Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: A Tragic FFXI Love Story (Siren)

Waiting for it to be revealed that Seriah was really a man and faked his death for the lulz.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Waiting for it to be revealed that Seriah was really a man and faked his death for the upcoming world transfer.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why didn't Zelda just cast Raise? Not that I blame him, if she knew she was going to die, she should have put RR up.

Naver

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Why didn't Zelda just cast Raise? Not that I blame him, if she knew she was going to die, she should have put RR up.

I saw your name at the board index as a new poster on this section and I was hoping for something to laugh at, yet I find another Khamsin comment. Disappointed indeed! =(

Ashira

I've seen a few stories like this...

We had one on Odin, I know he's been mentioned a few times for his just plain scary stalkerness type behaviors. And the amazing miracle of being shot point blank in the chest and in and out of the hospital in 2 days as was a story he'd had at one time to explain him not being in game for a couple days... anyway, the end of it was after he was 'outed' on KI and such for being a pathological liar, he signed on AIM as his "sister" telling everyone on his buddy list that he'd committed suicide by taping a bag over his head.

Also had an LS member of mine disappear for a while, come back as character's "sister," telling everyone the previous owner had died; then a few months later finally confessing it was the same girl, she'd had some terminal illness and didn't know how to deal with telling people so felt it was easier to 'die' and disappear, but then an experimental treatment worked wonders on her and she was stuck.. so who knows what all. Was she even sick in the first place? /shrug

My favorite isn't even game related. I'm a pretty big musical theatre nut; though there are some people who get fanatic about particular shows. One such is Rent, and one somewhat notorious case of similar sounding story was a girl who was a huge huge fan of a particular tour of Rent, used to get the lottery front row tix as often as she could, when she could get to a city the show was playing. She claimed to have terminal cancer, got a bunch of support on all the Rent forums, the cast gave her presents and attention and threw a fundraiser concert for her, she got free tickets, got to hang out with all the performers.. so on and so forth, and then it was found out she was just a big liar.

i <3 teh intarweb

Sagacious Sundi

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Waiting for it to be revealed that Seriah was really a man and faked his death for the lulz.
    I'm waiting for it to be revealed that they're both the same person and he had Seriah "die" so people can pay attention to him because he was never loved as a child.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Her favorite ice cream was Rocky Road, and that night, everyone in the linkshell went out and got themselves a nice gallon of it in memory of her.
    ROFL

everyone, i have a very serious illness. my favorite food is a big bucket of chicken from KFC (because the colonel does chicken right), when i die please eat a bucket in my honor.
    Mifaco for hall of fame.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Naver
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin

I saw your name at the board index as a new poster on this section and I was hoping for something to laugh at, yet I find another Khamsin comment. Disappointed indeed! =(
    I'm Khamsin, Khamsin comments is what I do!

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

You know, there was a story like this on Valefor, except it ended with the dead girl not really being a dead girl, but a very much alive gay guy.

If I wanted a tearjerking FFXI story, I'll just go watch Meeting Again.

kthx

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony Bob
    If I wanted a tearjerking FFXI story, I'll just go watch Meeting Again.

kthx
    Redux?

I have a story too.

I know someone who knows of a person who died. It is a true story, but I don't know all the details.

From what I remember, it was a girl and she liked stuff. Eventually she dies. I think she might have had a pet.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

wyvern pet?

We had one on Odin, I know he's been mentioned a few times for his just plain scary stalkerness type behaviors.
    We had a PLD on Lakshmi do that to someone else. They stalked this girl constantly, even going as far as pretending to be her child from the future in IM convserations (I shit you not) to try to convince her to hook up with him.

Lakshmi's olde drama had stuff that would have made BG proud

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Naramaska
    pretending to be her child from the future in IM convserations (I shit you not) to try to convince her to hook up with him.
    Yeah, that'll work...

Quote Originally Posted by Obev
    pretending to be her child from the future in IM convserations (I shit you not) to try to convince her to hook up with him.
    Yeah, that'll work...
    I'd link to it, but VNBoards' server-specific forums are long-since gone

Quote Originally Posted by Obev
    Yeah, that'll work...
    I'd link to it, but VNBoards' server-specific forums are long-since gone

Like, "Hey mom! Let's fuck!"

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    Oh shit when did they start making those?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast