Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Server Switch Shit-list

Server Switch Shit List

Concept:: Keep this simple, this is a thread to keep track of the shitty people that switched servers. When I shitty I mean people like Fairy's Poof, or someone who jacked something like an LS bank and quickly hopped servers. This is NOT a thread to bash particular people. Please try to keep drama out of this thread (Dunno if that's going to happen but do your best.)

Rules:
    • Keep drama out of here. LS problems if decent enough deserve their own thread, if its stupid drama, don't post it.
      Do not derail this thread, this is a thread to warn other servers about potential problems.
      Add a small description of the char. in case they changed their name. Race, rank, gear, etc. and if you have it a suspected server will help.
      Add only information that will help this thread, keep it simple.
      Try to keep this thread open for the really shitty people, large scale thieves or largest server idiots, just just random people switching servers.
      And last rule, please be sure these people switched servers.

Confirmed Moves
    Format: Name: Old server:
    New server and a small bio

Poof: Fairy:
    Poof has moved from Fairy to Phoenix under the name Ereshkigal.

Kyron: Remora:
    Moved back to Odin. Known for buying large amounts of gil to fund their Smithing and Dark knight JSE.

Darkenbuddy: Caitsith:
    Darkenbuddy has moved to Odin.
    From Weeks:
    Darkenbuddy is a crappy BLM.
    Darkenbuddy fakes his own death on Alla forums and in-game, nobody believes him except the 2 people on the server who didn't already think he was a retarded dumbass.
    Darkenbuddy makes up a bunch of shit about impregnating an LSmate who quit the game, being a professional racer, etc. Nobody believes him except the same 2 people.
    Somebody who takes Darkenbuddy seriously decides to post proof that the ridiculous shit he said that nobody ever believed didn't actually happen.
    Darkenbuddy claims victory in his nefarious scheme to... Um, turn his only two friends against him? Never was quite sure what he was going for here.
    Darkenbuddy buys abjurations from RMT and admits it, helps form a sky LS, gets a Haidate somewhat controversially, and leaves for Odin a few weeks later.

Jidion: Fenrir:
    Moved to Sylph. Being a large annoying lootwhore

Devilsmage/Thegame: Fairy:
    Forgot what server they went too. Too quote the forum:
    Devilsmage and Thegame just transfered over to your server from fairy. They are not to be trusted, they have stole gear, lied about dieing irl, and stole an account we shared that was 99.9 clothcraft. They changed password and changed servers, char's name if Fluffypuffy. They are not to be trusted no matter what.

Vijayjr: Alexander:
    Has moved to Remora. Known for being one of the bigger thieves on the server. (IE: Stealing accounts items etc) Watch out for this guy.

Kennus/Bloodhawk/Ryoo: Remora:
    Moved to sylph. Not sure on a background story, please fill me in if you can.

Sevin: Shiva:
    Not sure what server they went too but it diserves a mention; Stole homam and a kraken club. Watch out for this person. If you have any more info please PM me the story.

Elison/Kusai: Siren:
    LS leaders on Siren. Stole and split LS bank and jumped ship. One moved to Sylph, the other is unknown.

Minsk: Carbuncle:
    Moved to Odin. Not sure if this guy is an asshole. I'm not sure if he belongs on this list but I will put him up in hopes of getting a PM or a post about him.

Im sure I missed some people. I will only post confirmed assholes as of right now. There is a large group of people still undiscovered. Please read this thread to find these people. Help track down Internet assholes! BG Server switch shit list.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Server Switch Shit-list

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kyron: Odin -> Remora -> Odin.

Bought massive amounts of gil on Odin to level Smithing and his DRK/NIN. Bought gil to fund his full DRK JSE gear.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    ROFL, I had no idea he had bought Azn on Ifrit. Dude was an incredible tool, omg. Amazingly annoying in his short stay here. So sad for Fairy.

Mathew, allegedly moved from Asura to Quetz, gimp loldexmerits NIN who joined an RMT shell when no decent HNMLS would take him.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Keep this to server transfered people please, none of this.

I hope a topic like this doesn't dissuade some of the infamous assholes of fairy from leaving.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Keep this to server transfered people please, none of this.
    he mentioned on the FFXIclopedia forums he was returning to Odin, which is why it's applicable.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Darkenbuddy moved from Caitsith to Odin. A quick recap of the past few years:

Darkenbuddy is a crappy BLM.
    Darkenbuddy fakes his own death on Alla forums and in-game, nobody believes him except the 2 people on the server who didn't already think he was a retarded dumbass.
    Darkenbuddy makes up a bunch of shit about impregnating an LSmate who quit the game, being a professional racer, etc. Nobody believes him except the same 2 people.
    Somebody who takes Darkenbuddy seriously decides to post proof that the ridiculous shit he said that nobody ever believed didn't actually happen.
    Darkenbuddy claims victory in his nefarious scheme to... Um, turn his only two friends against him? Never was quite sure what he was going for here.
    Darkenbuddy buys abjurations from RMT and admits it, helps form a sky LS, gets a Haidate somewhat controversially, and leaves for Odin a few weeks later.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee

Bought massive amounts of gil on Odin to level Smithing and his DRK/NIN. Bought gil to fund his full DRK JSE gear.
    That guy sure made me a lot of money, though.

But, yah, avoid this guy like the plague.

Ashira

Apparently Arigatou, originally known as Doofus, has emigrated to Asura.

Taru M, the little blonde cowlicky hairstyle. I know of WHM for sure, other jobs I am sure others can supply. He tended to be the sort of WHM that would let people get hit, in exp or Dynamis until he could just use Cure V (ie, a shitty WHM).

Once upon a time, a long time ago before like, claim updates and whatnot and we only had like, the "NAs" vs the "JPs" at camps for the most part, he managed to get a Dia off on a KB as it went yellow.. solo, and then CFH on it. Pretty much for no reason except to attempt to be.. funny maybe?

He did the name change trick but was found out, though he tried to deny it for quite a while.

Also was in a principally JP Dynamis shell after his name change, and tried to stick around to ninja lot after they kicked him during a run. His glass was bought from his bazaar but he was not kicked because he duped the glass on the sly... he did eventually give up and toss all the glasses on his own or warp out or whichever. (KI post here: http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 51#2114551)

That's all I've heard about emigrating from Odin so far.

On a further note, though, why are all the idiots coming this way?

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ashira

Taru M, the little blonde cowlicky hairstyle. I know of WHM for sure, other jobs I am sure others can supply. He tended to be the sort of WHM that would let people get hit, in exp or Dynamis until he could just use Cure V (ie, a shitty WHM).

Once upon a time, a long time ago before like, claim updates and whatnot and we only had like, the "NAs" vs the "JPs" at camps for the most part, he managed to get a Dia off on a KB as it went yellow.. solo, and then CFH on it. Pretty much for no reason except to attempt to be.. funny maybe?

He did the name change trick but was found out, though he tried to deny it for quite a while.

Also was in a principally JP Dynamis shell after his name change, and tried to stick around to ninja lot after they kicked him during a run. His glass was bought from his bazaar but he was not kicked because he duped the glass on the sly... he did eventually give up and toss all the glasses on his own or warp out or whichever. (KI post here: http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 51#2114551)

Mule.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fenrir> Sylph
    Jidion: Main job WHM, pretty much has hopped from ls to ls.

General lootwhore, irritating pain in the ass, incompetent
    EDIT: fixed.. got two idiots mixed up. My bad ><

He's pretty famous already, but Roundhouse from Unicorn. Big hairy galka, Aegis and Excalibur and probably most of Yoichinoyumi by now. Has spent his entire playing career thieving and leading on even those closest to him, only to drop them into the dust soon after. I hope to god he tries to leave our server, because it would mean he's someone else's problem for at least 90 days, but I want him to get the welcome he deserves when he arrives. Oh, and I think there was some drama about his alleged lover (Maxavius, another one to watch out for if he makes a run for it) releasing alleged photos of him over the alleged internet. Allegedly.

P.S. He's equally awful at every job, and he uses his two Paladin relics to magnify the suck to unheard-of levels. Kind of the ant-under-a-magnifying-glass effect. Avoid at ALL costs.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Is anyone missing an Aegis on a hume M (4b)?

We got a new Aegis today it seems, Character name : "Biglidue", and the only source of that name exists on our server according to FFXIAH, so he must have moved and renamed - normally I wouldn't care , but a moved AEGIS is pretty dramariffic, or at least has the potential.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

kinda curious but does anyone know if he has blm level'd up as well cause i think we might have got his app

edit: now with picture
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...epersonwg6.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Odin: Fireballx, aka Pierrot, aka Oskilfai, aka Mikesjustice and forgot the names of the other accounts.

Started with Fireballx, powerleveled Woodworking and his NIN with the help of IGE, then proceeded to buy some highlvl chars which he dualboxed at various camps. Got banned last fall, probably for using claimbots. Said he doesn't care, cause he wanted to quit anyways. Then bought Oskilfai, some char with 6 LVL75's or so, sneaked back into his old Dynamis LS and pretended to be an NA player. Then people found out and he got kicked again. He then started his own Linkshell which has 80% of the scum of the german community as members. People who bought stuff from Sky RMT or straight up IGE customers.

His biggest "achievement" was buying Mikesjustice, an account with 6 LVL100 crafts. He claims he paid 5.500$ while Mikesjsutice said it was closer to 10.000$. The truth is somewhere in between.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee

Did make a lot of people rich back in the day

Also has another character Gawru who he RMT'ed. (75BLM/75BST)

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Loire

kinda curious but does anyone know if he has blm level'd up as well cause i think we might have got his app

edit: now with picture
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...epersonwg6.jpg
    yes he has BLM and that is his char model ._.

Lyramion's better half
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hopefulki Nozomi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

An aegis + dring + bahamut mask + Hauteclaire etc showed up today in Carbuncle.

Name: Zephyrx, any ideas?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast