Re: A Tragic FFXI Love Story (Siren)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Quote Originally Posted by Obev
    Sounds like a comedy to me.
    Tragic Comedy.
    A tragic comedy, without the tragedy.
    What about the tragedy that people still fall for stuff like this?
    OoooOoOoOoh you mean Allakhazam Tragedy!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Tragic Comedy.
    It's like no one has figured out that real women playing MMOs are rarer than Ridills. Most of the ones you see are really Sieryu's Swords...

Tragic Comedy.
    It's like no one has figured out that real women playing MMOs are rarer than Ridills. Most of the ones you see are really Sieryu's Swords...
    So if real chicks are Ridills, then it means the Sieryu's Swords are silicone vaginas.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[quote=klvino]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Obev":4e5d4
    Tragic Comedy.
    So if real chicks are Ridills, then it means the Sieryu's Swords are silicone vaginas.[/quote:4e5d4]

Or penises.

With enwater.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

liek omg your silicone penises are just totally dancing in my mouth

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Tragic Comedy.
    It's like no one has figured out that real women playing MMOs are rarer than Ridills. Most of the ones you see are really Nightmare Swords...
    Fixed to represent the gullible victims' reaction if/when they find out.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I joined just to reminisce. It was the summer before 8th grade for me, was in the Eien linkshell. Started playing FFXI with a friend of mine who invited me to the LS, WeatheredCobra and my name was WeatheredPython. I was up late that night chatting and playing with the group when the drama started.

I remember people freaking out saying something was going on but no details. Someone said she was panicking and couldn't breathe, then she said something about going to get help. It wasn't until her brother(not her sister, her brother was a frequent topic of discussion because of abuse allegations people made) came on the either late that night or the next day to say that she was struggling to breathe and tried to use a knife to cut her throat open to breathe. No idea if any of that was fact, but thats all we had. There was even an obituary with her name from somewhere in Canada the next day. We had an ingame funeral, everyone was extremely sad. Zelda was a guy in his 30s,Sariah was young maybe about 19 at the oldest.

I played with Sariah a few times, I remember her character was pretty maxed out so we didn't cross paths much. She was really nice, played almost 24/7 it seemed. She was really ill and depressed in real life, knew she had an eventually terminal disease that caused fluid to constantly leak into her lungs. There was also talk from her, Zelda, and others of an abusive family. Not sure how much of it was just her being a depressed, angsty teen who was dealt a bad hand or if she really was abused. Apparently her brother and mother were pretty abusive and spiteful towards her and she didn't really have any life outside of the community within the game.

Zelda took a little time off from the linkshell, Sariah's "brother" took over that account and played at least now and then. That was the event that lead to me giving up on the game. I didn't have a ton of time to give to it, and I think at least for a short time the LS seemed to break up. If it weren't for the obituary, even then I thought it was clear that Sariah was someone tired of playing a game with people online and gave up trying to trick everyone. Part of me still believes that, but I read that obituary online with my own eyes.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

This is pretty impressive

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by acii32 View Post
    I joined just to reminisce. It was the summer before 8th grade for me, was in the Eien linkshell. Started playing FFXI with a friend of mine who invited me to the LS, WeatheredCobra and my name was WeatheredPython. I was up late that night chatting and playing with the group when the drama started.

I remember people freaking out saying something was going on but no details. Someone said she was panicking and couldn't breathe, then she said something about going to get help. It wasn't until her brother(not her sister, her brother was a frequent topic of discussion because of abuse allegations people made) came on the either late that night or the next day to say that she was struggling to breathe and tried to use a knife to cut her throat open to breathe. No idea if any of that was fact, but thats all we had. There was even an obituary with her name from somewhere in Canada the next day. We had an ingame funeral, everyone was extremely sad. Zelda was a guy in his 30s,Sariah was young maybe about 19 at the oldest.

I played with Sariah a few times, I remember her character was pretty maxed out so we didn't cross paths much. She was really nice, played almost 24/7 it seemed. She was really ill and depressed in real life, knew she had an eventually terminal disease that caused fluid to constantly leak into her lungs. There was also talk from her, Zelda, and others of an abusive family. Not sure how much of it was just her being a depressed, angsty teen who was dealt a bad hand or if she really was abused. Apparently her brother and mother were pretty abusive and spiteful towards her and she didn't really have any life outside of the community within the game.

Zelda took a little time off from the linkshell, Sariah's "brother" took over that account and played at least now and then. That was the event that lead to me giving up on the game. I didn't have a ton of time to give to it, and I think at least for a short time the LS seemed to break up. If it weren't for the obituary, even then I thought it was clear that Sariah was someone tired of playing a game with people online and gave up trying to trick everyone. Part of me still believes that, but I read that obituary online with my own eyes.
    Quoting this for if it ever gets deleted, what the fuck did I even just read.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Someone in 2007 asked for closure and this necromancer-sub-time mage delivered.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"Yeah, today I think I will just going to go revist some grim shit 14 years later."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8