+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

What are some cute things your girlfriend/wife do for you?

I know that alot of you have (or pretend to have lol) girlfriends or a wife, or a significant other etc., etc. and I was just wondering what are some of the cute or nice things that they do for you, or you do for them, on days other than V-day. Sex doesn't count because it just doesn't in this instance.

Re: What are some cute things your girlfriend/wife do for you?

Shes coming to live in the US to be with me instead of living an easier/privelaged life in the best city on earth, hong kong. I love her ><.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You lookin' for tips, belle?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

No I was just wondering haha I watched the Notebook earlier and wanted to know if other real life people did cute things for their s.o.

What are you doing for Leo and/or Brandon?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

my gf cooks for me and doesn't bug me during my birth-week, which is very nice gesture.

edit, sex doesn't count my bad

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Shut her mouth. Best thing she had ever done for me.

This is speaking form the last relationship, not in one right now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

try not to fart in front of them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The Notebook was such a good movie (I'm not gay). But the premise is so unbelievable in today's modern society. Still, watchin' it makes you kinda wonder, cuz I think that's the sort of relationship everyone hopes to be in.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback
    The Notebook was such a good movie (I'm not gay). But the premise is so unbelievable in today's modern society. Still, watchin' it makes you kinda wonder, cuz I think that's the sort of relationship everyone hopes to be in.
    Relationships are so lol now.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    I know that alot of you have (or pretend to have lol) girlfriends or a wife, or a significant other etc., etc. and I was just wondering what are some of the cute or nice things that they do for you, or you do for them, on days other than V-day. Sex doesn't count because it just doesn't in this instance.

You forgot to write what IS IT that YOU do! "Cute?" Hmmm, she knows she's my priority for everything, so yeah. Err, I don't believe in the whole valentine's day crap. I think it's silly and don't need a "made up" day to remind me/help appreciate my loved one. Anyways, I do consider her birthday a very important day, after all, all the flowers were born that day ;o Cheesy? You bet, but she likes it I don't know if that's what you meant by "cute." ;x

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I don't have a boyfriend so I don't know what I'd do for him...

I guess I mean more like what are things she does for you that you like.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Girls don't need to do anything. Guys have to buy their way to sex, it's horrible.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lbelle, what's married life like? all my guy friends who are married are pretty much getting it once every two weeks, given they please their wives well enough. not to mention they're actually receiving allowance from wives as well, oh the horror!! i think i will have commitment issues in the long run lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So many things that I don't wish to talk about but bring a smile to my face :D

Glad nothing ever happend with that other emo bitch from the thread or I would have never met this one.

Normally I probably wouldn't tell all this but I've had a little to drink and it's sweet/romantic so here it goes.

I did so many randon romantic things for my last gf, but my favorite one (and I think something she will remember for the rest of her life even though we aren't together anymore) is the scavenger hunt I held for her.

One day I sent her an email (while I was in class, using some program to send at a certain time) and it told her that I was holding a scavenger hunt just for her to remind her of our relationship. The first clue lead her to the school library and to a specific shakespeare book of sonnets. She remembered that one of my favorite shakespeare lines was "the sun sees not till heaven clears" which is from sonnet 148, it basically means "love will blind you" and that is where the next clue was hidden. I kept up with this, having her run around the entire university campus coming across clues that all represented various things that happened during our relationship. At one place she found a box of crayons, and she had to look inside the wrapper of the pink crayon for the next clue, because for halloween I handmade her a pink crayon costume. It eventually lead to her finding me on top of a building where we shared a romantic night under the stars and afterwards we had this really amazing date. It was pretty much one of the romantic things I've ever done, but I always tried to do things like this for her. This was just one of the more elbaorate things.

Was that too sappy of a thing to do? Or one of those things where other girls would think "o m g I wish a guy would do that for me!" ?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You do stuff like that when you're going to propose.

evilbau

i guess the little everyday things. I love egg salad but it isn't always served everyday at this one place i liked she would check if they had egg salad and pick me up some for me if they did. she knew i liked to cook so she would do the things i hate which prevent me from cooking all the time (pick a recipe and get the ingredients). she knew i liked FF so she bought me ffx-2 which i never even had to tell her i didn't have, she just knew (and still haven't played yet haha) probably the most important was not talk to me when i wanted to be alone and knew when i meant it. i'm talking past tense because its an ex (the 'considerate one', the others didn't do anything worth mentioning).

She makes super fucking cute noises.. so cute that they annoy me, but I like 'em anyway. Also gives me this weird look when she pokes her up from beneath the covers. Drives me fucking nuts. ._.

She hates Valentine's Day, doesn't like chocolate. Chef-in-training, so I get to be the guinea pig for all her little creations. (Bacon pasta, holy shit.) And.. uhh, she plays video games with me. We're playing Super Mario for SNES together. And she likes X-Men comics, lawl.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    She makes super fucking cute noises.. so cute that they annoy me, but I like 'em anyway. Also gives me this weird look when she pokes her up from beneath the covers. Drives me fucking nuts. ._.

She hates Valentine's Day, doesn't like chocolate. Chef-in-training, so I get to be the guinea pig for all her little creations. (Bacon pasta, holy shit.) And.. uhh, she plays video games with me. We're playing Super Mario for SNES together. And she likes X-Men comics, lawl.
    goddamn, she sounds like a keeper.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast