+ Reply to Thread

Jack Thompson v. Judges, Lawyers and Video Game Blog

sauce

Third Amended Complaint.pdg

I read through this (skimmed~) and he still is telling the same bullshit lies and citing mistakes newspapers have made. I guess he wants to get this out while he's in the spot light.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems to me using the term Knuckleheads, idiots and lemmings to a fire isn't really professional and such. Seems like he's trying to provoke people.

Anyways...

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/1332/sex3wo2.png

lol, there are a couple places in there where he tries to act like a hero to "african americans" everywhere!

Jesse Jackson would be proud of you Jack! Good to know all black people are still being stereotyped to think as one collective unit

LOL i was just about to post that exact same thing.

It is possible that isn't even true..

Google search for this exactly

"ever bang any famous nigger chicks"

Howard Stern has a LOT of fans and I can imagine if that really happened there might be a transcript floating about or something that gave context to that statement out there. I can't imagine that phrase would pull so few hits, but what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Devek

Howard Stern has a LOT of fans and I can imagine if that really happened there might be a transcript floating about or something that gave context to that statement out there. I can't imagine that phrase would pull so few hits, but what do I know.
    Look @ what Thompson said lol, Cho never played video games, but he states he did, and says other shootings involved games. I love this guy.

Thompson is a real go-getter. He doesn't let the facts get in the way of his agenda.

Like when he was on the news repeatedly saying Jeff Weise lowered his heart rate on Counter-Strike: Half-Life, he failed to mention Jeff was a neo-nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by PyramidHead
    Thompson is a real go-getter. He doesn't let the facts get in the way of his agenda.
    Sounds like republican party presidential material.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

My favorite is only a few days later some nutcase 55+ year-old takes hostages, blows away someone, and then offs himself on top of it at a NASA faciilty. Must have been because of Counterstrike. The man needs to be slapped in the face with a small ocean liner.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Devek

Look @ what Thompson said lol, Cho never played video games, but he states he did, and says other shootings involved games. I love this guy.
    Pffft, I heard in the morning they are blaming "Smells Like Teen Spirit" from Nirvana because they found a post it/paper on Cho's wall that read: "Load up on guns Bring your friends Its fun to lose." For the love of God, give me a fking break. What if he had a 300 poster on the wall? "Cho did it for Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaa," some people speculate. Others think he went on a killing spree because of the homo-erotic content portrayed in the movie. http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9922/poremsadtp0.gif