+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Name this movie     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Name this movie

Aaaargh. I can't remember the name of a movie and Google ain't helping. It was an 80's movie and really cheesy. It was about this group of fighters who rode on motorcycles that shot rockets. I do not remember the plot but I do remember that their uniforms were skin-tight jumpsuits of bright primary colors. And they had really big feathered hair and long headbands that went down to their shoulders. Typical 80's look. Most of all, I remember the motorcycles. They would do wheelies and shoot these tiny rockets attached to their handle bars.

I saw this movie a million times and now I can barely remember it. Please help. I know I ain't the only one on these boards that has seen it.

Re: Name this movie

my guess is Megaforce

i googled motorcycles with rockets and that came up

i cant believe i googled motorcycles with rockets

Fuck yeah! That's it. Thank you.

I guess I just chose the wrong combo of words. Most of the hits for "motorcycle" and "rocket" were about "rice rockets." I put other words in my search thinking I could narrow it down but I guess it just mucked it up.

Now if I can find a copy of this movie and "Sword and the Sorcerer" then I will be one happy son of a bitch. 8)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

There used to be this T.V show i watched, or maybe it was a movie, i dont remember... Anyways the main character had this speedboat and when he pressed a button the whole thing had armor plating come out and rockets and shit, i think there was a super smart dolphin on it too... Sound familiar to anyone? lol

This should be spam forum

Quote Originally Posted by Milamberxx
    There used to be this T.V show i watched, or maybe it was a movie, i dont remember... Anyways the main character had this speedboat and when he pressed a button the whole thing had armor plating come out and rockets and shit, i think there was a super smart dolphin on it too... Sound familiar to anyone? lol
    Thunder in Paradise? (Hulk Hogan Show)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag