+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

The most hated family in america (PART 2)

The pasture of the baptist church where all these people that picket soldiers funerals was just on MSNBC they are going to go picket funerals of victims of the Virginia Tech shootings! I'm... Just fucking pissed off right now! Seriously... I never wish death on someone but if they all got hit by a bus today that would be fine too!

Also Firas
    BG Level

please explain whats happening, i dont live in the U.S, yet this sounds very interesting.

As i understand, some group is "happy" with the VT shooting?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewto ... ly+america

"Most hated family in America" as presented in recent telly documentary. In short, they are happy whenever bad things happen because God hates America.

EDIT: The YouTube link at the top of that thread is dead, but search for "Most hated family in America" and look for a documentary by journalist Louis Theroux and you'll find plenty of clips.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

admin: no posting of personal information, no matter how fucked up and deserved the people are of being shit on

Sorry about the last number I don't know what it is. I found this information from an anon source. Go nuts!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Seems like they do half that shit for publicity for their fucked up church. I really don't see where them picketing the funeral of dead college students has anything to do with their god and what they stand against.

Did anyone post that info on 4chan yet lol??

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

These asshats aren't about "god".
    They WANT people to assault them, because they can then sue. I would LOVE for a law that disallows getting remuneration if the act that incited the assault was designed to create a lawsuit.

Either that, have the cops look the other way while a herd of pissed-off Marines tore these pencil-necked sphincters apart.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They want you to be pissed at them. Let them have their fun, they can't do any harm anyways.

God I hate Baptists.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I don't see how they can call themselves Christians. I don't see how they can say they're acting in the way of the Church.
    It doesn't make any sense. And people say Catholic's are wierd.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirea
    I don't see how they can call themselves Christians. I don't see how they can say they're acting in the way of the Church.
    It doesn't make any sense. And people say Catholic's are wierd.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/6souls/1111.jpg

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You should dress up as priests and nuns and quote the following while you beat them into submission...

"Let he who without sin cast the first stone"

I would rip all of there signs too pieces and picket there church and not allow them to leave there own hell hold.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You should call upon the 1/2th amendment. The right to fuck shit up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I dont mind religion as long as you follow all of your text and don't be dick heads and pick n choose what you want to use and what you dont want to use!

I don't see any cows.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    You should dress up as priests and nuns and quote the following while you beat them into submission...

"Let he who without sin cast the first stone"

I would rip all of there signs too pieces and picket there church and not allow them to leave there own hell hold.
    People take that scripture out of context all the time. This is it in its entirety.

"And verily Jesus did say, 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.' Then Jesus did look upon at the amassed crowd, and they hungith their heads in shame. Then He kneeledith down, and he pickedith up a rock, then he chucked it upon yonder harlet while exclaiming 'that would be me, ho!' He didisth this, because that was the way he rolled."

This is quoted directly from the new Neo-Conservative Bible with other gems like:

"Love thy neighbor, unless thou doth not feel like it."

"Thou shalt not steal, but embezzlement and insider trading art fine."

"Abortion is wrong, but one thou art out of thine womb the death penalty is fair game."

This is the bible a certain President reads...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

You know, on an aside, thats kinda funny in some ways and somewhat actually believable, the last part at least.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They aren't picketing the funerals anymore in exchange for three hours radio time.. http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 4riette
    They aren't picketing the funerals anymore in exchange for three hours radio time.. http://www.godhatesamerica.com/
    This is exactly what happened with the killings of the little Amish schoolgirls. They planned to protest at that funeral, too, but someone gave the airtime on his tv and radio show, so they called it off.

It has nothing to do with what they believe anymore. It's all about going to places where they will be seen, so people see them. If you watch the documentary, They use completely flawed logic to explain themselves.

It's a farce, is what it is.

anonymous is aware of the baptist church address.

their whereabouts is not news.

Anonymous only breads an Heroes and B-Tards, not assassins.

That being said, stick it in her pooper!