Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Pretty sure I already acknowledged that it's there with the rest of my post, I presume you are +1ing now Kuno.
    Infraction yourself sir.

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thanks for the revision.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

ever since the Darwinism ban I am seeing 1 word -ism posts everywhere, kindly to crack down on those please.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    ever since the Darwinism ban I am seeing 1 word -ism posts everywhere, kindly to crack down on those please.
    Psst, the mods don't get pms when a new post appears here.

Pressing 'report post,' on the other hand...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Actually no, do you really not understand the fact that the reason why people are mad is because you didn't do that in the first place?
    It's honestly not that hard to understand and it's been said about as plainly as possible about 20 times so far.

It's a good start, now just do it for all rules and infractions that mods can hand out and we won't have these problems anymore.
    I have suggested this to you before, but of course you didn't listen then so I doubt you will now.

But here it is out in the open for all to see this time.
    Of course being a dick to the admins is a great way to get your point across. This isnt 4chan, there's rules. Sonomaa's forums, his rules. deal or get out.

You're all faggots, fyi.

inb4 galapagos

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Of course being a dick to the admins is a great way to get your point across. This isnt 4chan, there's rules. Sonomaa's forums, his rules. deal or get out.
    Hey, I tried being nice in the past... shit didn't work. This kinda thing is the only way I've ever gotten results with him. I'm smart enough to keep doing what works.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

People saying the bible is fact offends me, can we ban it as well? You see, you wont do it because one mans trash is another man's treasure. Darwin and evolution is my treasure.

Correction, Uryuu, Qalbert... you guys getting boners at me being banned was hilarious. I gotta admit, I was a bit taken aback by some of your reactions. If you're dumb enough to believe that I had no clue what I was going to happen then I don't know what to say....

I will say the one thing that did surprise me was the fact that it was 3 days instead of 1, I mean I've seen Krye "Nigger" up General, Advanced and other forums and get less than that or any time at all. But it is what it is I suppose. My spam companions had a point, you should just ban "lol" because I still to this day have everyone here outside of spam, thinking that is typical "Miz repsonse". lol

That level that it's gotten to has eclipsed anything "Darwinism" had ever hoped to be. I mean I have people that vehemently believe that is all I say. lol

Either way, the fatwā has been issued and its beckoning call has been heard. It's Jihad time bitches!

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Jihadism! *gets banned for this post*
    also glad you're back

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh, ok.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Either way, the fatwā has been issued and its beckoning call has been heard. It's Jihad time bitches!
    You do say some cute things from time to time. Like this.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

People saying the bible is fact offends me, can we ban it as well? You see, you wont do it because one mans trash is another man's treasure. Darwin and evolution is my treasure.

Correction, Uryuu, Qalbert, Max... you guys getting boners at me being banned was hilarious. I gotta admit, I was a bit taken aback by some of your reactions. If you're dumb enough to believe that I had no clue what I was going to happen then I don't know what to say....

I will say the one thing that did surprise me was the fact that it was 3 days instead of 1, I mean I've seen Krye "Nigger" up General, Advanced and other forums and get less than that or any time at all. But it is what it is I suppose. My spam companions had a point, you should just ban "lol" because I still to this day have everyone here outside of spam, thinking that is typical "Miz repsonse". lol

That level that it's gotten to has eclipsed anything "Darwinism" had ever hoped to be. I mean I have people that vehemently believe that is all I say. lol

lol at you replying "lol"

Some threads or posts really dont deserve anything more than a hearty "lol"

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm surprised darwinism beat "Dr. BG" and "dating threads" to the bannable spotlight, since those two all usually get at least a page of "go see a doctor", "ur ded lol", and bitches love confidence! Darwinism, at one or two posts per thread, seems kinda tame

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    I'm surprised darwinism beat "Dr. BG" and "dating threads" to the bannable spotlight, since those two all usually get at least a page of "go see a doctor", "ur ded lol", and bitches love confidence! Darwinism, at one or two posts per thread, seems kinda tame
    I agree with this the Dr. BG threads are way bigger than the darwinism posts and spawn at least a couple pages of House quotes like "It's Lupus" "It's never Lupus" and "Go see a Dr. Dumbass" and other such gems.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

imho. a year or so ago this meme would have evolved into a custom smiley and everyone would have lost interest peacefully. Until a newbie asked why people are posting a small pic of Ludacris with a grey beard and hilarity ensues.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And yet Starr can continue to post and shit up EVERYTHING in advanced? Darwinism outside Spam gets you 3 days? Yet "faggot" in Advanced gets you a what? 1 point infraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    I hope they stop being faggots and go balls out on the bodies, Refresh on the mage piece and really strong melee pieces.

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/76720...-2009-a-3.html

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah, I'm on some Sammy the Bull shit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

And yet Starr can continue to post and shit up EVERYTHING in advanced? Darwinism outside Spam gets you 3 days? Yet "faggot" in Advanced gets you a what? 1 point infraction?

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/76720...-2009-a-3.html
    Natural Selection, man.
    You didn't evolve into faggot-spamming-poster, got left behind in the Darwin stages and the mods did what mods do.

You just weren't as strong as Starr, nothing else to say on the matter.