BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Re: Salvage - Arrapago Remnants - thread 2

The very first room in Arrapago does only have 3 Qutrubs in it. Fact, yo. If you look at your own map you posted, every quarter has 17 mobs in it, and then the misplaced loner Skeleton Drg between SE and NE path. Interestingly, this brings the amount of mobs to 69... LOL SE WITH THEIR SEXUAL INUENDOS!!!!

Through hidden messages, SE let you know from the first floor you really are going to get boned.

Edit: Actually, the misplaced Drg could have meaning... If Sabotender pops when youhave killed half of all the mobs on this floor, then you have to clear two wings and then 1 other mob from somewhere else..!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aemora
    The very first room in Arrapago does only have 3 Qutrubs in it. Fact, yo. If you look at your own map you posted, every quarter has 17 mobs in it, and then the misplaced loner Skeleton Drg between SE and NE path. Interestingly, this brings the amount of mobs to 69... LOL SE WITH THEIR SEXUAL INUENDOS!!!!

Through hidden messages, SE let you know from the first floor you really are going to get boned.

Edit: Actually, the misplaced Drg could have meaning... If Sabotender pops when youhave killed half of all the mobs on this floor, then you have to clear two wings and then 1 other mob from somewhere else..!
    Or... like I said earlier, one of those Skeletons shouldn't be there, and I need to know which one lol. As I mentioned, it looks like there should only be 2 skeletons in the second room of the NE wing (with the second BRD), but I need confirmation. With that, the 1F map will be 100% accurate.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Wizerd
    Or... like I said earlier, one of those Skeletons shouldn't be there, and I need to know which one lol. As I mentioned, it looks like there should only be 2 skeletons in the second room of the NE wing (with the second BRD), but I need confirmation. With that, the 1F map will be 100% accurate.
    I don't remember the skelleton in the hall directly east of the first skeleton room. I can't be certain though.

That one is correct.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

No one remembers whether there is a third skeleton in the Northwest room of the Northeast quadrant? Or where my extra skeleton is?

I think it's the southwest room has an extra skeleton marked. I can't be sure though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Ok, I've added the rampart and cactuar and such in, so the map is completed for now until I can check out where the added skeleton is myself.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well, the SE wing is definately right, verified that tonight.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Saw some Fractus cells drop from Qutrub on 3F, the DRK ones iirc. Dunno if that's normal/new or not.

Tried Flayer NM tonight, Crown drop on first run, 1/2 on the night. Enlil's Kolluks from second run chariot.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Rampart pop condition is wrong. It pops when you kill a random mob. I've had it pop a few times and killed nowhere near half the mobs.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Rampart pop condition is wrong. It pops when you kill a random mob. I've had it pop a few times and killed nowhere near half the mobs.
    Ok. I wasn't too sure about that one cuz about half the sources (both good and bad sources) said random Lamia or random mob, and about half say half of the mobs.

Is it a random mob then or random Lamia?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

maybe 50% of the lamia ?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    maybe 50% of the lamia ?
    That would be too easy. I've never actually checked to see if it spawned though because we have no interest in it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

no one said popping the rampart had to be difficult though...its not like it drops any 35 gear, just a couple cells. Also it involves some backtracking to get to it.

Also, I did my reformed strat for Arrapago last night. Went fine, for both runs for the most part.
    First run we got absolutely hosed on SJ for the boss fight, so we had 1 whm, and 1 /whm, who didnt even do his fucking job, which caused the wipe. Boss was at 15% with 10 min to go...sigh.
    Second run we were doing fine, till we went to farm magic from Bhoots, and people didnt pull Bhoots far enough back. Didnt help that the NM Bhoot was patrolling the damn entrance, which aggroed HP, and instead of the person who aggroed it running in to the bhoots and dying, other people opted to act on the Bhoot.

By the way, do Archaic Gears in Arrapago not aggro, or was that some freak occurence from my run last night ?

They aggro.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    no one said popping the rampart had to be difficult though...its not like it drops any 35 gear, just a couple cells. Also it involves some backtracking to get to it.

Also, I did my reformed strat for Arrapago last night. Went fine, for both runs for the most part.
    First run we got absolutely hosed on SJ for the boss fight, so we had 1 whm, and 1 /whm, who didnt even do his fucking job, which caused the wipe. Boss was at 15% with 10 min to go...sigh.
    Second run we were doing fine, till we went to farm magic from Bhoots, and people didnt pull Bhoots far enough back. Didnt help that the NM Bhoot was patrolling the damn entrance, which aggroed HP, and instead of the person who aggroed it running in to the bhoots and dying, other people opted to act on the Bhoot.

By the way, do Archaic Gears in Arrapago not aggro, or was that some freak occurence from my run last night ?
    They aggro by sight and seemingly short range sound also, so if they ran through the gears the right way, they could have avoided them by chance.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

thats some pretty short sound aggro distance, cause I ran under one lol.

I don't think they aggro sound. They aggro sight and magic. I've pulled them before by sneaking up and punching them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I also ran the 5F Chariot *right* through some gears last night and they also neither aggro'ed or linked. I know for a fact they do both so I have no idea what's up with them....

(And after last night we're 1/6 on chariot and close to 0/40 on QQs. We're also up to like 10 pairs of Anu's Gaiters but can't get the fricking 15 Skadi hands we need to drop. Arrapago makes me sad. =[)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lol...got Usu 35 legs last night off Chariot, but our only person with the 25 legs didnt show up