Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Knights of the Round Gorget

Is it safe to assume that the primary property for knights of the round is fusion, so fire and light gorget will work both equally fine? I'm going off the fact that it has same property of other wses like Arching arrow and mistral axe. On the chart I have of primary property doesn't have relic weapons is mine out dated?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Knights Of Round

If the level two elemental property of the WS is Fusion, then yes either Flame or Light gorget should work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    If the level two elemental property of the WS is Fusion, then yes either Flame or Light gorget should work for it.
    How do you determine what the primary elemental property of a WS is other than the obvious method of looking it up on a chart?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    How do you determine what the primary elemental property of a WS is other than the obvious method of looking it up on a chart?
    You try to make skillchains with it, and after careful elimination you know what properties it has. See the wiki for property combos that yield skillchains: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Skillchain

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    You try to make skillchains with it, and after careful elimination you know what properties it has. See the wiki for property combos that yield skillchains: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Skillchain
    How do you determine which is primary as opposed to secondary or secondary as opposed to tertery(sp?)

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wolfheinrich Kamenride
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ohhh a Knights of Round topic, I can't help but to jump in....

I am not the scientific type, got my light gorget for knights about a year ago when it wasn't sure whether the gorget help on the ws damage and/or skillchain damage so I just pick up light since it makes the most sense for me.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

How do you determine which is primary as opposed to secondary or secondary as opposed to tertery(sp?)
    Primary, secondary, and tertiary just refer to the precedence... so test the WS in a situation in which there could be more than one different skillchain produced. The one you see takes precedence over the one that you don't.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I like the word tertiary; it sounds sexy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I like the word tertiary; it sounds sexy or something.
    If you want to get sexy, you should hear the word for "twentieth".

vigenary

Relic Shield
    BG Level

omg I'm thinking of "sig"ing that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think you wanna say "ternary"
    anyway, so far I only saw data from Ruke about how gorgets work relic WS. So until further tests, I'd assume the lv 3 skillchain property from relic is not a trigger for gogrets latent effect activation

No, they mean, "Tertiary" which means, the third in priority. "Ternary" means that there are 3 of them, in a sense.

Example:
    Utsusemi: Ichi casts shadows in ternary.
    The LS member with the least amount of points may lot on the AF2 in tertiary priority.

LOL @ my stupid examples.

Edit:
    In retrospect, you could use Ternary to invoke implication in order, however, with such a delectible word as "Tertiary," available for your elocution, why would you?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by riddaraan
    Edit:
    In retrospect, you could use Ternary to invoke implication in order, however, with such a delectible word as "Tertiary," available for your elocution, why would you?
    Because "ternary" is more delectable to me?

Ternary usually means that 3 things are involved. Tertiary means that something is the 3rd in a prioritized sequence.

secondary:binary::tertiary:ternary

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

this thread makes me lugubrious...

sorry lol, im an english teacher, i couldn't help myself

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by VZX
    Quote Originally Posted by riddaraan
    Edit:
    Because "ternary" is more delectable to me?
    GRAMMAR BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Martinius
    this thread makes me lugubrious...

sorry lol, im an english teacher, i couldn't help myself
    This post saddened me on multiple levels.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

wow you're the first person i've ever met other than the english department i work with who didnt first giggle because it sounds like 'lube' and then ask for a definition. i r impressed

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

This thread is cromulent.