Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Adventurer Appreciation is Back! (05/02/2007)

Taken from http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

The following weeks mark the fifth anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XI. To celebrate this monumental landmark, we will be providing adventurers with tokens of our appreciation in the form of several exclusive in-game items. Distribution begins at midnight on Friday, May 11th.

Check back here in the coming days for more details.
    Anniversary Rings Anyone?

Hmm... Yes please!

I think there should be variouis tiers of gifts given based upon how long your character used has been active! Or perhaps how long your PlayOnline Account has been.

In any case... I'd like a hunkahunka burning loving for that merit machine.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

They say several items. Anything else in dats missing from game yet? Or this just mean fireworks and maybe another furniture item -_-

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

My guess would be the Anniversary ring + the old furnishing items and etc that they offered from all the previous Adventurer Appreciation events.

Xavier

My guess would be useless crap, useless crap, useless crap and an anniversary ring to anyone who started playing at JP beta.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'd be pretty upset if its JP onry considering I've not yet once deactivated my account, even while taking breaks from the game.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Heres hoping for gold moogle belts.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Heres hoping to see my hilarious death count again

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I remember when the anniversary ring showed up in the dats, I saw it was flagged to be NPC tradable. To me that says (I hope) there is some way to recharge it. Of course, NPC tradable =/= rechargable but question for anyone who can check the dats....

Its fresh in my mind, because after a year+ of hanging onto it I decided to use my last charge of the Ducal Guard's Ring last night. It seems like that would be a semi-good comparison to an item like anniversary ring. Can someone check the dats for Ducal Guard's Ring and see if its flagged NPC tradable. If stuff like that is npc tradable by default then ill be slightly less optomistic that we can recharge the anniversary.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    Heres hoping to hear an update of a LS member's GM call count. Last time he was over 250 I believe.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by sleekmotorwurkz
    Can someone check the dats for Ducal Guard's Ring and see if its flagged NPC tradable.
    I was bored one day so I went around trading the ring to all the NPCs in Jeuno to see if anything would recharge it, so yes it's tradable.

Its fresh in my mind, because after a year+ of
    hanging onto it I decided to use my last charge of the Ducal Guard's Ring last night. It seems like that would be a semi-good comparison to an item like anniversary ring. Can someone check the dats for Ducal Guard's Ring and see if its flagged NPC tradable. If stuff like that is npc tradable by default then ill be slightly less optomistic that we can recharge the anniversary.
    Well, I'm bored in DB class, so I delved into the DAT files to do a little investigating.

CanTradeNPC, CanEquip, NoSale, Ex, and Rare are the flags on an Empress Band. The flags on Ducal Guard's Ring are CanTradeNPC, CanEquip, Ex, Rare. The only difference is the NoSale, which I doubt is important.

So, apparently, being able to recharge an item is not necessarily a hand-in-hand connection to be made with an item having CanTradeNPC flagged. But, apparently all the items that are in fact rechargeable do have that flag set, including our coveted Anniversary Ring.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Heres hoping for gold moogle belts.
    Oh delicious Gold Moogle Belt for my Galka WHM's Devotion. How I long for you...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I dont remember what even it was I think it was last years event but I came away from that with a Chocobo Wand and a Gold Moogle Belt :D

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Eander
    hanging onto it I decided to use my last charge of the Ducal Guard's Ring last night. It seems like that would be a semi-good comparison to an item like anniversary ring. Can someone check the dats for Ducal Guard's Ring and see if its flagged NPC tradable. If stuff like that is npc tradable by default then ill be slightly less optomistic that we can recharge the anniversary.
    Well, I'm bored in DB class, so I delved into the DAT files to do a little investigating.

CanTradeNPC, CanEquip, NoSale, Ex, and Rare are the flags on an Empress Band. The flags on Ducal Guard's Ring are CanTradeNPC, CanEquip, Ex, Rare. The only difference is the NoSale, which I doubt is important.

So, apparently, being able to recharge an item is not necessarily a hand-in-hand connection to be made with an item having CanTradeNPC flagged. But, apparently all the items that are in fact rechargeable do have that flag set, including our coveted Anniversary Ring.
    If only the Ducal Guard's ring was rechargable. ;;

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama

Then you could leave your moghouse and warp to Jeuno instead of walking up the stairs and trading a silver?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GOLD MOOGLE BELT

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Secksi
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama

Then you could leave your moghouse and warp to Jeuno instead of walking up the stairs and trading a silver?
    No, but it would be a step in the right direction of being able to live in home nations again. Boo Whitegate lag.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Aodh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    Heres hoping to hear an update of a LS member's GM call count. Last time he was over 250 I believe.
    I want to know how many GM calls are AGAINST me (Zero violations)

SPOONY BeARD
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dakin Reyes
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Sounds similar to veteran reward items in Ultima Online - but knowing SE the items won't be half as useful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast