+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: dekaron/2moons     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: dekaron/2moons

I'm mad, there's some kind of problem when I try to play it now, it say's that for security reasons I gotta re-log into the website before playing. Well I log in and then it gives me the same window, doesn't load the game. /angry

That's beta for ya, I guess a lot of people have been having this problem, dont' think it's been fixed yet for those of us having it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    I'm mad, there's some kind of problem when I try to play it now, it say's that for security reasons I gotta re-log into the website before playing. Well I log in and then it gives me the same window, doesn't load the game. /angry

That's beta for ya, I guess a lot of people have been having this problem, dont' think it's been fixed yet for those of us having it.
    open your 2moons folder and there is a file called launcher.exe

make a shortcut too it on your desktop and you can avoid all that hassle of logging into the game from your browser.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

EXP BONUS AD'S ENABLED

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtop ... 31&start=0

^ CLICK IT

*added link to first post

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya

open your 2moons folder and there is a file called launcher.exe

make a shortcut too it on your desktop and you can avoid all that hassle of logging into the game from your browser.
    I'll give that a shot when I get home, thanks

hopefully it works, I was upset this morning when I couldn't play before work, as that's like the only free time I have to play games anymore is in the 2-3 hours or so from waking up til leaving for work.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

np.

to those who are wondering, the ad appears for about 45seconds then disappears again, (dunno the frequency just yet, just got ingame :O ) it's about 150 x 300 and appears at the top of the screen next to the minimap

*edit*

just found out, there is another instance you can start at level 34 in requis coast. someone was talking about it and was saying that it was good exp even at 44 (good being 50% exp bar at 44, in 25 mins or so)

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's also an ad that appears in the center of the screen while loading zones. It doesn't last the entire time. Maybe only 5 seconds. It's about the same size as Bartylby's signature.

So far the advertisement has only ever displayed "Acclaim" in it for me.

Extremely disappointed

/uninstall

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

im having fun with this!!

name is Natallon and im a level 7 summoner...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Extremely disappointed

/uninstall
    what don't you like about it ? ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Extremely disappointed

/uninstall
    what don't you like about it ? ; ;
    It felt like a cheap and nasty Korean WoW rip off.

It is a bit wowish, but i never played wow so that's not a problem for me. I like the smooth flowing combat and speed of the game. It's like ffxi but you don't have to party in valkurm with a bunch of noobs.

I've heard some people have issues later on with PVP since there are area's where there's no way to block it. But, it's a PvP game so thems are the ropes. I'm not sure i'll play it for a long time, but it's good for now and it's entertaining.

Bah, I can't find a decent party to save my life in this game. Every party I've been in so far has been worse than soloing exp wise. Damn it Ironically I only have to use a handful of hp pots if I'm soloing but when I party I chug the things like no tomorrow because it never fails the pop area has some asshole ranged attacking mob that has to single me out every damn time it pops which is doubly worse since they're way higher than what I would normally be soloing so they hurt like hell... run on sentance go! done ranting T_T

Anyone happen to play the mage thing? My mana force spell keeps randomly turning off way before it should and I can't figure out the reason why. Sucks since it's the difference between 0 mp and max.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i reached level 34 and hit the instance hard. when you first get into it, it's 50% a level without even completing it all the way.

i havent completed it yet cause it still suprises me, ill get so far then die from getting mobbed then i'll get a little further and die from getting mobbed lol.

if you dont have an AOE i say to you, good luck with this instance cause it's CRAZY, but fun and challenging as hell.

O yea, it cost's 10k dil to get in but you make that back easy if you can get far enough into the instance (which shouldn't be an issue really) in 5 runs i made about 150k in liquid cash drops (including the 50k i spent on running it)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

downloaded and tried to start playing but no customization whatsoever and lack of much animations killed it for me in about 30seconds.

i reached level 34 and hit the instance hard. when you first get into it, it's 50% a level without even completing it all the way.

i havent completed it yet cause it still suprises me, ill get so far then die from getting mobbed then i'll get a little further and die from getting mobbed lol.

if you dont have an AOE i say to you, good luck with this instance cause it's CRAZY, but fun and challenging as hell.

O yea, it cost's 10k dil to get in but you make that back easy if you can get far enough into the instance (which shouldn't be an issue really) in 5 runs i made about 150k in liquid cash drops (including the 50k i spent on running it)
    Sounds awesome Finally a chance to use my aoe spells without random jerk off #2342374 taking everything but what I have claimed.

The hunter chick is rigged lol, every arrow knocks back the enemy. I can take out guys 2x my level without getting touched. Only stuff that aggro's can be a problem if they are ranged themselves.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Panella
    Anyone happen to play the mage thing?
    I've put 0 points in Health stat, at level 18 I have like 400 HP or something, and 50~ of that is from my head equip.
    Sucks getting practically one shot by stuff I solo exp on, I'm half tempted to throw some points into it but I love seeing my damage rise so much each level. My Fireballs do over 800 now, and next level I'll throw 1 point in STR to get a new wand which should put my damage up quite a bit. :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i just "beat" the mission in the instance (which you can run, over and over again btw so you get the reward exp) and the reward is 50,000 exp on top of all the exp you can gain throughout the instance.

also, there is a big spider boss in the instance where if you can manage to beat him, he has a chance to drop a ring that gives +95 hp +60 mp and +35 poison damage, and it has no level requirement! also he drops like 10k gold.
    BUT, you need 3 different relic items to spawn him so you'll have to run the instance a bunch of times and collect the items.

that is of course, if you have enough time to beat him... i barely won (litterally seconds to spare)

my best advice too everyone, bring lots and lots of potions and i hope you have alot of hp lol

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not a bad game.
    First thing I did was turn off the god damn bloom though

My name is "Glick", btw

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax
    Quote Originally Posted by Panella
    Anyone happen to play the mage thing?
    I've put 0 points in Health stat, at level 18 I have like 400 HP or something, and 50~ of that is from my head equip.
    Sucks getting practically one shot by stuff I solo exp on, I'm half tempted to throw some points into it but I love seeing my damage rise so much each level. My Fireballs do over 800 now, and next level I'll throw 1 point in STR to get a new wand which should put my damage up quite a bit. :D
    Wow that's nuts lol. I have ~1k hp and mp at lvl 24. I can't imagine how much it must suck to fight mobs with ranged attacks with only 400 hp haha. Wish I had gone fire/ice instead of ice/lightning :\ Hard to make use of the aoe ability of lightning spells when there are so many flippin' people playing in every area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast