Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pirahna1

What BCNMs do you have the best luck in?

So I find myself sitting on like 6 stacks of Beastseals and broke at the same time. I know ffxiah has that cool feature that lets you see the payout of each BC, but only the prices of the items, not the rarity of them. No one in my LS does BCs either, so I can't ask them ><;

I did 6 runs of Royal Jelly last night, and we ended up w/ about 200k worth of items to split amongst 3 members. I thought that was kinda meh and was wondering which BCs you guys find the best. The only jobs I have are 75pld, 50rng, and a shit load of 40s (war,mnk,whm,blm,rdm,thf,nin), but the BC40s all seem shitty. My Rng will be leveled shortly, should I hold off on runs till it hits 60?

So yea, what runs do you guys do? I know BCs are kinda out of style, but should I be expecting crap payout on all runs nowadays?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: What BCNMs do you have the best luck in?

None, shit hates me. I went 1/1 on Destroyers, but that's about it. =\ RSE60 boots, ODS, Divine logs, chrams, Krakens... all nothing.

Banned.

BG Level

I got mannequin hands and head on the Shooting Fish or whatever. That was pretty neat because it saved me 20 BCs.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm 10/10 on Kraken clubs!

it should be noted, I pretend every trio of oxblood I get to be a kraken club...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Beastmen's Seals I just solo burn/waste soloing the BCNM50 Trials and Tribulations. Go in SMN/BLM Aerial Armor+Earthen Ward, Assault a chest, Warp if it's the Mimic. Collect my booty the rare occassion I guess right.

In about 500 BS I've gotten the BRD ring, two Astrals, and misc junk (WAR ring, Mythril Ingot, etc). Pretty awful sure, but I don't need to drag other people out to do them or spend a few hours on multiple runs.

KS, on the otherhand, I've got a few hundred of and really need to get some people together to use some. Spam the Destroyers dropping ones and I might get them by the time my 24 MNK is 75.

As for which I'm lucky on: None. I get garbage 95% of the time in every one I've done.

3/6 on pcc :X

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Seigfried Of Pandy
    3/6 on pcc :X
    Conversely, 0 of fucking 20 on PCC.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

was 1/1 on pcc, am now like 1/80 :l

I am a Cockwhistle
    BG Level

Brothers d'Aurphe is not bad: It has Cross-Counters, Eurytos Bow (both unlikely drops >_>) and some RSE2 feet, the Marine M Boots usually being good sellers, some of the others range from 20k-100k. Usually 2-3 runs, you walk away with SOME gil. If you're tired of chucking BS at PCC and KClub, there are worse BC to waste your BS on. The Torque BCs are always OK as well, since people always need more Enfeebling/Elemental/Dark Skill/Evasion/etc torques. Some of them are a pain in the ass to get to tho. Last one I can think of is maybe Divine Punishers, for a chance for Fuma Kyahan or O.Kote? I don't remember seeing any SS of them dropping from there, but I believe it was officially announced somewhere by SE? I doubt the drop rate is very good on those tho. Torques or RSE2 BCs are best best imo.

Banned.

BG Level

Five orbs spent at Divine Punishers and Master Belt, which goes for 500k but never sells was the best drop.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Just did 6 PCC runs, and it was horrible.

One Ni, and a bunch of crap, usually at least got several Nis out of it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Just did 6 (or 9?) orbs on UO, only got 2 Ni's, but better then nothing I guess. >.>

Did 7 Under Observations, 1 PCC, and absolutely nothing else.

I've also heard the 60 Torque BCNMs are the most consistent money makers, no experience though.

None of them are good drops really. I BC alot (more than 90% of people probably) and ODS is usually about 2-3 decent drops out of 6 people per run. But I've seen alot where 6/6 are total crap. And if I get a decent drop, it usually about 6-10 (180~300 seals) before I get another decent drop.
    So far my friend and myself are 0/49 on kraken club BC. 49 is the total number of times we've won. Some of those were me+friend +1 other person all with 60 seals, other times were just me helping +friend + 1 other person. 0 drops in 49 wins. Personally my friend is either 0/19 or 0/20, and I'm around 0/5. The rest are the 3rd person that didn't get. Also included in that is a few runs where me+friend just helped 1 person use their seals. We're farming non-stop seals.. we get 120 (60 each) per week.. sometimes in 5 days. Been going to this bc now for about 4-5 months. orz.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Royal jelly seems to put out often for me, actually.. I have a friend who's made at least 8M off of that BC in like, twenty runs. I usually do PCC, but its not given me any love at all in about fifteen runs. A lot of my LS mates to the torque BC60 and get decent drops each time. Nothing is really as good as it used to be, of course.. just do whatever you can get people for.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've done Royal Jelly around 15-20 times, had a few Ni, no Archer's Ring, but the last few runs were all junk so I've stopped doing it for now. BC60 Celery (all-BST) has been pretty good to me in the limited number of times I've done it, usually drops at least something decent, I think we've had 2 or 3 Elusive Earrings in 6 runs, although they're not worth anywhere near as much as they once were. KSNM30 Spider (RSE ropes) all-BST is also OK, over the weekend we got 1x Forest 1x Ocean 2x Jungle 1x Desert rope in 5 orbs, not bad but not amazing (Forest is the one you're looking for really in that BC).

The good thing about Celery and Spider is that if you do them all-BST they get pretty easy (Spider takes around 9-10 minutes), and they don't seem to get done very often so the stuff sells pretty quickly.

Black Belt
    BG Level

By gil > beastman seal ratio and consistency, crustacean conundrum is by far the best if you can find buyers, since it's 100% for body, and some chance of body + hands, which on my server is the most expensive mannequin parts.

As for my other BC luck, I'm like 1/2 on PCC and 2/2 on ni for UO, never bother doing anymore beyond that.

Jungle Boogeymen is pretty easy and has the best torque selection from the loots, but it's kinda a bitch to get to.

Wild Wild Whiskers isn't too bad either, 50% chance of getting Penintent's rope is good if it's any decent priced on your server.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

WWW for Pentitents rope has a pretty high drop rate. Can be trioed, we got 4 belts with 5 orbs.

The rest of the BS fights are pretty random. If your looking for gil and want to split evenely the one in Den of Rancor is good. The Antican one for torque's isn't bad. PCC is random imo.

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'd like to get this:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Killer_Mantle

Too bad the BC30 that it drops from is impossible; I've never heard of anyone ever beating it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm about 0/30 pcc (Under Observation), but at this point I have to keep doing it until we get the drop. And then I can quit the game