+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I know its weird to judge a game on something so trivial, but the execution of attacks in Legend of Dragoon made me like it so much. It was surprising how quickly you could learn to pull off a 7-hit timed move with 100% accuracy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sig
    I know its weird to judge a game on something so trivial, but the execution of attacks in Legend of Dragoon made me like it so much. It was surprising how quickly you could learn to pull off a 7-hit timed move with 100% accuracy.
    yea buy the expensive item that garunteed it =p

Relic Shield
    BG Level

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age I will forever stand by as one of my most enjoyed games ever.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    If it hasn't been mentioned yet, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age I will forever stand by as one of my most enjoyed games ever.
    Those two gave me hope for portable RPGs.

And for the record: Pokemon is not a fucking RPG. Pokemon gets its own goddamn socks, shirts, shoes, backpacks, lunchboxes, penis pumps, hats, cards, toys, and too many other things to list.... this being said, it gets its own fucking genre. Pokemon falls into the genre of Pokemon.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Those two gave me hope for portable RPGs.

And for the record: Pokemon is not a fucking RPG. Pokemon gets its own goddamn socks, shirts, shoes, backpacks, lunchboxes, penis pumps, hats, cards, toys, and too many other things to list.... this being said, it gets its own fucking genre. Pokemon falls into the genre of Pokemon.
    There are much words of wisdom in this post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4