+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Final Fantasy XIII Dissidia for DS?

This seems to surface on a Chinese BBS. Anyone has confirmation? Could this be the "Final Fantasy that no one knows about" that SE is going to announce in May?

from a financial perspective it would be the wise money making choice.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Possible, although they already have TA2 and FFXII:RW coming for the DS. 360 title would be more shocking

Re: Final Fantasy XIII Dissidia for DS?

Quote Originally Posted by Eltia
    This seems to surface on a Chinese BBS. Anyone has confirmation? Could this be the "Final Fantasy that no one knows about" that SE is going to announce in May?
    Wii, not DS. Still in the rumor mill at the moment, as in no reliable source has confirmed it.

Ninja edit: Most sources don't make any claims that it's for a specific system, but that it's not a PS3 exclusive.

Xavier

Theres absolutely no reason for a Japanese game company to develop and RPG for the 360 in Japan, unless Microsoft is substantially going to subsidize the development cost.

If its not for the PS3, I'd imagine it'd be Wii. It'd be in line w/ what Square recently said w/ doing cost effective remakes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Theres absolutely no reason for a Japanese game company to develop and RPG for the 360 in Japan, unless Microsoft is substantially going to subsidize the development cost.

If its not for the PS3, I'd imagine it'd be Wii. It'd be in line w/ what Square recently said w/ doing cost effective remakes, etc.
    But this game doesn't seem like a remake. I mean, it's FFXIII, what are they remaking?

Xavier

Obviously they're going to remake FF13 immediately to milk the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Obviously they're going to remake FF13 immediately to milk the series.
    Immediately? The remake of FF13 is already out, I beat it last week.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Would this be a good time to say pime taradox?