I can watch The Office online? I was keeping up with it when it was on peekvid then it was taken down. I'm never home when it's on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Is there anywhere I can watch The Office online? I was keeping up with it when it was on peekvid then it was taken down. I'm never home when it's on TV.
    I haven't checked but alluc.org and wegotshows.com are great since peekvid started to suck.

Trigun

-- I F*****G LOVE THIS SHOW!!
    -- I missed the funniest part, but when Toby asked where was he and Michael going, Michael said Im gonna wack you in the head with a hammer that was pretty funny
    -- eventually Jim will break up with his girlfriend and get with Pam since Pam and Roy are officially over.
    -- Favorite character hard to say, tie between Michael and Dwight, but if I had to chose it would be Michael. Least favorite would be...Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Season 3 was really lacking for a long time, but I liked tonight's episode... thought it was really funny.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I love this show; I've posted in the couple of threads this board has had about it before.

I thought tonight's episode was great. It's hard not to like a show, even if admittedly season 2 was better than season 3. I think (and hope) the show is headed towards a bit more stability with Jim/Pam.. I don't think it will be nearly as interesting stretched out another season. Besides, they have enough other office couples that are always entertaining in Dwight/Angela, Ryan/Kelly, Michael/Jan.

A favorite character would be tough to pick.. so many of the lesser cast members are great when they get some lines, namely Stanley and Ryan. And there are the obvious great characters in Jim, Dwight, etc. I have found a lot of the Season-3-Michael to be too much of a stretch; his stupidity/close-mindedness/social ineptitude are only bearable in reasonable, more realistic quantities.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Trigun
    -- I F*****G LOVE THIS SHOW!!
    -- I missed the funniest part, but when Toby asked where was he and Michael going, Michael said Im gonna wack you in the head with a hammer that was pretty funny
    -- eventually Jim will break up with his girlfriend and get with Pam since Pam and Roy are officially over.
    -- Favorite character hard to say, tie between Michael and Dwight, but if I had to chose it would be Michael. Least favorite would be...Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.
    Are you so sure? I did not get that impression at the end...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

TONIGHT'S EPISODE

"Safety Training" B.J. Novak Harold Ramis April 12, 2007 TBA 47

Returning from anger management, Andy promises to make amends with his co-workers. Michael and Dwight lead the employees in safety training.

COMMENTS

RETURN OF ANDY!!! The Pam/Jim drama is growing though they might give it a week or two before bringing that back - maybe the beach episode.

Regardless, the return of Andy could be FANTASTIC

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have a hard time imagining tonight's episode not being funny, lol. I mean, Andy is hilarious all on his own. Safety training? Oh god

I laughed so hard I was practically crying last week when Andy walks in. "Hey everyone guess who's ba - AHHHA GOD MY EYES AAHHH"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

who do you think jim should pick?

karen or pam

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Karen is much cooler, much hotter, and seems really smart and funny.

Pam is funny, "cuter", but has real problems on the relationship front.

It's no contest. Not even close. I love Karen as a character in this show.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

He should take Phyllis from Bob Vance.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by BarthelloSylph
    Karen is much cooler, much hotter, and seems really smart and funny.

Pam is funny, "cuter", but has real problems on the relationship front.

It's no contest. Not even close. I love Karen as a character in this show.
    You know about ~5 episodes I would have agreed with you but... meh. Karen has started to show her true colors recently and you can really see it in Jim's face that he's annoyed with her. First with the "up all night" talks, then with the controlling attitude

I mean, Jim is going about his normal stuff, just trying to have fun, he asks Karen for advice and she's like "or maybe you could go work more so we can go on a vacation." Ugh, bitch.

Karen might not be all that bad but I get the feeling she just doesn't "get" Jim. She thinks he's nice and good looking or whatever but she doesn't really understand his personality very well.

Pam ftw.

E. Body
    BG Level

Hey, didn't see this thread -- I made a thread a while ago for the office and it didn't really get past page 2...

Pam >>> Karen. Karen's extremely hot, true, but Pam's personality can't be beat. Plus I adore her laugh. I think that's Jenna Fischer's real laugh too, that snicker where she bites the tip of her tongue...I saw the same laugh in one of the outtake reels.

If I had to choose between the two spontaneously though, I'd choose Kevin.

We'd write down 69 on the wall with the melted M&M's that didn't fit in our mouths and giggle.

Can't wait for tonight. And again, fuck you American Idol for making me wait 3 weeks for the Office to return.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Hey, didn't see this thread -- I made a thread a while ago for the office and it didn't really get past page 2...

Pam >>> Karen. Karen's extremely hot, true, but Pam's personality can't be beat. Plus I adore her laugh. I think that's Jenna Fischer's real laugh too, that snicker where she bites the tip of her tongue...I saw the same laugh in one of the outtake reels.

We'd write down 69 on the wall with the melted M&M's that didn't fit in our mouths and giggle.

Can't wait for tonight. And again, fuck you American Idol for making me wait 3 weeks for the Office to return.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmrmrmrmrmmrmrr.

That's an awful thought.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BarthelloSylph
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr

Hmmmmmmmmmmrmrmrmrmmrmrr.

That's an awful thought.

haha, kevin. who would have thought, he really adds to the dilemma