+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Dreams?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Amazing Dreams?

Ok so I woke up at 8:30 this morning and went back to bed setting my alarm for 8:45 to get up for class as 9:30. Needless to say I had this amazing dream that caused me the sleep through my alarm and I woke up at 9:28 and said fuck it, I'll just be late or not show up at all.

Anyway, the dream I had was this chick who was obviously a robot but was extremely hot and for some reason my like maid or something in my apartment; this time was evidentally in the future, I guess. Anyway, she would like let me do anything, dry hump, feel her up etc. But like she wouldn't suck me off or let me stick it in her. WTF it's my dream why couldn't I do it? Her excuse was fucking lame too, "I don't have enough memory to do that". Wtf does memory have to do with that?? Couldn't my brain come up with something better?

Anyway... What does this mean? Am I just really lame at controlling my dreams? Am I gay and this is my brains way of secretly showing me???

Either way, I'm fucking pissed that I still can't lucid dream and passed up another rare sex dream. I rarely have those and only one out of like the 3 I've had ever involved actual full on sex.

Share your amazing dreams and if they could have been more amazing if you could just control them

Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

I had this dream where I was being chased by dinosaurs, I was climbing up a tree and one almost got me and so I kicked out. At that moment I also woke up and was in the process of a kick... which knocked my wife off the bed.

She punched me in the stomach and we went back to sleep.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: Amazing Dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Ok so I woke up at 8:30 this morning and went back to bed setting my alarm for 8:45 to get up for class as 9:30. Needless to say I had this amazing dream that caused me the sleep through my alarm and I woke up at 9:28 and said fuck it, I'll just be late or not show up at all.

Anyway, the dream I had was this chick who was obviously a robot but was extremely hot and for some reason my like maid or something in my apartment; this time was evidentally in the future, I guess. Anyway, she would like let me do anything, dry hump, feel her up etc. But like she wouldn't suck me off or let me stick it in her. WTF it's my dream why couldn't I do it? Her excuse was fucking lame too, "I don't have enough memory to do that". Wtf does memory have to do with that?? Couldn't my brain come up with something better?

Anyway... What does this mean? Am I just really lame at controlling my dreams? Am I gay and this is my brains way of secretly showing me???

Either way, I'm fucking pissed that I still can't lucid dream and passed up another rare sex dream. I rarely have those and only one out of like the 3 I've had ever involved actual full on sex.

Share your amazing dreams and if they could have been more amazing if you could just control them

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5...skirt06mz2.jpg

You know what to do.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sig

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5...skirt06mz2.jpg

You know what to do.
    I have no attraction to guys whatsoever though lol. That's why it pissed me off that she wouldn't let me stick it in omfg!!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I have no attraction to guys whatsoever though lol. That's why it pissed me off that he wouldn't let me stick it in omfg!!
    Fix'd

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i had an amazing dream where my room filled up with water, the roof lifted off, and this pastelly~ lime green like.... platypus lizard thing came in and swam around, then i swam out my room following it and it bobbed up and down and i had funnnnnnnnnnn

idk what thats supposed to mean, but i have a lot of dreams where im underwater taking deep breaths and loving that

I had a dream where I watched myself sleep. I woke up cause it was boring.

Sound like you just wanna fuck a robot dude.

I usually dont dream much but when I do its almost always about going out in public naked then ending up with a woman in my bed

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    i had an amazing dream where my room filled up with water, the roof lifted off, and this pastelly~ lime green like.... platypus lizard thing came in and swam around, then i swam out my room following it and it bobbed up and down and i had funnnnnnnnnnn

idk what thats supposed to mean, but i have a lot of dreams where im underwater taking deep breaths and loving that
    Breathing underwater. Hmmm come to think of it I've never had any underwater dreams. I wonder if I'd breathe underwater too lol, sounds really trippy.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

No, you're not gay. In short, the analysis of your dream seems to indicate a desire to have a hot woman to sleep with later on life. The fact that she's a robot indicates the way your subconscious perceives this woman - a robot with no emotional attachment or capacity for a meaningful relationship.

It shows a desire for you to have a mindless woman who will satisfy your desires (as evidenced by you being able to do just about anything to her) but the fact that you couldn't get a BJ or actually have intercourse shows that your relationship would be without meaning if you just want something to get you off.

In short, stop being shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertabreaker
    Should have tried to leave your resting place.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendam
    That's what someone else told me. All i remember is it seemed like I woke up but I was just floating there watching myself sleep. I woke up after what felt like 40 hours of watching myself and I remember just saying to myself, "Wtf was that all about?"

That's what someone else told me. All i remember is it seemed like I woke up but I was just floating there watching myself sleep. I woke up after what felt like 40 hours of watching myself and I remember just saying to myself, "Wtf was that all about?"
    Yea those are kinda rare depending on the person who they happen to. If ever you are floating above your body again ask yourself if you can move then try hahah.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This topic is epic...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan
    oshi

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan

No, you're not gay. In short, the analysis of your dream seems to indicate a desire to have a hot woman to sleep with later on life. The fact that she's a robot indicates the way your subconscious perceives this woman - a robot with no emotional attachment or capacity for a meaningful relationship.

It shows a desire for you to have a mindless woman who will satisfy your desires (as evidenced by you being able to do just about anything to her) but the fact that you couldn't get a BJ or actually have intercourse shows that your relationship would be without meaning if you just want something to get you off.

Damn lol!

/cry

Are you a psychiatrist or sumfin ?

Yea those are kinda rare depending on the person who they happen to. If ever you are floating above your body again ask yourself if you can move then try hahah.
    It's happened more then once ><

I'll have to give it a try hahaha. Sounds kind of funny asking myself for permission to move.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Fuck that noise.

sexy cartunne girl robot secks party is the future.

Weirdest Dream I had was a couple of days ago, some weird ass dream of my mom passing away and I wake up, half my pillow is wet from all the tears I cried, I have never sleep cried before

Strange?

I was dreamin I was jerkin off at the olympics and I woke up and came myself !