+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: dekaron/2moons     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: dekaron/2moons

My char's name is: Skyylya

I'm a blue assassin chick, can't remember the race name. I'm only lvl 11 since i just started, I play on the Blades server. Probably will only be able to play in the mornings before work though, night time is usually busy.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    if there is interest in it, i'll edit the first post with people's names who play incase someone has a question or needs help with something or somethin lol
    DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I'm playing a summoner named Vandole, level 10 ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level

edited with everyone who posted their names so far( i think? ) if i missed you or you didnt' post, then get on it :O

2h mace on knight fuckin OWNS btw. i regular hit for 300-375 and with my skills i'm hitting 600-620 :O so beastly

Name- Royalk, someone took Royalknight :/ what an asshole.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So yeah. I'm on everyone's server. My name is AkiyamaTheCake. >.>; Love mah cake. I'm a hunter.

Anyone know what the npcs in the Chain of Fire area are for? Also, holy crap at lvl 131 requirement x.x http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...m16s0984-1.jpg

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Level 131 Requirement.. Holy crap. I'm only level 9 >.>;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i've edited the first post to be more presentable and included all the info needed and what i said it would have. if there is anything more that could be added someone lemme know ( i'm shit for creativity lol ).

incase noone read it in the first post, you can't message people across server channels unless you're on their friendlist so it'll make communicating difficult atm.

i usually play under the second server (arcyus? i think that's the name) it's the second one, the one under Kalibus

*edit* asray, yea that was it lol

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, I tried messaging ya Bartylby, but I'm on Blaide/Blade/whatever it is so it said it couldn't be sent. D:

The max level in the game is 150. Also you can reset all your skills once for free, so don't worry if you screw up early on, wait til you're like level 100 then you can reset it for a perfect skill build

Also, make sure to talk to people early on and do quests, it helps get to know the area and get gold. better than fighting those little bugs and mofa's/spiders and whatnot.

The newbie maze is real good for xping too once you're about level 7-10 and can breeze right through it.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ah, damn.. and yeah. I've been exploring further and further. I got owned by the third stage newbie zone. Got gangrushed by three mobs at the start on my Ranger. ><

Okay.. if you guys wanted stats on the stuff, here it is.

Pendant of Cure: +10 Physical Damage. Meaning it adds 10 to your "Atk" in your character sheet.
    Berserker's Ring: +9 Physical Defense.
    Max Rhombus: +5 Physical Damage. I think you attach it to a weapon with slots and what not.
    And the money. We all know what that is. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Pendant of Cure: +10 Physical Damage. Meaning it adds 10 to your "Atk" in your character sheet.
    That makes no sense haha. I considered getting the 1st reward because I thought it sounded useful. Good thing I went with the 2nd reward instead(+ magic damage stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    edited with everyone who posted their names so far( i think? ) if i missed you or you didnt' post, then get on it :O
    My character name is Kahlua. Silly person took my name already

Also, whoring out the maze of newbies for potions is a really good idea. I get hit for like 300 dmg minimum from things that give ~2% exp which reeeeaaaallly sucks when you run into the middle of an area that pops like 6 monsters and they all love to attack you the second they repop. I need to stop partying with people that don't have those purple healer women D:

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well.. +10 Physical Damage.. I meant it like, adds to your total attack. If you had 280~292 attack, it'd give you 290~302 attack. D:

Err sorry, I meant the name of the item. When I read "Pendant of Cure" I was expecting + hp regen or something, + physical damage makes no sense to me T_T

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ahh, yeah. I dunno why it's called that D:

I got hit kinda hard in the third stage of the newbie maze, but I was doing like 280-300 dmg per swing with my red little whip thing, and 2 of my skills did good dmg, like 280 for the range one and 450 for the death scythe one.

I'm the purple chick, I think they are assassin's or something but they rock. Their main attack stat is dex, which handles most of the peripheral stats like dmg, chance to hit, chance to dodge, armor class or something like that, and the spr is the only other one i 'need' to upgrade for weapons and stuff, and that naturally increases my magic dmg. Ima be a powerhouse for sure

I just got level 15, gonna be level 16 when i get to play again, killing those lizard dudes in norte morte is like 175xp per one and i blow through them in like 5 seconds.

Anyone with a background in ffxi xp grinding can appreciate how much easier and more fun it is to xp in this game, with a very similar battle system.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

No kidding. It reminds me of Lineage all too much, except there are blood and guts. D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level

edited from page with this mega-helpful link with maps and monster locations (levelwise, not location on the maps [yet])

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic.php?t=17692

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Great find.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Downloaded and tried out the game for an hour or two last night. Took Bagi Warrior to level 9 or so and had some fun. Character name is Kurgath (kind of a weird mix of two of my character names, Kurgan and Korgath - both of which were already taken )