+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smallville help?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smallville help?

I'm looking for a certain episode, I think Clarks mom gets sick, either his mom or one of his good friends, like Chloe or Lana, and he runs like across the world to try to find a antidote?
    I'm looking for What season this episode is
    and what it is called if possible, PM or post here thanks ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallville ... s_overview

Not sure what episode it is, but you can probably find it on there.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Season 5. Brianiac guy is behind it if I remember correctly just don't remember which episode.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm pretty sure it's that episode

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0703011/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He runs to New York to find this Dr. Garner in Season 2, episode is called "Ryan." His buddy Ryan has a brain tumor and the Dr has some experimental treatment to shrink tumors. The doctor is about to get on a plane to Helsinki or something and Clark makes it in time to get on the tarmac and stop the plane.

Pretty sure he doesn't run that far in Solitude, just the usual Smallville to Metropolis, AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Talus
    He runs to New York to find this Dr. Garner in Season 2, episode is called "Ryan." His buddy Ryan has a brain tumor and the Dr has some experimental treatment to shrink tumors. The doctor is about to get on a plane to Helsinki or something and Clark makes it in time to get on the tarmac and stop the plane.

Pretty sure he doesn't run that far in Solitude, just the usual Smallville to Metropolis, AFAIK.
    Fortress of Solitude where he fights brainiac.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Pretty sure he got to the fortress via the caves, not running, genius.

Pretty sure he got to the fortress via the caves, not running, genius.
    Caves were destroyed in the second meteor shower iirc. In any case they aren't shown in that episode, as the scene changes from Clark and Jonathan arguing, to Clark in the Fortress, so he mostly likely ran. Hell its a tv show he couldve raised the titanic and paddled that bitch up there.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Or you are wrong and can't recall shit. The caves didn't get destroyed. Fine & Clark went to the caves and he used the key there, Fine was trying to trick Clark into releasing Zod by saying his father was a tyrant on Krypton. Clark saw through it and Fine ended up impaled in the fortress on that crystal console thing.

Or you are wrong and can't recall shit. The caves didn't get destroyed. Fine & Clark went to the caves and he used the key there, Fine was trying to trick Clark into releasing Zod by saying his father was a tyrant on Krypton. Clark saw through it and Fine ended up impaled in the fortress on that crystal console thing.

Watch the episode; I bet you $100 USD ,payable over paypal,that the caves are not shown in Episode 8 of Season 5 entitled "Solitude".

you'd be a dumbass to bet me I have the box sets and watched the episode when this topic came up, so gtfo.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well, re-watch the episode then jackass, because you'd be out $100. Clark & Fine get to the FoS through using the key at the caves. Watch it before you post again, and save your money.

They are talking on the fucking porch right after Fine examines martha and gives his diagnosis. Then Fine walks off camera and clark and jonathan talk about Jor-El saying someone close to clark will die since he brought clark back to life. They finish arguing the 3rd chapter ends, 4th chapter begins showing the Fortress with clark already there talking with Jor-El. Get the fuck on.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You can just send the 100 bucks then. The scene shifts around 28:14 from Martha on the couch at the farm to Clark & Fine walking up to the altar, which is in the caves (28:16 or so), Clark produces the key with Fine looking on, and then the scene shifts to the fortress around 28:31.

So are you going to pay up? It seems like you just want to give your money away.

fuck no Im not going to pay lol, I was just trying to get you to argue so I could boost posts. But anyway in the first part I think he ran when he wasn't with fine.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Wow, nice cover. I totally believe you.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Nice backpedaling. Grats on the post count.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Dude just give up. You were so adamant in your argument, you were wrong, the internet is serious business, then you're going to say we have no life. Quit while you're ahead.

Dude just give up. You were so adamant in your argument, you were wrong, the internet is serious business, then you're going to say we have no life. Quit while you're ahead.
    I wasn't going to say you had no life. I was going to end at that.