Akama

[Shiva] Anarchy (BC)

Hey guys, any info on this guy? thanks

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: [Shiva] Anarchy (BC)

Jesus, lunies getting all the cross server apps lmao

Gotta say it came as a shock to see this up. I've been pretty good friends with Anarchy on Shiva.

Good player, well equipped, knows the ins and outs of hnm's, sky, sea, limbus, salvage, etc. pretty extensively. I was in charge of recruitment when he applied to the ls I'm in at the time he applied, which was less than 2 years ago. I was told by several people that he's a bit greedy when it comes to gear, but I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. After he joined, he showed initiative by leading sky runs, and worked his ass off. Got an osode after a few months and left LS a few months after that during a mass exodus (ls leadership was having big issues).

He is/was the leader of a limbus/salvage LS. He's stuck with the ls through thick and thin, recruiting when members were low on more than 1 occasion. I'm surprised he's transferred, but honestly I shouldn't be, seeing how he got his final homam piece a couple months back. Current status on the LS if it matters. In limbus we have done everything, salvage we are just picking it up now and have yet to get the strategies down (after 2 serious attempts at LBC, we wiped at 1% last time due to time).

There's the facts from my standpoint, sorry for the wall of text. Hope that helps.

Krystm

Ok so here is my experience with Anarchy, He is my RL best friend and we started this game together and as it is a shame to see him change servers, I can't say that I blame him. With the hours that he works all the Linkshells that he has been in at first worked out great and then the times kept getting earlier or later then he could play at which point he couldn't make events.

As far as what Vaxx posted there is a lot of truth to what he posted. However there was also a lot that wasn't said. He was in Xtreme for more then a year and the Osode he got he Paid 15 Mil for and not even 2 months later the LS fell apart. The Panzer Front LS that we started for Sea runs we have been doing for more then a year and yes he did just get his last 5/5 homam but how can that mean anything that he is leaving if we have been doing this for over a year?

In the end Anarchy is Blunt, Strait to the Point, Can be a Dick, and Kind of a show off but he is also one of the best players I have ever played with on my server. I hate to see him go but there isn't much to do for the times he plays on here anymore.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

From what I gathered last night I don't think his LS knows he is leaving yet. Might have changed by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystm
    With the hours that he works all the Linkshells that he has been in at first worked out great and then the times kept getting earlier or later then he could play at which point he couldn't make events.
    Yea, he told the LS today about this, I didn't know about that when I posted earlier. I thought he had already migrated, without telling the LS.