+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vandal Hearts...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Vandal Hearts...

I just found this game sitting in a pile of books. I never knew I had it/that it existed. Now, before I waste my life playing it, has anyone else played it? It looks like pure shit to me.

Black Belt
    BG Level

it's a cheap gorier version of Final Fantasy Tactics. if you like the gameplay of the genre it's probably worth it.

Vandel Hearts 2 was a decent play. I remember getting stuck at this one boss before I quit, years later I picked it up and finished it and it was quite a fun game. Interesting story with multiple endings (ok, 2 or 3).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Vandel Hearts 1 has the most broken class in any game ever. If you complete all the Trials of Torah(sp?) you can unlock the Vandlier class for the main character which can use every ability and item in the game (uses items as abilities IE. doesn't require the item)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

It's not a bad game really. It's nothing amazing by any means, but I enjoyed 1 and 2. A bit short from what I remember, though.

New Merits
    BG Level

it haz blud but da peeple lewk dum when dey walk. Besides that, it's really just your run of the mill strategy-RPG, so you have to decide if blood makes up for people looking retarded when they walk.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining game, but I played it years ago.

Vandal Hearts II was actually a pretty good game imo, with a completely different battle system. Story is pretty dark, too.

All in all worth it to play both games. Vandal Hearts I is at least pretty short.