+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

price check on cursed mitts -1

sell for how much on your server?

thank you

Naver

http://www.ffxiah.com

Learn it, Live it, Love it. Granted most of the sales are either sales that happened a long time ago, or most are sold through the "mall" I don't go shopping much at Pandy's mall, so I couldn't tell you.

Around 15m for Unicorn i would say

sold a pair on quetz a month ago. 30mil

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

60m? I dunno last I heard a while ago they were 80 or 90m.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    60m? I dunno last I heard a while ago they were 80 or 90m.
    how does this make sense? to make 100 of these...it costs about 35 mil. So even if you somehow beat odds and didnt craft til like 150 synths, that's still profit...

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Naver
    http://www.ffxiah.com

Learn it, Live it, Love it. Granted most of the sales are either sales that happened a long time ago, or most are sold through the "mall" I don't go shopping much at Pandy's mall, so I couldn't tell you.
    ppl need to stop posting this site for teir0s that are not usually sold on the AH.

15m pair has been sitting on Sylph for over a month. They sat for 30, then 20 then for over 6 months.

the first server i checked (Ramuh) hadnt sold one on ah since dec 5 2004, the majority doesnt sell most -1's over the ah

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

An overpriced bazaar has one for 20mil on Titan. They've had it for a long long time. They also have a lot of other tier 0 BC and CC stuff like HQ C. Harness and Cap, but he jacks the price on everything so that shit just sits there for months.

A friend of mine got a pair for 15mil a few months back. Siren Hairs are like 300-400k now, so I'd imagine a pair would go for 15 or less nowadays.

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic
    An overpriced bazaar has one for 20mil on Titan. They've had it for a long long time. They also have a lot of other tier 0 BC and CC stuff like HQ C. Harness and Cap, but he jacks the price on everything so that shit just sits there for months.

A friend of mine got a pair for 15mil a few months back. Siren Hairs are like 300-400k now, so I'd imagine a pair would go for 15 or less nowadays.
    About 150k loss per synth, hard to move item(when you have in bulk). So assuming 100/avg synths per HQ.... 15M is a reasonable price, maybe more since profit needs to be made.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I think its funny how people come to a community forum and ask what an item on their specific server is worth, to a majority of people that AREN'T even on the server! It really doesn't matter what its worth on other servers, I think that is partially whats contributed to the economy becoming so crappy over the last couple years. Find out what crafter on YOUR server are selling it for, if you're not sure, then test market it- mark it for a certain price, and then move down till it sells. It isn't rocket science.

I sold a Conte Corazza on MY server for 80M + 10M in gear and a NQ corazza. does that mean that its worth that much on any other server? probably not. The person I sold it to had been trying to have one synthed for himself, and he's a filthy rich bonecrafter from WAY back in the day and now has a full set of Conte gear. So for HIM, it was worth that, for someone else on other servers, it could be way different.

I love these questions.

This one and:

WHAT SHOULD I MAKE TO MAKE MONIES?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeetaru
    I love these questions.

This one and:

WHAT SHOULD I MAKE TO MAKE MONIES?!?!?!
    Bah! dont be stupid. He could have made a pair himself and just wants an idea for how much he could sell them for
    or maybe hes looking for a pair himself and doesnt wanna get ripped off.
    If you dont know something you should be able to ask questions to ppl who do know without getting ripped on.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yeah i see no problem with asking an items worth cross-server, on items like these that don't come along everyday anyway. There is so few of them you can't exactly go check your AH or expect to see them all over Batallia.

At the very least it gives you a rough price to check out.

Asking what to make for money on the other hand is silly, nobody is going to tell you that.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

yes, i had made some and sold them based on responses from this thread. Can't check ffxiah cause no one sells these for legit prices on there, all fake sales mostly.

thanks to those who responded

I'm 0/87

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

ive sold 1 @ 15M, 2 @ 20M and 1 for a 5M synth fee recently

Quote Originally Posted by markasstrick
    the first server i checked (Ramuh) hadnt sold one on ah since dec 5 2004, the majority doesnt sell most -1's over the ah
    A pair was bought on Ramuh for 10-12m in the last week, and that pair had been sitting for ages. Probably wont see them again for a very long time is my guess.