Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Re: FUCKING EPIC boss battles that really should be easy.

Yeah lol, but thank god for the music and storyline being awesome, they're the only things that made me want to keep playing it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Dhaos/Sekundes fight in Tales of Eternia is the most epic battle if you kill him the right way with Indignation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dzfwp2VgsZU

Tales of the Abyss Nebilim Solo fight as Guy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4KMVgXp9VU

and this.. probably the hardest battle in gaming history.

Digital Devil Saga secret boss Hitoshura from SMT III. (Nocturne)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_LvxkUAxvjU
    I beat that Digital Devil Saga boss.... hardest fight I've ever done in a game... took me around 10 tries.

"Jammin'!"
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Had issues with the fire Dragon on the Dwarf island in FFIII for the DS.

And before that, what the hell was his name... FFVII, boss to unlock Vincent, Lost Number? I'd go too fast and fuck up the safe for about half an hour, then get raped by the boss.

I once fought a crab in the dunes with a PT of L10s. Wasn't a boos fight, but it was fucking epic.

some of thoughs boss monsters in the Monster Areana in ff10 made me want to shoot my ps2.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I remember losing to the Magus Sisters in FF2 (US) about 10,000 times when I was a kid. I figured out the strategy by trial and error and got lucky to finally progress. It was a significant accomplishment in my FF career. I went over to a friends house for the first time years later to see a copy of the game laying next to his SNES. I asked him if he liked the game and he said he hated it because he couldn't beat a boss. None other than those pesky sisters. I beat the battle handily for him and he was so amazed.

Gosh it felt good to beat games without the use of resources on the internet. Maybe I should do that again. >.>;

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Yeah, those sisters were really hard back then. What made it even harder is that you couldnt get out of that place. I'm not even sure how I beat the game, couldnt speak a single english word when I ddi.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Yeah, those sisters were really hard back then. What made it even harder is that you couldnt get out of that place. I'm not even sure how I beat the game, couldnt speak a single english word when I ddi.
    I never had issues with them... but I remember my friends dying to them over again over again hehe. Fun fight is Asura at a low enough level that Rosa does not have have access to wall... friends didn't belive it was possible until I did it front of them.

Ohh how I <3ed the Asura Summon... allowed for so many nify low level boss kills. Zeromus at 40 was fun.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

FFX-2 boss fights could be hard, particularly the optional 99 lvl dungeon. However, Catnip. Its not just for kitties. Trigger Happy + crit hp = lolyawn fights

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4