+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: A Tragic FFXI Love Story (Siren)

"Oops, guess she is alive afterall, fancy that. Heh."

So, did Zelda get un-emo, and come back from WoW because his undead girlfriend is back? Did they run into each others' arms when they realized she was ok, and now are married IRL with babies and shit?

Come on, we need closure in light of this incredible, astounding new information!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

The level of failure here should be punishable by death. What happened to quick locks and bans?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Modern
    Oh hey. ^_^

Thanks for rating my posts.
    I really thought they needed it.

And hell yeah I'm fapping to this shit. RL girls just don't do it, i need something animated and tarus look like little girls and they do the trick.

You know what I'm sayin'?
    Sweet Jesus, go away

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin

So, did Zelda get un-emo, and come back from WoW because his undead girlfriend is back? Did they run into each others' arms when they realized she was ok, and now are married IRL with babies and shit?

Come on, we need closure in light of this incredible, astounding new information!
    My money's still on Seriah having a wang.

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    I took the liberty to add numbers to sections of this masterpiece
    1.- Hey fucknut.
    2.- I quit FFXI because I DO have a life, and posting something like that in my thread proved that you, sir, have no life.
    3.- I came back because I can afford it now, and enjoy playing the game and pay for it myself with money earned.
    4.- I'm sure your parents still pay for that game and you can hitch on there for as long as you like, correct you little fuck?
    1.- Weak start
    2.- OH BABY YEAH, the RL card, brb fapping to this shit, is sooo beautiful
    3.- Wait what?
    4.-

hmm 3/10

Edit: 3.2/10 due to your above post.
    Oh hey. ^_^

Thanks for rating my posts.
    I really thought they needed it.

And hell yeah I'm fapping to this shit. RL girls just don't do it, i need something animated and tarus look like little girls and they do the trick.

You know what I'm sayin'?
    RL card played. Thread over.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Hey fucknut.

I worte this story to put my perspective on something that happened.

This story is not fake, and I guess she is alive, and I'm greatful for that. If you read any of the posts, you'd see it backed up by many people from different servers who moved around. Such as Drapoc.

I quit FFXI because I DO have a life, and posting something like that in my thread proved that you, sir, have no life.

I came back because I can afford it now, and enjoy playing the game and pay for it myself with money earned.

I'm sure your parents still pay for that game and you can hitch on there for as long as you like, correct you little fuck?
    Little boy you couldn't possibly comprehend who you're talking to lol. Everyone of you little zammites always goes into this cute little rage mode we've clearly put you in when we call your bluff and are right on the money.

"fucknut"? Good intro there, you almost insulted me.

I don't care if you think its real or not. Did you know these people IRL? DId you grow up with them? Did you know them (FFXI does not count as knowing someone fyi)? The answer to all of those is "no" meaning you really have no idea if its true or not so shut up and live with that little fact.

I don't care if you have a life or not. Over the course of 5+ years I've taken like 4 breaks from this game for college, jobs, etc. Anyone with half a brain who reads my posts knows that. I love how all the little dumbasses who think they know me from online boards always pull "you're a loser with no life who lives under the shelter of his parents". Lemme lay a little knowledge on you:

-I have lived in my own place since I was 17.
    -I'm will be a senior at VA Tech this Fall and will complete my degree.
    -Full-time student and I work 2 jobs to pay for my schooling, my living place, and my luxuries.
    -I still manage to be what all you zammites call an "elitist prick" meaning I know wtf I'm doing in this game and I know my gear well.

Sorry I manage to have the best of all worlds while you're "oh-so-suffering" in your little world but live with it. I'll be waiting at the top of the game and IRL if you ever need me.

Ashira

Not over until Godwin's Law!

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin

My money's still on Seriah having a wang.
    I 2nd this post.

This story is not fake, and I guess she is alive
    You managed to lie to yourself in one sentence. Nice contradiction

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I bet Seriah was a Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapernack
    Wow... I've seen this story getting spread around like everywhere as a "tragic tale" on FFXI. I saw it on KI, on Alla, on Sirenffxi.com etc and its pure and utter bullshit. We have no proof of any of this nor does it advocate anything righteous which might make it worth reading. Whoever wrote this little tale is depressed and apparently has no life since they consider this tragic. I don't understand why you have to pollute these boards especially the Advanced section with stupid drivel shit that you have no idea if its true or not. None of you have any idea if this is true or not nor is this advanced, nor does this belong on this board at all. If you're gonna pass around made-up stories at least make them cool or interesting. Noone is interested about "The character love that might have been had she not died like everyone else in the world".

Sorry to the BG community, I've stated many times that Siren has a lot of 'tards and apparently one found his way on here to pass on a shitty tale... carry on and delete this topic.
    Hey fucknut.

I worte this story to put my perspective on something that happened.

This story is not fake, and I guess she is alive, and I'm greatful for that. If you read any of the posts, you'd see it backed up by many people from different servers who moved around. Such as Drapoc.

I quit FFXI because I DO have a life, and posting something like that in my thread proved that you, sir, have no life.

I came back because I can afford it now, and enjoy playing the game and pay for it myself with money earned.

I'm sure your parents still pay for that game and you can hitch on there for as long as you like, correct you little fuck?
    What makes you think anyone actually gives a fuck? No one cares this dumb bitch is dead. No one cares if you have a fucking life or if you can pay for it or not. Just shut the fuck up and go die and hope someone writes a shitty story about your faggoty ass.

New Merits
    BG Level

that was the most anti climatic story ever.

i was expecting sariah to be alive and be a man.

what the fuck

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Quote Originally Posted by jiang
    that was the most anti climatic story ever.

i was expecting sariah to be alive and be a man.

what the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa
    You know, there was a story like this on Valefor, except it ended with the dead girl not really being a dead girl, but a very much alive gay guy.

Hey fucknut.
    I quit FFXI because I was laughed off the game, and posting something like that in my thread proved that you, sir, have no life.
    Fixed that for you, and expecting your "And I'm banging hot chicks now" quote any time now.

-I have lived in my own place since I was 17.
    -I'm will be a senior at VA Tech this Fall and will complete my degree.
    -Full-time student and I work 2 jobs to pay for my schooling, my living place, and my luxuries.
    -I still manage to be what all you zammites call an "elitist prick" meaning I know wtf I'm doing in this game and I know my gear well.
    Congrats on making it though VA tech.

What're you studying?

You're not an elitist prick, you're someone who likes to look for everything bad in anything.

I mean, it's not a good way to look at things, but whatever.

I didn't know any of these people IRL, and I wouldn't doubt Sariah was a man.
    Whatever he/she was, and however they left the game, they were really nice to me, and I thought typing this story in like 10 minutes would just chronical some things that happen in FFXI.

Seriously, if you guys don't care at all, stop posting. It's not like I'm going to keep it alive, I don't care if you guys don't. So please, stop posting.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

So please, stop posting
    At least you're getting the right idea.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Seriously, if you guys don't care at all, stop posting.
    I think it's safe to say the BG veterans who's been flaming you today DO care - they care about getting you off the forums. *shrug*

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth
    Fixed that for you, and expecting your "And I'm banging hot chicks now" quote any time now.
    He did, kinda:
    Apparently he got bored of "RL" girls.
    P.S. Am i the only one that finds "RL girls" as something weird to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth
    He did, kinda:
    Apparently he got bored of "RL" girls.
    P.S. Am i the only one that finds "RL girls" as something weird to say?
    if you mean that you shouldnt have to specify rl girls and that if you say "girls" it should be assumed rl girls then yes.

this thread should just die unless some new info about the op pops up or one of the two lovers in question posts to thicken the plot.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Seigfried Of Pandy

this thread should just die unless some new info about the op pops up or one of the two lovers in question posts to thicken the plot.

^.^m

Quote Originally Posted by Yutuyu
    I bet Seriah was a Nazi.
    Well played.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast