BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

FINAL FANTASY XI 5th ANNIVERSARY - SE PARTY 2007

Hey I just noticed http://www.playonline.com/ff11/event/sep2007/ on the jp ffxi page. It's a pretty detailed site with lots of links to separate pages. I don't read japanese but there looks to be talk of an item on one of the pages.

Anyways could we get a translation? I think this is more than just that party they're holding on May 12th, even though I know it mentions it in there.

A. Body
    BG Level

Man, why's Prishe gotta be pushed so far to the back?
    Even everyone's favorite evil little whore is kinda shoved out of the spotlight.

Knew they'd announce this sooner or later, 5 bucks says the next update is pushed back to june.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

here comes the anniversary ring

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars
    Here's to wishing it's givin to everyone, but 10$'s says its only to those who attend their crappy RL event.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthars
    Here's to wishing it's givin to everyone, but 10$'s says its only to those who attend their crappy RL event.
    Anger will be expressed if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Man, why's Prishe gotta be pushed so far to the back?
    Even everyone's favorite evil little whore is kinda shoved out of the spotlight.

Knew they'd announce this sooner or later, 5 bucks says the next update is pushed back to june.
    Cause it's about the players, duh. Thus the front-and-center of folks in RSE- they're the stand-ins for all of us.

And it's not like Fan Faires and the like have been cause for delay before, right?

And waaahPrishe? I guess they figured that kick would draw your attention if she was smaller than this font.

A. Body
    BG Level

My bet stands, and fucking Zied is in front. ;x
    Don't get me wrong, I like Zeid, but Prishe is just awesome.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Too lazy to do all of it but its talking about an event held for the 5th Anniversary of FFXI.

-Please be aware that there is a lot of congestion expected and that we may not be able to accomodate all reservations since there is only a limited number we can accept. Participation may be decided by lottery or first-come-first serve.

-Details of an event schedule or how events are to be carried out will not be given out on this site at this time.

-Please apply after reading the rules and regulations for the contests and acknowledging you have understand them.

-The content of these events is subject to change. Any changes will be announced seperately.

-Please be cautious so as not to harm other participants in close quarters at this event.

-In the case that an event is cancelled by the administration or management, we humbly ask that you please cooperate with our requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapernack
    Too lazy to do all of it but its talking about an event held for the 5th Anniversary of FFXI.

-Please be aware that there is a lot of congestion expected and that we may not be able to accomodate all reservations since there is only a limited number we can accept. Participation may be decided by lottery or first-come-first serve.

-Details of an event schedule or how events are to be carried out will not be given out on this site at this time.

-Please apply after reading the rules and regulations for the contests and acknowledging you have understand them.

-The content of these events is subject to change. Any changes will be announced seperately.

-Please be cautious so as not to harm other participants in close quarters at this event.

-In the case that an event is cancelled by the administration or management, we humbly ask that you please cooperate with our requests.
    Sounds like it's going to be held in Whitegate.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol?

speechless

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by safer

lol?

speechless
    Japanese fuckers are crazy no?
    Don't they like kick each other and shit to get on their crowded ass trains...like drop kick, flying elbows etc.

A. Body
    BG Level

The Eastern Asia countries don't have 100 mafias each for being a quiet, peace-loving people, man.
    They fuck shit up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: FINAL FANTASY XI 5th ANNIVERSARY - SE PARTY 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Pergo
    there looks to be talk of an item on one of the pages.
    Probably the moogle/nomad rod for this event.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

If they are giving out the ring I'm going to throw a bitch fit. I was intending on taking all my jobs to 37 by getting the ring over and over form the event.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    The Eastern Asia countries don't have 100 mafias each for being a quiet, peace-loving people, man.
    They fuck shit up.
    Just had to lmao at this.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I don't see anything about an item, just a bunch of events, like Movie Contest, Cosplay Contest and Live Quest.
    Am I missing something or are all the characters flashing gang signs?

Am I missing something or are all the characters flashing gang signs?
    Check the guy front center. "Wesside!"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

lol if you look at the character's hands they're all making like a fake startrek hand sign.

elmer,
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11/event...etc_event.html

idk about an item i saw "RARE" on the first block of that page. i assumed it was maybe a RARE item ingame, but maybe its that ball thing

Quote Originally Posted by Pergo
    グッズ満載のイベント限定スペシャルマシーン「ランダムディール」を設置!

何が当たるかはお楽しみ! 中にはインゲームアイテム(ノマドモグロッド)や、ドロップ率1/????の超RAREな豪華賞品も…?! 空クジはありません。 様々なイベントに参加して、「ランダ ムディール」にチャレンジできる「宝のコイン」を入手しましょう!
    ---

It's Random Deal, the special machine filled to the tippity tizzle with prizes!

Crank that mother and win! It's got in-game bling like the Nomad Moogle Rod and a 1/wut chance to find a RARE magnificent prize...?! None of these bastards are empty. You best be participating in the various events to jew up some of those "Treasure Coins" so you can challenge the Random Deal!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast