Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Switch Shit-list     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: Server Switch Shit-list

I like where this is going, like I already said we got a new taru DRK called Nikkichan and he has Ace's Helm, full Homam and KC, missing from Leviathan I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitrius
    He's pretty famous already, but Roundhouse from Unicorn. Big hairy galka, Aegis and Excalibur and probably most of Yoichinoyumi by now. Has spent his entire playing career thieving and leading on even those closest to him, only to drop them into the dust soon after. I hope to god he tries to leave our server, because it would mean he's someone else's problem for at least 90 days, but I want him to get the welcome he deserves when he arrives. Oh, and I think there was some drama about his alleged lover (Maxavius, another one to watch out for if he makes a run for it) releasing alleged photos of him over the alleged internet. Allegedly.

P.S. He's equally awful at every job, and he uses his two Paladin relics to magnify the suck to unheard-of levels. Kind of the ant-under-a-magnifying-glass effect. Avoid at ALL costs.
    Hes not gonna change till he finishes his bow with his linkshell, after though..hes jumpin boat no doubt

Old Merits
    BG Level

DRK on Fenrir called Tiz, anyone know him? Had a mule called "lolkrakenclub" with 40mil on it and bought a friend's Kraken, then moved his main here. That's a lotta gil. Is this the only reason he moved or...?

Saw him outside Jeuno on his DRK sporting a very nice Sattva Ring to compliment his Adaberk.

Edit: Bald male Hume is that helps, reading later posts about name changing etc etc.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Didn't feel like reading the entire thread but when you switch servers you can change your name so a lot of this info might not really help. (I supose seeing a galka with relic sword and shield might be obvious)

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I think that's why people are listing race, face model, and known jobs. Because those can't be changed.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I like where this is going, like I already said we got a new taru DRK called Nikkichan and he has Ace's Helm, full Homam and KC, missing from Leviathan I believe.
    This is Nikki from Bahamut server from BG ls i belive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Is anyone missing an Aegis on a hume M (4b)?

We got a new Aegis today it seems, Character name : "Biglidue", and the only source of that name exists on our server according to FFXIAH, so he must have moved and renamed - normally I wouldn't care , but a moved AEGIS is pretty dramariffic, or at least has the potential.
    if it's Hume M (4a) and has crimson mask and homam hands/legs/feet it's likely it's Siren's Georgethepimp.
    (no dring, has shadow mantle, full ground king gear for WAR, and has black belt mnk)

really no drama on this dude, he's LS basicly stoped playing FFXI and went to WoW but kept thier characters active on FFXI in the "if we should return" fashion.

terraflarex

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    Kyron: Odin -> Remora -> Odin.

Bought massive amounts of gil on Odin to level Smithing and his DRK/NIN. Bought gil to fund his full DRK JSE gear.
    This guy should have every relic in the game with the amount that he rmts...

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    Apparently Arigatou, originally known as Doofus, has emigrated to Asura.

Taru M, the little blonde cowlicky hairstyle. I know of WHM for sure, other jobs I am sure others can supply. He tended to be the sort of WHM that would let people get hit, in exp or Dynamis until he could just use Cure V (ie, a shitty WHM).

Once upon a time, a long time ago before like, claim updates and whatnot and we only had like, the "NAs" vs the "JPs" at camps for the most part, he managed to get a Dia off on a KB as it went yellow.. solo, and then CFH on it. Pretty much for no reason except to attempt to be.. funny maybe?

He did the name change trick but was found out, though he tried to deny it for quite a while.

Also was in a principally JP Dynamis shell after his name change, and tried to stick around to ninja lot after they kicked him during a run. His glass was bought from his bazaar but he was not kicked because he duped the glass on the sly... he did eventually give up and toss all the glasses on his own or warp out or whichever. (KI post here: http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 51#2114551)

That's all I've heard about emigrating from Odin so far.

On a further note, though, why are all the idiots coming this way?
    kinda curious but does anyone know if he has blm level'd up as well cause i think we might have got his app

edit: now with picture
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...epersonwg6.jpg
    yes he has BLM and that is his char model ._.
    He also has level 3 relic club, so just ask about that(hopefully he doesn't read these forums and find out your on to him)

Also Firas
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulki
    An aegis + dring + bahamut mask + Hauteclaire etc showed up today in Carbuncle.

Name: Zephyrx, any ideas?
    thats Zer from Hades, Leader of NH LS (JP). all his comrades are coming your way too i think

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mala
    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    Apparently Arigatou, originally known as Doofus, has emigrated to Asura.

Taru M, the little blonde cowlicky hairstyle. I know of WHM for sure, other jobs I am sure others can supply. He tended to be the sort of WHM that would let people get hit, in exp or Dynamis until he could just use Cure V (ie, a shitty WHM).

Once upon a time, a long time ago before like, claim updates and whatnot and we only had like, the "NAs" vs the "JPs" at camps for the most part, he managed to get a Dia off on a KB as it went yellow.. solo, and then CFH on it. Pretty much for no reason except to attempt to be.. funny maybe?

He did the name change trick but was found out, though he tried to deny it for quite a while.

Also was in a principally JP Dynamis shell after his name change, and tried to stick around to ninja lot after they kicked him during a run. His glass was bought from his bazaar but he was not kicked because he duped the glass on the sly... he did eventually give up and toss all the glasses on his own or warp out or whichever. (KI post here: http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 51#2114551)

That's all I've heard about emigrating from Odin so far.

On a further note, though, why are all the idiots coming this way?
    kinda curious but does anyone know if he has blm level'd up as well cause i think we might have got his app

edit: now with picture
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...epersonwg6.jpg
    yes he has BLM and that is his char model ._.
    He also has level 3 relic club, so just ask about that(hopefully he doesn't read these forums and find out your on to him)
    He also supposedly got Kraken Club from BCNM60

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

didn't firas vow to never post here again after we insulted his people one too many times or some bullshit

Vygun

Devilsmage and Thegame just transfered over to your server from fairy. They are not to be trusted, they have stole gear, lied about dieing irl, and stole an account we shared that was 99.9 clothcraft. They changed password and changed servers, char's name if Fluffypuffy. They are not to be trusted no matter what.
    some guy named Battosai1663 posted this warning on ki for Carbuncle. First Zer coming back now this. In for some good times soon...

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Devilsmage will be easy to spot, red mage, warrior, and some other jobs with the
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9802/uglyfacewk8.jpg model, will be wearing a kraken and likely a lot of hecatomb when running around, has 100 woodworking. Thegame is an elvaan paladin and bard with the white straight long haired model.

We got a 74 WAR called Cerchan, MBody, Ridill, N legs and head etc. Hume M blonde hair I think.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by terraflarex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    Kyron: Odin -> Remora -> Odin.

Bought massive amounts of gil on Odin to level Smithing and his DRK/NIN. Bought gil to fund his full DRK JSE gear.
    This guy should have every relic in the game with the amount that he rmts...
    Didn't he buy like 8 Kenwu ores from us back at Haji for like 20m a pop? This was over a year ago, but still, made us all very very rich.

Gilanth, you should have given me some of that when you left!

terraflarex

Yea back in the day when Ouryu wasn't considered as easy as it is now and Kunwu Ore was pretty high in price, we sold him a bunch at retarded prices. Too bad the economy back then was so inflated that it didn't really amount to much.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I really hope the migraters avoid Asura, we really don't need anymore assholes/nubs. ;_;
    We had too much to begin with. They should just bar it from the list.

terraflarex

Quote Originally Posted by SassiAsura
    we really don't need anymore assholes/nubs. ;_;
    We had too much to begin with.
    Applies to almost every server, it's the nature of the beast.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by terraflarex
    Quote Originally Posted by SassiAsura
    we really don't need anymore assholes/nubs. ;_;
    We had too much to begin with.
    Applies to almost every server, it's the nature of the beast.
    Without the Server Deflation, I guess Asura would have been even less appealing. Being so damned expensive... in the past.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast