+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Impressive kick. Although he won i was disappointed by the mad russian as well.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKr4XgW00ro

Gonzaga is going to get fucking owned by Couture if he fights anything like he did in the title fight.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

crocop walked off so I don't think too much damage was done to that ankle, but WOW........... props to Gonzaga, that was unexpected, awesome yet saddening.

New Merits
    BG Level

Crocop upset was great, glad I tuned in.

Moving right along.

i wonder if matt huges will fight serra in the future
    It was announced today at UFC 70 that Matt Serra & Matt Hughes will be the opposing coaches for The Ultimate Fighter 6 reality series. At the end of which they will touch gloves. Matt Serra was quoted to saying,

"He's a dick, and whether I win or not I get to punch a dick in the face so I'm already a winner."

Hopefully Matt Serra peaks as good as he did for the GSP fight and comes in throwing leather hand grenades.

Man that was a vicious kick.

I was looking forward to the Lyoto Machida match but they didn't televise it. WTF.

Arlovski was disappointing. He stopped kicking and punching after the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by dietvanillapepsi
    Man that was a vicious kick.

I was looking forward to the Lyoto Machida match but they didn't televise it. WTF.

Arlovski was disappointing. He stopped kicking and punching after the first round.
    he didn't really have to do anything werdum wanting to go to the ground but Arlovski didn't. Arlovski said he's taking some jiujitsu so that will be awesome. Sucked Elvis let Bisping dominate him so early, he so worn out by the time he got control he didn't even have the energy to finish out a submission.

That's probably the last time we see "The King of Rock and Rumble" enter the octagon... I mean, c'mon... He's 8-10-2, the only fighter I know of who has 20 fights under his belt yet has more losses than wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku
    That's probably the last time we see "The King of Rock and Rumble" enter the octagon... I mean, c'mon... He's 8-10-2, the only fighter I know of who has 20 fights under his belt yet has more losses than wins.
    Probably on account of his shitty guard. I haven't seen the fight he had with Tito last time they did a UFC match in england but I bet it was something along the same line as this.