+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PS3 controller on the PC     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level

PS3 controller on the PC

So I hooked up my PS3 controller to my PC, downloaded the driver for it and it's recognized by my CP (I can see the axis' changing as I move the joysticks.) Only question is, how do I get it to work on a game. Only games I have so far are CS:S, FFXI, and Mugen. Its not responding on any of them.

Which brings me to my next question, what program do I need to use to play something like DMC3 on my PC using a PS2 disk. I downloaded PSCX2 (ps2 emulator) but this damn thing has so many error messages I dont know where to begin. Any help is appreciated!

Re: PS3 controller on the PC

Quote Originally Posted by khain
    So I hooked up my PS3 controller to my PC, downloaded the driver for it and it's recognized by my CP (I can see the axis' changing as I move the joysticks.) Only question is, how do I get it to work on a game. Only games I have so far are CS:S, FFXI, and Mugen. Its not responding on any of them.

Which brings me to my next question, what program do I need to use to play something like DMC3 on my PC using a PS2 disk. I downloaded PSCX2 (ps2 emulator) but this damn thing has so many error messages I dont know where to begin. Any help is appreciated!
    for the games u would have to go into the controls menu and set it to use a gamepad then set the keys and it will work

as for the emulators u will need a working bio's for them non of them seem to come with it go to site u found emulator on and find out witch bios u need then google it

after that u might need video plugin for it last time i set 1 up thats what i needed to do hope that helps