The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

DRIVE WAS SO GOOD OMFG

Well, it isn't anything spectacular, i still think Heroes and Prison Break are better, but definately watchable thus far. I guess what kind of made me want to watch was the guy from "Firefly" and Miami from "Tilt". Loved both of those shows, own both those series on DVD.

Anywho, the show lacked until the plot twist with Corinna and her parents. The plot is a little "meh" and some of the characters are just stupid, but i think it's slowly picking up. Seems like the show can get really really good, i just hope it doesn't get to a point of retardedness where they force the series into 3+ seasons (like prison break and lost).

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Re: DRIVE WAS SO GOOD OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Well, it isn't anything spectacular, i still think Heroes and Prison Break are better, but definately watchable thus far. I guess what kind of made me want to watch was the guy from "Firefly" and Miami from "Tilt". Loved both of those shows, own both those series on DVD.

Anywho, the show lacked until the plot twist with Corinna and her parents. The plot is a little "meh" and some of the characters are just stupid, but i think it's slowly picking up. Seems like the show can get really really good, i just hope it doesn't get to a point of retardedness where they force the series into 3+ seasons (like prison break and lost).
    They can force 3+ seasons, it would just be different races with surprise twists involving current characters.

It was a very enjoyable show as well

I still don't get the part where it's like "We want you to win! So we're going to beat the crap out of you and hold you for an hour."

I thought the explanation was kind of weak.

The Show is fun to watch.

Its a nice 1 hour break from reality, and watch people race for high stakes

The shit I hoping is for Fox doesnt take the NBC/ABC route and go choppy choppy with the show.

I fucking hate TV stations who start new series and with-in 3-5 weeks cancle them, cause they aren't getting the 25+ million viewers, TV is still thinking it can be the force it was.

RIP

Knights of Prosperity
    DayBreak
    The Black Donnellys
    (Some other shows, the names forget me, cause they were on so quick and canceled faster)

Vygun

whats the title of that song in the opening theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dat?
    The Show is fun to watch.

Its a nice 1 hour break from reality, and watch people race for high stakes

The shit I hoping is for Fox doesnt take the NBC/ABC route and go choppy choppy with the show.

I fucking hate TV stations who start new series and with-in 3-5 weeks cancle them, cause they aren't getting the 25+ million viewers, TV is still thinking it can be the force it was.

RIP

Knights of Prosperity
    DayBreak
    The Black Donnellys
    (Some other shows, the names forget me, cause they were on so quick and canceled faster)
    Was the black Donnely's really cancelled? I don't pay much attention to TV but I really liked that show

A. Body
    BG Level

if it's not at least as good as heroes then it does not deserve the "OMFG" thread title!